Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo (52665 Views)

Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures) / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:
It's Saturday afternoon!!! Oya, shoki grin.

I personally hate it. Why should I upload a guy's pix simply because we are dating when we know the relationship is 50/50. What if we break up, I will start to upload another guy's pix and my friends will secretly start calling me oloshoo cheesy. #justKidding#.

It's boring here this afternoon nairalanders.
Naughtynaughty, my bestie toh bad with natural endowments cheesy. Oya show face biko.
Wildflame, kingerex1, smellymouth, stfuareugod, halfcanadian, ollistic, unapapadeycraze, lamidee, Airsultan, beansandbread(awon goons mi toh crazy). Oya show face here biko cheesy grin
my moniker was wrongly spelled so I couldn't get the mention
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by LaExpert: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:

I personally hate it. Why should I upload a guy's pix simply because we are dating when we know the relationship is 50/50. What if we break up, I will start to upload another guy's pix and my friends will secretly start calling me oloshoo cheesy. #justKidding#.

What if he's your fiance?
You can upload that one, right?

...and who told you you're going to marry him?
...even if he's your husband, what makes you believe he can't divorce you?

Just find a good man and do everything to keep your man (boyfriend, fiance or hubby). If in an extreme case, the relationship ends, feel free to start again without what someone else thinks.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by DaintyJenny(f): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
But the Op is kinda right here.
I mean why will I want to use the picture of a guy I'm not 100% sure of as my do, when I dunno what tomorrow holds.
I can't afford to be using different faces every time na... like I always see most girls do.

Dunno why most of the guys on here are offended by the idea. Probably because they can't stand the truth...and the fact that girls are getting wiser.

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Barigaboy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am a guy n not in support of a girl or guy uploading their lover's pix. Thesame way I don't use my gf name to sing as an artiste cos breakup might surface anytime n we have a lot of friends who r on facebook to no who else's pix u will be uploading n getting ready to comment on your life including your ex n great grand ex. So play safe
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by banme1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
The op is mentally unstable.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by DaViNcI16(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
who be this self
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rockmyworld:
If you don't upload his pics it means you're simply insecure. And one bad thing ladies do when no one knows their boyfriend is that when there are issues in the relationship they tends to give up and let go, after all my family and friends don't know you. But when your family and friends know your boyfriend you'll do all it takes to make it work. It has its bad side and also it's good side. I think it's not good to upload when you just started but do so after a reasonable years together.

Imagine after 2 years relationship you're still not sure if it will work. grin
Know your man like the back of your pam.
I think I have to agree with you.when I was dating I don't like bringing guys home cos I'm not prepared for questions and answers if things didn't work out especially if it happens more than few times.i was playing it safe but that wasn't helpful, it really do make you give up easily. My husband was the only one I brought home cos I told my mum about him and she insisted on meeting him.it would have ended like others if not my mum constant poke nosing cos I wouldn't tell her we are quarreling instead I will just go settle fight immediately and tell her all is well. It's because of that we are here today.

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by pressplay411(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:

Naughtynaughty, my bestie toh bad with natural endowments cheesy. Oya show face biko.
Wildflame, kingerex1, smellymouth, stfuareugod, halfcanadian, ollistic, unapapadeycraze, lamidee, Airsultan, beansandbread(awon goons mi toh crazy). Oya show face here biko cheesy grin

Who did you sleep with for this post to hit FP?
I'm not judging booboo grin
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by bibijay123(f): 1:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Rockmyworld:
If you don't upload his pics it means you're simply insecure. And one bad thing ladies do when no one knows their boyfriend is that when there are issues in the relationship they tends to give up and let go, after all my family and friends don't know you. But when your family and friends know your boyfriend you'll do all it takes to make it work. It has its bad side and also it's good side. I think it's not good to upload when you just started but do so after a reasonable years together.

