Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! (4985 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nairalanders please help a sister find true love, I have dated few Nigerian Men in my life and it hasn't been wonderful.

I don't want to spill out much here but I know I have tried my best to truly love the few Nigerian Men I have dated.

I might just be lucky to find true love in a foreigner.

Dont bash or insult me, you don't know what I have been through in my quest to find true love.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by latinoKingdom(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:
Nairalanders please help a sister find true love, I have dated few Nigerian Men in my life and it hasn't been wonderful.

I don't want to spill out much here but I know I have tried my best to truly love the few Nigerian Men I have dated.

Dont bash or insult me, you don't know what I have been through in my quest to find true love.
not a clear view though but its nice @ dp
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is there no Albino again within your area?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Maxi112: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
u dey fine white man way u won transfer give small, is alright! continue...
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:

No chill grin grin grin
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by torqque7(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecidedSo you want us to hand our women to foreigners Abi?you better stop that rough play madam,in fact any foreigner that comes anywhere close to you will be castrated and shot angry angry..we guard our women jealously.

Don't loose hope in our men hun,you'll find love when you least expect it,if you don't want our black men then you can manage our albinos grin,but foreigners angry angry??hell no. We can't use our hands and hand you out to them
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
latinoKingdom:
not a clear view though but its nice @ dp

Thank you
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:
undecidedSo you want us to hand our women to foreigners Abi?you better stop that rough play madam,in fact any foreigner that comes anywhere close to you will be castrated and shot angry angry..we guard our women jealously.

Don't loose hope in our men hun,you'll find love when you least expect it,if you don't want our black men then you can manage our albinos grin,but foreigners angry angry??hell no. We can't use our hands and hand you out to them

Lol but my naija men are full of too much drama I have had enough.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Your level of courage is rare among Nigerian ladies. Congratz. I want to say dating a white may not be the solution. The simplest most ancient rule of a working r/ship is: DON'T LOOK FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. BE THE RIGHT PERSON. However, if all u want is a white, i can easily link you up ~ if u're real & serious.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:

Chai daris Godoooo...albino is not my portion.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Cholls(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by torqque7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hmm you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince dear..You must dig through a lot of dirt to get your treasure so don't give up wink

Maybe you've been looking in all the wrong places,just open your eyes and you will surely find what you seek. From what I see on your dp,you are cute and a lot of guys will give an arm and a foot just to get the opportunity to make you smile so just chill ok smiley smiley
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
BreketeMind:
Your level of courage is rare among Nigerian ladies. Congratz. I want to say dating a white may not be the solution. The simplest most ancient rule of a working r/ship is: DON'T LOOK FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. BE THE RIGHT PERSON. However, if all u want is a white, i can easily link you up ~ if u're real & serious.

Hi I am serious about this but he has to be a serious christian, I am a decent lady.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who doesn't want interracial relationship? grin
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

2 Likes

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince dear..You must dig through a lot of dirt to get your treasure so don't give up wink

Maybe you've been looking in all the wrong places,just open your eyes and you will surely find what you seek. From what I see on your dp,you are cute and a lot of guys will give an arm and a foot just to get the opportunity to make you smile so just chill ok smiley smiley

Hi thank you so much but how long will I continue to wait for him to show up, do I have to date all the wrong men before he shows up no I won't do that. Have been off serious relationship for some time now and am at peace.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Chai daris Godoooo...albino is not my portion.

Hear this, Nigeria men are one of the best in the world and to get the best out of them you need to treat them like babies.. Pet them, pamper them, pray for them, love them, encourage them, satisfy them and above all accept to marry them even whan they do not have the whole world then..

Try this and come back with your testimonies..

1 Like

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol

I have a lot of white male friends.

But they are taken tongue And they all have a common interest that am not sure you will fit in.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Tallesty1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Men are Men weda black or white.

Just buy a pet if you're tired of us.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Am a white man in a black skin..which date shud we marry? .
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please y'all should comment I will be right back to reply you.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by torqque7(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hi thank you so much but how long will I continue to wait for him to show up, do I have to date all the wrong men before he shows up no I won't do that. Have been off serious relationship for some time now and am at peace.

Uwc..but the thing is you don't have to date a lot of people,take your time to know someone before you start a relationship with him if you are looking for a long term relationship.
Young girls and students mostly can afford to get into relationships anyhow but not a girl who is looking to settle down.

