Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? (1210 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its been a long time I saw that happen . Nowadays , ladies say being shy is a huge turn off .
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by Lordabas: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes they are

especially if their pocket aint shy grin
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by halfricanadian(f): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
We are ready to b attracted to a shy guy with good intentions
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
if u got the doe, ladies be like; Why shall I shy for U? cheesy
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by Cutezt(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
If you are shy pocket wise,then sorry for you,they hate you sef
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by Hermanie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well I don't think so

Except he's really handsome

Or maybe the guy is not shy but actually quiet
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by STILESGANG: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2016
No...Being overtly shy doesn't really do a guy any good,you get to lose out on so many things(Speaking from experience).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
cool .
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
In reverse...the question shoulda been...do girLs stiLL faLL in Love with introver guys lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by tommychow(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
Girls will be coming her to give dodo "yes we love shy guys. They're so mysterious" "we hate don't prefer loud guys". Guy, the reality is they get bored of shy guys fast and will be drawn towards the loud guys.

...except you're rich tho. You can trap any single naija babe even if you're mute.
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by gab264(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
Introvert cry
Re: Are Women Still Attracted To Shy Guys ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2016
firstking01:
In reverse...the question shoulda been...do girLs stiLL faLL in Love with introver guys lipsrsealed

You mean introverts ?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is It True? Ladies What Do You Think? / The Big Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.