Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! (3116 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by teufelein(f): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
NNAMDI KANU'S MOTHER AND FAMILY WRITERS, AS SHE DEPARTS FOR BRUSSELS....

read about it here...

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/04/protest-nnamdi-kanus-mother-and-family.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by justice2016: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
It gona be epic . Biafra will surely come . I love Ipod syle Peaceful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by justice2016: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
It gona be epic . Biafra will surely come . I love IPod style Peaceful

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by kernel504(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Up Biafra! !!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good One. Once Biafra TV is up, the protest will start afresh this time with live feeds directly to world media organization.Enough evidence to drag the despotic dullard by his balls to ICC and nail him. You Biafrans are great. I pity my oduduwa people.

Tell the dullard he can't defeat 70 million Biafrans in 88 countries whose resolve are resolute. Like the last time, You will need British, Russians, UAE, Egypt and a neutral America if you'll have a good shot stopping the sun from rising! Can you have all that support again?

Next time when you fulanis want to foist a ruler on everyone else you'll learn to stay away from your open bigots. You have destroyed the country. Patriotism is at 2%

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by seunny4lif(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin
Make I dey watch in 5D cool cool
Father of all protest cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by coolitempa(f): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kanu's mama is just looking for a free ticket to enjoy her holiday in Europe.... cheesy...nonsense chest beaters... angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by tsdarkside(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
hahaha....hilarious...and now what!?...what are you people trying to prove...??....

i am gonna enjoy this....

a advice to nijerians>>>>>>>>>>>

if you want to have a lot of fun,stick with the biafrauuudians...... grin grin grin grin...

they are hilarious......

please dont go tooooo hard on dem....they are still our brothers and sisters......we are our brothers keepers...

never forget,in the times of too much provocations from dem...they are still our brothers and sisters....

we shall smother them with love.........

if we have to choke them to prove how much we love dem...then soooooo be it.....

we shall confront dem with love.....and provoke their ancestors to judge between us...... grin grin grin grin grin grin.. alot of fun.....

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by LONGFUELCUE: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buhari knows that Fulani, Hausas and Northerners are handicaps and parasites in this fraudulent union called Nigeria, once IPOB or South leaves, they are dead.

I dare Buhari to grant IPOB freedom and see what will become of the South and North in few years time.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by PreyingMantis(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:
Kanu's mama is just looking for a free ticket to enjoy her holiday in Europe.... cheesy...nonsense chest beaters... angry
This thread would've been incomplete without you. Thanks for your contribution.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by PreyingMantis(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:
hahaha....hilarious...and now what!?...what are you people trying to prove...??....

i am gonna enjoy this....

a advice to nijerians>>>>>>>>>>>

if you want to have a lot of fun,stick with the biafrauuudians...... grin grin grin grin...

they are hilarious......

please dont go tooooo hard on dem....they are still our brothers and sisters......we are our brothers keepers...

never forget,in the times of too much provocations from dem...they are still our brothers and sisters....

we shall smother them with love.........

if we have to choke them to prove how much we love dem...then soooooo be it.....

we shall confront dem with love.....and provoke their ancestors to judge between us...... grin grin grin grin grin grin.. alot of fun.....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:
Buhari knows that Fulani, Hausas and Northerners are handicaps and parasites in this fraudulent union called Nigeria, once IPOB or South leaves, they are dead.

I dare Buhari to grant IPOB freedom and see what will become of the South and North in few years time.

pahhhh....can you generate 10 000mw electricity in one year in your fraudulent so called nation??........

stop messing around like a child...you are a grown up being..stop messing around...

do you realy think the then biafrans will give you time to do what they need for their daily lifes..

are you stvpid..!??.....

do you think all igbos are mugus or what??...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by loopman: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Good One. Once Biafra TV is up, the protest will start afresh this time with live feeds directly to world media organization.Enough evidence to drag the despotic dullard by his balls to ICC and nail him. You Biafrans are great. I pity my oduduwa people.

Tell the dullard he can't defeat 70 million Biafrans in 88 countries whose resolve are resolute. Like the last time, You will need British, Russians, UAE, Egypt and a neutral America if you'll have a good shot stopping the sun from rising! Can you have all that support again?

