Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone (1516 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nairalanders please i need advice, all my relationships don't last because I can't get the initial "like" I had for the person to turn into love (in other words I find it hard to get emotionally attached to anyone).
My last relationship lasted just 2 months before we parted ways, because I always find an excuse to run away from the relationships. Not because I planned to use and dump her, but because I wasn't feeling any emotional attachment to her anymore.

I see my friends having long and productive relationship and it hurts me that I can't do the same, I even wonder how I am going to get married one day.
Please advice me, I think I have a problem.

*NB: I am in my mid- twenties.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
But you claimed to love me na undecided

And firstking01 was abusing himself, not me, that I didn't reply your pm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by MzPecs(f): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Same thing is happening to me too cry cry cry
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin u don't have a problem.... Relationship is a Pork sha. Not everyone likes pork. So no need to forced urself to eat pork to fit in the society...

Maybe ur destiny is to be single for life.. Who knows? wink
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by missrock(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
u don't want to love
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by missrock(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
marshborn:
Nairalanders please i need advice, all my relationships don't last because I can't get the initial "like" I had for the person to turn into love (in other words I find it hard to get emotionally attached to anyone).
My last relationship lasted just 2 months before we parted ways, because I always find and excuse to run away from the relationships. Not because I planned to use and dump her, but because I wasn't feeling any emotional attachment to her anymore.

I see my friends having long and productive relationship and it hurts me that I can't do the same, I even wonder how I am going to get married one day.

what are the attribute u want in a girl
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

And firstking01 was abusing himself, not me, that I didn't reply your pm undecided undecided undecided
cheesy skarlett you remain my nairaland love, but seriously what do you think could be my problem?
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Dotwillis1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
have you got yur self to make money? undecided
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bruh not everybody gets to fall inlove Feck love sef shii aiint real! Don't be bothering yourself ojere Me that I don't plan on getting married nkorr
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

what are the attribute u want in a girl
The girls aren't the issue, because most of them are the nicest type anyone can ask for, it is me who has the problem.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dotwillis1:
have you got yur self to make money? undecided
I am very comfortable. Thank you
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzPecs:
Same thing is happening to me too cry cry cry
ha ! y na?could it be that you had a bad experience
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
marshborn:

cheesy skarle tt you remain my nairaland love, but seriously what do you think could be my problem?

grin gringrin no be small nairaland love

I think you haven't found the one yet wink
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Virginkpekus(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Aeyaaa, maybe relationships are just not for you.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Osgilliat(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Have you considered the possibility of you not falling in love because you are trying to with the wrong gender? No be me talk am oo grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by MzPecs(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
ha ! y na?could it be that you had a bad experience
Probably.. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by missrock(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
marshborn:

The girls aren't the issue, because most of them are the nicest type anyone can ask for, it is me who has the problem.

did someone broke your heart before?
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

My ex-uniport crushtongue, i bet she never knew i was crushing on hertongue.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
firstking01:
My ex-uniport crushtongue, i bet she never knew i was crushing on hertongue.

shocked shocked
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzPecs:

Probably.. lipsrsealed

I thought as much
but you have to move on dear
people are not the same
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Essence6055: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
marshborn:
My last relationship lasted just 2 months before we parted ways, because I always find an excuse to run away from the relationships. Not because I planned to use and dump her, but because I wasn't feeling any emotional attachment to her anymore.

Its simply... You are not dating the right person and you are a good looking guy from what I checked in your profile

Now I think you are one of those guys who walk up to a beautiful lady and woo her and start dating her... You walk up to her because her smile is beautiful, her face is gorgeous, her ass, breasts, clothes, scent and all is just magnificent....

Now I don't expect this relationship to last, because it is not based on inward appearance.... Now Imagine you meeting a girl and she is so hardworking, she has a face that lightens up people whenever she is around... Her presence brings a moment of happiness.. Her voice is angelic... Her words promote positivity and achievement.... Her self esteem/confidence is admirable

First you will wonder who is she? Your curiosity makes you to go in to learn more... The more you learn the more interested you become... when you are with her you will get the feeling of that happiness people feel around her....

With time you are in love (with the right person) and then you are on you way to woo her ....

So Mr. Good Looks Do you think you can fall in Love?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

Hey am looking for followers and people to follow

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Greatzeus(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Do you love people generally,apart from relationship s,do you love and interact well with families and colleagues, if no then,you have a real problem,if yes then maybe you haven't found the right person for you.
Personally I will say forget about bf/gf stuff and focus on getting a life partner,God help you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Essence6055:

Its simply... You are not dating the right person and you are a good looking guy from what I checked in your profile

Now I think you are one of those guys who walk up to a beautiful lady and woo her and start dating her... You walk up to her because her smile is beautiful, her face is gorgeous, her ass, breasts, clothes, scent and all is just magnificent....

Now I don't expect this relationship to last, because it is not based on inward appearance.... Now Imagine you meeting a girl and she is so hardworking, she has a face that lightens up people whenever she is around... Her presence brings a moment of happiness.. Her voice is angelic... Her words promote positivity and achievement.... Her self esteem/confidence is admirable

First you will wonder who is she? Your curiosity makes you to go in to learn more... The more you learn the more interested you become... when you are with her you will get the feeling of that happiness people feel around her....

With time you are in love (with the right person) and then you are on you way to woo her ....

So Mr. Good Looks Do you think you can fall in Love?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

Hey am looking for followers and people to follow
Thanks
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greatzeus:
Do you love people generally,apart from relationship s,do you love and interact well with families and colleagues, if no then,you have a real problem,if yes then maybe you haven't found the right person for you.
Personally I will say forget about bf/gf stuff and focus on getting a life partner,God help you.
Yea, of course I love and interact well with my family and colleagues at work. Just find it hard to maintain a relationship.
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
ohhh

SORRY is all I can sayundecided
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by missrock(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
ohhh

SORRY is all I can sayundecided
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by harsysky(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
It's not a problem at all. If you push yourself with the mindset that you have a problem, you won't enjoy the ride.

Relationship has to do with alot of things I am not able to mention completeLy right now , but firstly, trust is No 1, not even love. Trust is what makes you have a heart-attack when one walks ouutta your life ,especially when you ain't prepared for that. Ask yourself, " Am I ready for that?"

Trust begets Jealousy and both beget "blind love". You see, my friend, you are better off the way you are until you're prepared to get married. These are my opinions cos I've been in the relationship game for long, and how I wish I were in your shoes though I get stronger with every heart break that comes and goes.

Choose ya the path that you will fit so well. Remember, nothing is absolutely wrong with ya; trust me

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by Purpletee(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
you will eventually love one day...I pray the lucky lady will love you too... stay blessed
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by marshborn(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Purpletee:
you will eventually love one day...I pray the lucky lady will love you too... stay blessed
Thanks
Re: Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone by NevetsIbot(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

did someone broke your heart before?
#gbam! This one dan pass jenifers english

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls / Amber Rose's Nude-dropping Cleavage Breaks The Laws Of Gravity In Instagram..... / Happy Birthday BiafraBushBoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.