Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. (3532 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
In Nigeria there is something spiritually going on with many single ladies these days and few people seems to have noticed. Guys you need to be very prayerful, many single ladies are heavily possessed by satan (feminism), they don't know what they are doing anymore. They lack purpose & vision for their lives. I see many single ladies just wasting their life/time away on meaningless activities. And the irony of it is that they think they still have have time on their hands...SMH. Should we blame it on the influence of social media or what? -- Pastor Kenny.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Fahdiga(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Who doesn't know that

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Who doesn't know that

Lord have mercy. Guys just be very prayerful.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
We don know since 102B.C. Majority of our ladies no get plan and bearing... Thats the reason why they later find it difficult to get suitors of good qualities.

8 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by chatinent: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Uncle, cool down.

Nobody is possessed, except you mean by money.

The world population is hitting 8bn and women will take the great 6bn.

Out of the 2bn males, 20% are aged and about kicking buckets, 10% are imprisoned for crimes and pardonable offences, 20% are fraudsters who don't mind perching, 20% are gays, 5% are their relatives, people they played, and people who heard they played people. The other 5% comprises you, me, and others who go form die before we select.

The reasonable girls out there are trying so hard to deceive the fools so that they can have one man to themselves.

It's like saying Tummy Tummy is bad so you can sell your Indomie well. Relax, in the humble near future, we'll be seeing placards everywhere.

No reason am. Free them. Las las, imbe no be break dance.

7 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
We don know since 102B.C. Majority of our ladies no get plan and bearing... Thats the reason why they later find it difficult to get suitors of good qualities.

Majority are empty.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:
Uncle, cool down.

Out of the 2bn males, 20% are aged and about kicking buckets, 10% are imprisoned for crimes and pardonable offences, 20% are fraudsters who don't mind perching, 20% are gays, 5% are their relatives, people they played, and people who heard they played people. The other 5% comprises you, me, and others who go form die before we select.

The reasonable girls out there are trying so hard to deceive the fools so that they can have one man to themselves.

It's like saying Tummy Tummy is bad so you can sell your Indomie well. Relax, in the humble near future, we'll be seeing placards everywhere.

I don't quite understand your 5th paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by habsydiamond(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Majority are empty.
that's a strong word mehn... Are u saying a shell without the snail in it. I reserve my comment
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
that's a strong word mehn... Are u saying a shell without the snail in it. I reserve my comment

I mean they've got no direction for their lives...just empty.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by chatinent: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

I don't quite understand your 5th paragraph.

I will explain.

You know, a lotta ladies into this feminism are there to lure the concentration of their females away from the attention of men so that...you know, plenty men go remain.

It's an equation.

Some ladies know wetin dem dey do.

Think: if there were no fenimism and its likes, do you know how much men would be womannapped? Do you know that the tables will change and the men getting wooed here and there?

Even the rape case would be sapphire-maled!

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by DSC7: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
All thanks to Gboys......

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:

I will explain.

You know, a lotta ladies into this feminism are there to lure the concentration of their females away from the attention of men so that...you know, plenty men go remain.

It's an equation.

Think: if there were no fenimism and its likes, do you know how much men would be womannapped? Do you know that the tables will change and the men getting wooed here and there?

Hmmm now I get your point. So the few smart women are using feminism to decieve majority of their peers?... Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:
All thanks to Gboys......

True.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by chatinent: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Hmmm now I get your point. So the few smart women are using feminism to decieve majority of their peers?... Interesting.

Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:

I will explain.

It's an equation.

Lols...u deserve this brotherly love and more my OG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely.

Well, many of them will definitely remain single for life. In the history of man, never have we had millions of single ladies in the society before. It's getting crazier.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by chatinent: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Well, many of them will definitely remain single for life. In the history of man, never have we had millions of single ladies in the society before. It's getting crazier.

Funnily enough, most of them look the same these days: one dress style, bucket baby bump in the stomach, fixed lashes, pinned one side of their polo, bending to walk to push hips back, money driven and so empty.

E no go tey.

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
A wife is not the presence of a ring.rather,the presence of character.so,

Make yourself a wife and a man will find you.
Make yourself a girl and boys will play with you.
Choose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

I mean they've got no direction for their lives...just empty.
OK.. But that's still strong too oo
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
bros

aside that self

the rate at which they are being targeted by ritualist and yahoo plus men is scary

I just hope God intervenes
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
OK.. But that's still strong too oo

Truth should never be diluted.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
bros

aside that self

the rate at which they are being targeted by ritualist and yahoo plus men is scary

I just hope God intervenes

God will not intervene. They're the ones that should change their mindset.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Ola17: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:
Uncle, cool down.

Chief I wonder where you pulled these stats from.

As at 2019 out of the ~7.7b human population, we had male majority.

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tloc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ola17:

As at 2019 out of the ~7.7 human population, we had male majority.

Help me ask the bros ooo. Greater 6bn indeed. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ola17:

As at 2019 out of the ~7.7 human population, we had male majority.

Interesting.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Pumpumking: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:
In Nigeria there is something spiritually going on with many single ladies these days and few people seems to have noticed. Guys you need to be very prayerful, many single ladies are heavily possessed by satan (feminism), they don't know what they are doing anymore. They lack purpose & vision for their lives. I see many single ladies just wasting their life/time away on meaningless activities. And the irony of it is that they think they still have have time on their hands...SMH. Should we blame it on the influence of social media or what? -- Pastor Kenny.

bro did they reject u? who? angry

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro did they reject u? who? angry

Am I the speaker?
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Pumpumking: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Am I the speaker?

...when u were chasin Nigerian women, they were angels......now they reject u, u say they are devil...correct?
bros, i dont meannnto sound rude but r u OK...like in the head sir? (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

...when u were chasin Nigerian women, they were angels......now they reject u, u say they are devil...correct?
bros, i dont meannnto sound rude but r u OK...like in the head sir? (no oofense) angry

Frustrated Olosho sighted grin. Sorry I don't intend on commiting adultery. If you're pained by the post, go to his church & fight him like your peers always do.
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Pumpumking: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Frustrated Olosho sighted grin. Sorry I don't intend on commiting adultery. If you're pained by the post, go to his church & fight him like your peers always do.

Bro, don't woooòry sir ..it will make sense when u have moiney sir....guys like u call women gold digger coz u can afford them sir
....the magic word is STAY ON YA LANE!!!( no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Tomcorp(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro, don't woooòry sir ..it will make sense when u have moiney sir....guys like u call women gold digger coz u can afford them sir
....the magic word is STAY ON YA LANE!!!( no oofense) angry

Olosho I don't commit adultery. Sorry...hope you know what adultery means?
Re: Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. by Pumpumking: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tomcorp:

Olosho I don't commit adultery. Sorry...hope you know what adultery means?

Ok so u don't like women? Correct. How long u been gay & why u prefa men sir?. Do u no they can rot u in jail for gayisim? Bro so are u like the wife or husband sir? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Called Me This [Pics] / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? / No Matter How Tough A Girl Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.