Imagine after 2 years relationship you're still not sure if it will work. grin
Know your man like the back of your pam.

true talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Doctorfitz: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Hw can this make frontpage..who dey post threads 4 frontpage? him well at all?
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Dumb thread, dumb Op
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:

Dry
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by fireforfire: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Which kind yeye thread be this
My thread about Nigerian men patronising Foreign ladies nor hit front page despite having 3pages.
Why this one na just two comment. .e hit fp.

I don't like the biased and injustice on nairaland It so annoying.

Cc: Lalasticlala, seun

LOL. .... dats y it's called nairaland. Made in Nigeria. A place where connection is key., where u must get leg for something to happen.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by MarieSucre(f): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Rockmyworld:

I was referring to her not him. Evry family of a male child knows their son won't have a single girlfriend from younger age till when he's ready for marriage.
But as for ladies it's different, your parents and siblings don't expect you to have different boyfriend marriage. What they expect is when you're ready just bring one home. so ladies are careful who they show to their parents they're dating. And if they open their relationship to their parents it's so sure they'll be more committed than the guy. Am talking from experience woman. And I know you have more experience than I do

Your comment just outlines why she will not post his pictures. Read the picture attached to her original post.
" Evry family of a male child knows their son won't have a single girlfriend from younger age till when he's ready for marriage. "

When you're not sure that you're "The One" or you're one out of many "ones", you will not have any commitment to that relationship. Plus who wants some random girl to come and pour acid on her for a man who is not even loyal to her.

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by notoriousbabe: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Idodo oro
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by pepigeorge(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Which kind yeye thread be this
My thread about Nigerian men patronising Foreign ladies nor hit front page despite having 3pages.
Why this one na just two comment. .e hit fp.

I don't like the biased and injustice on nairaland It so annoying.

Cc: Lalasticlala, seun
b like say Politics dey for front page matter o...u better go join APC
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hello luv, sorry av bn MIA, missed u, stayd away cos some pple r tryn 2spoil my name here. Pls check my latest thread. Showapa cheesy
Ore, i'm just coming online. What's up? Can't see the thread. Maybe dem do delete am. Gist me, what happened I'm curious jare. Hope u ar gud sha. Miss ya wahala
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
obontami:

Dry
Ta lo Bere lowo e undecided
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
pressplay411:

Who did you sleep with for this post to hit FP?
I'm not judging booboo grin
undecided

With my bed undecided
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
I hear u
LaExpert:

What if he's your fiance?
You can upload that one, right?

...and who told you you're going to marry him?
...even if he's your husband, what makes you believe he can't divorce you?

Just find a good man and do everything to keep your man (boyfriend, fiance or hubby). If in an extreme case, the relationship ends, feel free to start again without what someone else thinks.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:
my moniker was wrongly spelled so I couldn't get the mention
owwwww!
Sorry darling
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
tolu4you:

This thread is useless for it to make fp. Your pu..sy na your ticket to rule the universe? Shm
Go for the deep meaning bro not the surface meaning. Smh 4 ur level of understanding smtin very deep undecided
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sirmuel1:

This yeye trend still hit FP. I dey suspect this girl, abi Lala....dey run things? grin
undecided
cheesy u just dey hear abi Stay there tongue
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Hat.eU2 your charm dey work for lalasticlalacheesy. How can a muundane thread like this make front page?

Well, I'm not surprised, you already told me that you both are fvcking each other.
durhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue tongue
I no tell u cheesy
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
you again
U again too cheesy
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hate.U2, your siggy inspired me to do this ::: grin
undecided
Iffa slap u bron u wont sleep 4 10days.
Abokii
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by unapapadeycraze: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
durhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue tongue
I no tell u cheesy

HateU2 to badtcheesy. Help me use that charm for him on my latest thread.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
AirSultan:
Its insecurity.

Cc: h.ateu2
Thank u ooo
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
owwwww! Sorry darling
welcome sweetheart I hope you're good??
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew. Next
haters!!!
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:
welcome sweetheart I hope you're good??
yes, I'm fine. Thanks. You?
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
yes, I'm fine. Thanks. You?
I'm fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.