Trust me if a MAN(not a boy o) meets a good woman and he is ready to settle down he won't mind giving her time to scrutinize him very well,he will understand.

Any guy you meet who is in a rush to date you and tells you he is not sure he is ready to settle down anytime soon when you ask him what are his plans,is a man you should RUN from.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by philomental: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Will u try me? If yes lemme know and let's talk. Am dam serious. Anyways u look pretty
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hi I am serious about this but he has to be a serious christian, I am a decent lady.
And why didn't u include this requirement of being a 'serious' xtian earlier? This is my last advice to u here on Nairaland: u need to sit down & find out exactly what u want & be responsible enough to decide to create it for urself rather than seeking ready made bliss. For instance, you can decide that even if he is a moslem, u'll use prayer & virtue to convert him. Meanwhile, i can help u get a xtian white, but i cannot guarantee that he will be 'serious' because I don't know what u mean by 'serious'.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
BreketeMind:
And why didn't u include this requirement of being a 'serious' xtian earlier? This is my last advice to u here on Nairaland: u need to sit down & find out exactly what u want & be responsible enough to decide to create it for urself rather than seeking ready made bliss. For instance, you can decide that even if he is a moslem, u'll use prayer & virtue to convert him. Meanwhile, i can help u get a xtian white, but i cannot guarantee that he will be 'serious' because I don't know what u mean by 'serious'.

Thank you for your advice, if you noticed I didn't put up any requirement because I believe there is no perfect person out there. But as long as he is Christian is fine by me, the love and respect for God is important. Sorry I didn't state all these.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by latinoKingdom(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Thank you
lol will you date me, I'm white lol
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by 2sexycom(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2016
gentleheart1:

hmmmm... Just as I have often nursed the idea of looking towards a foreigner. I wouldn't blame you if you. It could be that you were not destined to have a Nigerian as husband.

My elder sister is married to German. When my mother was alive, the Nigerians she dated hardly want to speak to my mum nor know how we her siblings were doing. It was different with the German. He called my mum often, he spoke her siblings as much as possible.

I knew he was just different.
Today they are married with 3 kids, twin boys as first and a daughter.

The dude was the pillar that held my sister when our mum died, else she could slipped into coma since she was pregnant. He is machine with so much courage. A fighter.

I say babe, explore!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Burgerlomo: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Equalizer:

Seconded grin she should try to look for a Bonfre Joe look alike in her area.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2016
OP I am foreign but Black cool

Hmm, I good luck on your path, though trust me interracial relationships take a lot if patience...A LOT
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2016
2sexycom:
hmmmm... Just as I have often nursed the idea of looking towards a foreigner. I wouldn't blame you if you. It could be that you were not destined to have a Nigerian as husband.

My elder sister is married to German. When my mother was alive, the Nigerians she dated hardly want to speak to my mum nor know how we her siblings were doing. It was different with the German. He called my mum often, he spoke her siblings as much as possible.

The dude was the pillar that held my sister when our mum died, else she could slipped into coma since she was pregnant. He is machine with so much courage. A fighter.

I say babe, explore!

1 Like

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2016
2sexycom:

I say babe, explore!

Thank you for the advice, people won't understand what some ladies go through all in the name of love.

Most Nigerian Men always take advantage of ladies that genuinely love them, I have been told that I am too soft for a Nigerian man that's why I am always been treated same way.
Some of my female friends has called me Mumu for always been nice that Naija men love women that treat them like trash.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by 2sexycom(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2016
gentleheart1:

Thank you for the advice, people won't understand what some ladies go through all in the name of love.

Most Nigerian Men always take advantage of ladies that genuinely love them, I have been told that I am too soft for a Nigerian man that's why I am always been treated same way.
Some of my female friends has called me Mumu for always been nice that Naija men love women that treat them like trash.
Lol... I can relate to that cos I am just same soft hearted dude to every human around me. I hate to say know when someone needs my help. Sadly, you can't run away from whom you are. I have learned to control it, hiding my real personality and not being too nice to all the ladies that come my way.

The PEAk of my niceness in a relationship almost had me dead at a young age, since then, the story hasnt been the same. It is human thing. People don't cherish what they get easily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Incredible Body Transformation In A Year (photos) / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid / Telegram Channel For Funny Viral Videos, Hilarious Memes And Trending Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.