Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical (3980 Views)

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Hadez:
Imagine most of them bashing and talking bad on my previous thread meanwhile they keep sending numerous pms and most of them keep following me and disturbing my inbox. Is it a crime for me to be pretty again? grin

Yes I look like olosho, my pussy stinks. So? Is it your pussy? Please and please I am just here to have fun and yes I am seeking for attention because I need it as a lady. All women seek for attention even they silly ones here are even supporting the small boys because they are so usless nd ugly grin

I am just laughing from my office desk . most of them haven't eaten this afternoon oh. I am entertained grin

lmao, hades I love you so much because bashing NEVER gets to you grin

Nairaland guys don nearly kill themselves ontop your matter but you keep going on. So cool cool

i really wish you'd post the screenshots of guys that disturb you with PMs then come online to bash you when you dont respond.

1 Like

Re: Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical by alobright17(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Hadez:

Very natural but choking. haven't you just switched off your phone before because of the numerous calls and messages? Btw I only created a thread not complaint. Didn't you read it? sad

where did they get your phone number?

And what is wrong in been attracted to opposite sex?
Re: Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical by yublings(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2016
I just checked on the op's posts, funny enough all seem to be on romance section, talking about crushing on a dude, signs girls show when they need Sex, female roles in naija music videos and so on.
Can't help but conclude that Hadez is a young lady who dreams of living a flamboyant life style with trips to dubai for shopping, Paris for vacation and all places money can get you. And also she wouldn't be shy to give narratives of her Sex escapades and proudly mention the names of guys she laid with (guys with real cash).
Sadly, all these are but mere dreams. Believe me you, if she has so much to show she will definitely flaunt them. Talking about designer bags, shoes, and all other wears plus the big one "fast car". Oops! None yet.
However, this is naija, we have a culture. Real men here don't go searching for such ladies instead they go for the ones with good moral upbringing, descent, classy and with brains too. They can't stand a women who knows nothing but fashion.
And guys just try understand her as I have understood her so the bashing would seize. She don't know 'nohin'.

coolI just checked on the op's posts, funny enough all seem to be on romance section, talking about crushing on a dude, signs girls show when they need Sex, female roles in naija music videos and so on.
Can't help but conclude that Hadez is a young lady who dreams of living a flamboyant life style with trips to dubai for shopping, Paris for vacation and all places money can get you. And also she wouldn't be shy to give narratives of her Sex escapades and proudly mention the names of guys she laid with (guys with real cash).
Sadly, all these are but mere dreams. Believe me you, if she has so much to show she will definitely flaunt them. Talking about designer bags, shoes, and all other wears plus the big one "fast car". Oops! None yet.
However, this is naija, we have a culture. Real men here don't go searching for such ladies instead they go for the ones with good moral upbringing, descent, classy and with brains too. They can't stand a women who knows nothing but fashion.
And guys just try understand her as I have understood her so the bashing would seize. She don't know 'nohin'.

2 Likes

Re: Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pvssy Handjob :girl Shares X-rated Pics +18 / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? / Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.