Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54863 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kassy1(f): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2016
MathsChic:

This is one of the most insane things you'll always see Nigerian men type. Is her body some kind of product that wears out? is she a product? How come the guy who has slept around before marrying has not "depreciated" as well? We need to quit this type of thinking in order to move forward as a society. I really pity men who think like you and wish, for the love of all good things in this world, that our paths will never cross!! angry
u spoke ma mind..u are bae right now...don't mind dem rubbish dudes undecided
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by menxer: 1:31am On Apr 29, 2016
I bet no lady wants to be dumped after a long time in a relationship.

Let's Look at it from another side, in the workplace what sells is experience and not the freshness of the graduate, and since no two relationships are the same, dating a lady that has been in a couple of relationships is not the same as dating a novice.

I rather marry an experienced lady than a novice.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kassy1(f): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2016
DICKtator:
Very funny piece.

You really think every girl is destined to marry?

With the population of girls exceeding men, how would it be possible for all or every girl to marry?

You cannot even distinguish between ladies, hoes, baitchess and the rest!!

Really funny I tell ya!!!

grin grin grin grin
Yea u can't cos people like u dunno who dey are to start with and what dey want... with a name like urs u want to find a good woman? sorry my bro, ndo

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by iHustle(m): 1:39am On Apr 29, 2016
menxer:
I bet no lady wants to be dumped after a long time in a relationship.

Let's Look at it from another side, in the workplace what sells is experience and not the freshness of the graduate, and since no two relationships are the same, dating a lady that has been in a couple of relationships is not the same as dating a novice.

I rather marry an experienced lady than a novice.

Lol. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by summerflame(m): 1:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Your answer says it all. You are just a typical example of what OP narrated
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by vague: 2:08am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.
if a woman's worth is solely measured by the tightness of her vagina, how worthy is your mother's own?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by summerflame(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Even Tiwa savage and Toyin Aimakhu are certified Virgin with zero worries..
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2016
What about men that change girlfriends like clothes?

Let's talk about that for a start.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Surfboard(m): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.

!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Guy why you wan cast na,toto scarce this days you still wan make am worse, enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Apr 29, 2016
@bold, don't you mean "in the world"?

Gerrard59:
Nairaland is the most misogynistic forum/blog in Nigeria and I say this as someone who "practically" lives online. According to the OP and his likes, a man has the right to sleep with as many girls as he likes but same is not right for the women? Do they girls sleep with themselves? Are they men fvcking ghosts? The guy who "dumped" the girl, honestly, does he deserves a virgin? And IF he does, why not demand same for the lady?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Seriously, the Nigerian mentality is a fvcked up and ridiculous mentality. Men who fvck up and down now demand virgins undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by summerflame(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Accreditation and award
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by summerflame(m): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Stop thinking like an olosho..
Admit the truth
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by mohemos: 2:31am On Apr 29, 2016
I know some people will surely be against this because:

1. The finger is pointing at them

2. They want to confuse ladies so that they can later corner them.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 29, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:

Come and see my two good nl female padis oooo

@ hateu2
@herbie27
Op is directing his anger on women instead of guys cos is prevalent among guys to date as much women as they want b4 marriage so if a girl shld be caught up wit such a guy what is she suppose to do?, obviously dump him and move on with some1 she assumed different.

Dis circle goes on and on until she meets the one God has made for her.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by summerflame(m): 2:36am On Apr 29, 2016
At least, I was expecting you to behave like a trained, mannered and a cultured child.
Must u insult someone's mum before u prove a point and u are proving to be someone else future woman?
Sorry to say this dear, your referring to someone else mum simply indicates that u lack manners and etiquette.
Hope u have a mother right?. I know she must not be proud of you as a child.

Mofo, useless biitch

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2016
vague:
if a woman's worth is solely measured by the tightness of her vagina, how worthy is your mother's own?
Too bad!, can't ppl argue and nt abuse parents

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by AfroBlue(m): 2:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry ladies, the rules are different for males and females.

A guy can _____ a hundred females and he'd be toasted as a champion or playboy. On the other hand if a female does the same she'd have the unsavory reputation as the neighborhood Jezebel or worse, the village ashawo.

I agree it's not fair but those are the rules of the game. we don't know who wrote them but they've been in place for centuries.

We repeat, keep the treasure box and legs tightly closed in your youth.

