Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? (1506 Views)

I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by MRNipples(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
IM just confuse i dont know what to tell my friend. he just confess to me that he has been having a secret affair with a lady that just lost her husband, but the worst of it all is that on the day her husband was buried, my friend slept with her secretly in her room after the burial ceremony. please nairalanders, should he be afraid or there is no need to be scared? cc:lalasticlala,dominique,seun,mynd44.
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by falconey(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided
Who does that?
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by Nova15: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2016
I hope you don't trust him with ur girlfriend
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by MRNipples(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Nova15:
I hope you don't trust him with ur girlfriend
LOL honestly i dont.
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by MRNipples(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
undecided
Who does that?
brother i dont just know what to tell him?
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by falconey(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2016
MRNipples:
brother i dont just know what to tell him?

You should know your moniker is MRNIPPLES
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Lies.. You don't have free access to any widow the very night of the burial but if at all it happened, then help me tell your friend that he should be expecting a slap from the spirit world cos am sure the slap is still loading now...

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by MRNipples(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:
Lies.. You don't have free access to any widow the very night of the burial but if at all it happened, then help me tell your friend that he should be expecting a slap from the spirit world cos am sure the slap is still loading now...
LOL but the dead is gone foreva.
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL but the dead is gone foreva.

Yes but it's inhuman to lay with a widow during her mourning period.. Wait oooo, what am I even saying, it is morally wrong to sleep with any married woman whether her husband is dead or alive...
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by chiefolododo(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2016
This is bad . but I dey suspect say na you do am
MRNipples:
IM just confuse i dont know what to tell my friend. he just confess to me that he has been having a secret affair with a lady that just lost her husband, but the worst of it all is that on the day her husband was buried, my friend slept with her secretly in her room after the burial ceremony. please nairalanders, should he be afraid or there is no need to be scared? cc:lalasticlala,dominique,seun,mynd44.
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by MRNipples(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2016
chiefolododo:
This is bad . but I dey suspect say na you do am
nor be me o, im just helping out a friend.
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by icebird25(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2016
that ur friend need serious beating
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by Fmartin(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Depends on the tradition.

Let the dead buried d dead

life goes on after moving away frm the grave side
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Fmartin:
Depends on the tradition.
Let the dead buried d dead
life goes on after moving away frm the grave side
SECONDED
Re: HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Nothing will happen undecided even if he wants to hammer her on top her husband's coffin nothing absolutely nothing will happen. Highest na guilt sad

(1) (Reply)

When You Date A Benin Girl And Dump Her / Indecency At Its Peak / Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.