Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo (52662 Views)

Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures) / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
Thank u ooo
welcome..
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
Thank u ooo
welcome...
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
undecided cheesy u just dey hear abi Stay there tongue

So you no want Don Jazzy again abi

I get money pass Lal......... grin

Make I run before they ban me grin grin grin
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by tolu4you: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
Go for the deep meaning bro not the surface meaning. Smh 4 ur level of understanding smtin very deep undecided
Pele......... It's well.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
U again too cheesy
aja 2
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
Ta lo Bere lowo e undecided

talo skibo ni angry

Olori nla
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2016
obontami:

talo skibo ni angry

Olori nla

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
"" angry ""

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
obontami:
"" angry ""
mtchew

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by manee2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
mtchew
_ ur signature la bOOOm!!!
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
manee2:
_ ur signature la bOOOm!!!
La thank you, laa say wink cheesy
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
mtchew

lipsrsealed

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
obontami:

lipsrsealed

dey will ban u again abokii

Don't quote me again biko
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
dey will ban u again abokii

Don't quote me again biko

If them ban me, monikers yakpa like wetiiiiiiin

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
obontami:

If them ban me, monikers yakpa like wetiiiiiiin
So
Fimi sile ara kunrin.
Mi o ni time fun luBbish bayi undecided

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
So Fimi sile ara kunrin. Mi o ni time fun luBbish bayi undecided
Bye bye

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
So Fimi sile ara kunrin. Mi o ni time fun luBbish bayi undecided
Bye bye
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
obontami:

Bye bye

Tank God!
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by obontami: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
Tank God!
Thank God abi ??
I will soon be back for you

Lemme say hello to my fellow ashana brothers first
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Rockmyworld(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
tochimas:
I think I have to agree with you.when I was dating I don't like bringing guys home cos I'm not prepared for questions and answers if things didn't work out especially if it happens more than few times.i was playing it safe but that wasn't helpful, it really do make you give up easily. My husband was the only one I brought home cos I told my mum about him and she insisted on meeting him.it would have ended like others if not my mum constant poke nosing cos I wouldn't tell her we are quarreling instead I will just go settle fight immediately and tell her all is well. It's because of that we are here today.

Wow that's exactly my point. Thanks Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.