Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? (3486 Views)

Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) / 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I like your diarycheesy I know you are a gentle man and you'll be too shy to touch me on our first date cos you're an introvert. I was up last night reading diaries
*busted*

lemme goan think of what to saycheesy
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
*busted*

lemme goan think of what to saycheesy
I wanted to say it but couldn't cos we are not close. Will I call it a coincidence, you quote me at the right timecheesy
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
I wanted to say it but couldn't cos we are not close. Will I call it a coincidence, you quote me at the right timecheesy
#DANCING

Lemme goan prepare a home for usgrin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
#DANCING

Lemme goan prepare a home for usgrin
Lol, waitinggrin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya now.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, waitinggrin
I tey?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
I tey?
yes of course grin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
yes of course grin
awwww!

Ts ungentlemanly to keep a lady waitingsad

pls 4giveembarassed
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go to front page.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
awwww!

Ts ungentlemanly to keep a lady waitingsad

pls 4giveembarassed
you're forgiven grin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
you're forgiven grin
Thancuuuu.

So how was ur day?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Thancuuuu.

So how was ur day?
fine thanks. Are taking soup at your usual joint or home?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
fine thanks. Are taking soup at your usual joint or home?
lmao.

Usual joint in this bad economy? No dear, I am at home cooking dinner.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
lmao.

Usual joint in this bad economy? No dear, I am at home cooking dinner.
This late? Let me come and help you out
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
This late? Let me come and help you out
Late kee, I cook around 1am sometimes depending on when I came back and what I will do the next day.

Nah! Too late for yu to go out
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Late kee, I cook around 1am sometimes depending on when I came back and what I will do the next day.

Nah! Too late for yu to go out
Don't mind me, I don't go out at night. What are you cookinggrin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't mind me, I don't go out at night. What are you cookinggrin
I won't even allow you to, even when you're on angelic missiongrin

Prepared soup and stew cause the coming week seems a busy one.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
I won't even allow you to, even when you're on angelic missiongrin

Prepared soup and stew cause the coming week seems a busy one.
Nice one, I like food prepared by a guy but unfortunately I date the ones that can't prepare indomie or boil water.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Nice one, I like food prepared by a guy but unfortunately I date the ones that can't prepare indomie or boil water.
Teach em nah?

Dating guys that re good cooks is a tough job sha. I found fault in almost every food my sister cooked when she visited.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Teach em nah?

Dating guys that re good cooks is a tough job sha. I found fault in almost every food my sister cooked when she visited.
There's this friend of mine(a guy) who can't on his stove. His kitchen is well equipped without potgrin he'll soon be relocating to his state I'm missing him already.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya now.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by jimfarayola(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
you remind of the first day IFEMIDE visited me,it's very clear she is mine but nothing encourage me to touch her at all,emi okunrin mewa,I didn't touch her at all not even a hug,it was so strange to me I never done that before to any girl that enter my territory,something must happen,but she didn't count it as a big deal.

but after that very day......a lot has been happening

it's confidential
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya now.
HateU2, help me to persuade your darling.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticmlala, oya now.

HateU.2, help me to persuade your darling.
We are busy this evening cheesy
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
This one wey u dey ask pass me oh ... but wetin lady wey go commot, come greet me for house, and still follow me enter my room dey find nah hin I still dey think ooh grin
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 1:01am On May 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's have people's view.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by latinoKingdom(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
First of all...it depends on who I'm Visiting...

I'm Visiting a Single pastor and you want me To feel bad because he didn't look at me seductively?
....Nigga please! grin

who mention pastor for here now??
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 12:08am On May 05, 2016
Seun, fynestboi, lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, rocktation, front page, please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? / Who Knows This Woman? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.