Most older spinsters are exempt, your time has passed, so go ahead and have your fun like the guys. grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Gerrard59(m): 3:06am On Apr 29, 2016
^^^^^

Rules my @ss. Who made them? If there're indeed rules, then you have no right whatsoever to whine about the "lack" of virgins. You can't be going around fvcking/disvirgin-ing girls/ladies and come later to complain about the absence of virgins. The ladies aren't sleeping with ghosts, they're sleeping with MEN. That's sheer hypocrisy. Only a Virgin man has the moral right to demand for a Virgin lady.

cococandy:
@bold, don't you mean "in the world"?

grin. I was only being lenient. I have been to foreign websites/blogs/forums/news site and although you may have sexist comments, it's the hypocrisy(Backed by religion) that annoys me on Nairaland. Like I once said, the height of hypocrisy in most Nigerian men can make the tallest man look like a dwarf.

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by boykiss99(m): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2016
oshi
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by AfroBlue(m): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Gerrard59:
^^^^^

Rules my @ss. Who made them? If there're indeed rules, then you have no right whatsoever to whine about the "lack" of virgins. You can't be going around fvcking/disvirgin-ing girls/ladies and come later to complain about the absence of virgins. The ladies aren't sleeping with ghosts, they're sleeping with MEN. That's sheer hypocrisy. Only a Virgin man has the moral right to demand for a Virgin lady.

No body is whining here or trying to de-virgin any young girls. Just stating facts of life that have been in place for ions.

And did you not read where i posted that young women should protect their virtue?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by cococandy(f): 3:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Indeed
Gerrard59:
^^^^^

grin. I was only being lenient. I have been to foreign websites/blogs/forums/news site and although you may have sexist comments, it's the hypocrisy(Backed by religion) that annoys me on Nairaland. Like I once said, the height of hypocrisy in most Nigerian men can make the tallest man look like a dwarf.

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by vague: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2016
herbie27:
Too bad!, can't ppl argue and nt abuse parents
why can't parents be used as examples? Are they human too or not? Biko park well
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by cherio12(m): 3:20am On Apr 29, 2016
It takes two to tango nw.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Gerrard59(m): 3:21am On Apr 29, 2016
AfroBlue:

No body is whining here or trying to de-virgin any young girls. [/b]Just stating facts of life that have been in place for ions[b].

And did you not read where i posted that [/b]young women should protect their virtue?[b]

First bolded, change is constant. Be open to change(not the one we're experiencing). And it's eons

Secondly, tell same to the men, what's good for Greece is good for Uganda. Women should protect their virtue, but men should fvck around? undecided I ask again, are the men fvcking ghosts?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Missbizy(f): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:
Any lady that I'm gona marry 2moro shld better preserve her self cos if i find out that she has been deflowered my love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#

Are you also a virgin?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Praizekeyz(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Deris ojoro in FP post o....in crazeclown's voice..how can you (slaps) move dis tin to FP??
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by AfroBlue(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Gerrard59:

First bolded, change is constant. Be open to change(not the one we're experiencing). And it's eons

Secondly, tell same to the men, what's good for Greece is good for Uganda. Women should protect their virtue, but men should fvck around? undecided I ask again, are the men fvcking ghosts?

thanks for the spelling correction....no men are not ghost, men are conquerors with testosterone in their balls to discharge. like it or not, that's what many males do. get as much p*ssy as they can when they can.

ultimately women have the final say so in whether or not a sex act occurs. that is unless a crime is committed.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Hamatrony(m): 3:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.

Girl na lie!!! Lesbians ful evrywhr I go lik mtn network now! They wil tel u we don't need guyz, our cucumber serve us ryt Immediately I heard dat, I joined #teamvirgins cool

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by tomdon(m): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
have you dated with sex?

maybe you don't understand that guys just use you as object to release their hormonal burden while you're deluded thinking you're in a relationship. comparing yourself to the male folk shows smacks of ungraciousness.
so long as a guy did not disvirgin you, youve got nothing on him.
some ladies are really wise and well brought up, those are the ladies that guys happily marry.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Gerrard59(m): 4:08am On Apr 29, 2016
AfroBlue:

thanks for the spelling correction....no men are not ghost, men are conquerors with testosterone in their balls to discharge. like it or not, that's what many males do. get as much p*ssy as they can when they can.

And what's the estrogen there for? That's the hypocrisy I'm writing about. Or you think women don't like sex much as men do? They're not humans?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by holluphemydavid(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
have you dated with sex?
The OP is talking abt girls bleeping different guys I tink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.