Next time when you fulanis want to foist a ruler on everyone else you'll learn to stay away from your open bigots. You have destroyed the country. Patriotism is at 2%

Why not just tell us you are a biafran bigot, claiming otherwise or to be Yoruba doesn't add to your narrative.
I don't know all the ways to seek an independent country, but I know one of the ways you don't go about it is confronting anyone with a different pathway

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
loopman:

Why not just tell us you are a biafran bigot, claiming otherwise or to be Yoruba doesn't add to your narrative.
I don't know all the ways to seek an independent country, but I know one of the ways you don't go about it is confronting anyone with a different pathway

guy...dont mind dem...nau they want to use the grieve of brussels to their advantage....

they dont understand how insulting that is to the brusselers.....

they dont understand what they are doing....

they should confont our senate,the parlament,african union......but nooo.....they dont want to confront us.....they rather run to those that dont even understand our family problems......

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by PreyingMantis(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:
guy...dont mind dem...nau they want to use the grieve of brussels to their advantage....

they dont understand how insulting that is to the brusselers.....

they dont understand what they are doing....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by otukpo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why can't PMB resolve this Nnamdi kanu case.
Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Whoa so that's what the Kanu looks like? He's actually kind of attractive grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:
if mandelaa was yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:
if mandelaa was yoruba southafrica ll still be under occupation moreover how did hid awolowo die again

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by NafeesaAA(f): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
You want Biafra Republic?

Form Political Party with secessionist ideal

Elect only Party officials with secessionist ideal

Nominate Aspirants with secessionist ideal

Vote in Governors, NASS members with secessionist ideal

Form coalition with other political parties with secessionist ideal

Move a bill for the introduction of secession by referendum in Nigeria constitution

Demand a referendum to be held. Hold one and ops a Biafra Republic is born.

That's how civilised people do it, insulting Hausa And Yoruba people, killing Hausa people in Aba and using Hausa Keke Riders as cement in building churches in Enugu will not bring Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by coolitempa(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
if mandelaa was yoruba southafrica ll still be under occupation moreover how did hid awolowo die again

What is this one saying again... ...when are you going to start making sense for a change... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by 90xtr3r: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Move a bill for the introduction of secession by referendum in Nigeria constitution

That's how civilised people do it, insulting Hausa And Yoruba people, killing Hausa people in Aba and using Hausa Keke Riders as cement in building churches in Enugu will not bring Biafra.

Lying propagandist, here are clear example of insults by your folks:

Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:
"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Right here and now list such insults by prominent Igbo elites on Hausas and Yorubas as you alleged. And substantiate your other lies against the ever peace-loving Igbos...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by coolitempa(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
NafeesaAA:

I don tire...this same thing has been pointed out to many of these miscreants as to how to get their Biafra but these miscreants will not listen, instead they will be pointing at Scotland while forgetting that it took Scotland at least a hundred years to get their right to vote for secession - a vote which they still lost.

They want to tow the path of Sudan.....well, those ones fought a civil war that lasted over twenty five years and then five years negotiation imposed and supervised by the UN and today they are still at war in the liberated south...lol... grin grin

The old Czechoslovakia was another that split into two sovereign nations and one would have thought that this is the path they will want to follow but alas, awa muumuus from the Southeast think abusing, threatening and hating others for their own failures is a path to 'independence'.... grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by 90xtr3r: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:

I don tire...this same thing has been pointed out to many of these miscreants as to how to get their Biafra but these miscreants will not listen, instead they will be pointing at Scotland while forgetting that it took Scotland at least a hundred years to get their right to vote for secession - a vote which they still lost.

They want to tow the path of Sudan.....well, those ones fought a civil war that lasted over twenty five years and then five years negotiation imposed and supervised by the UN and today they are still at war in the liberated south...lol... grin grin

The old Czechoslovakia was another that split into two sovereign nations and one would have thought that this is the path they will want to follow but alas, awa muumuus from the Southeast think abusing, threatening and hating others for their own failures is a path to 'independence'.... grin

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by CzarRex: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
kai wetin I dey see..dem wan gather do protest for Brussels in Belgium,no be DAT same Brussels wey dem bomb some weeks ago...

chaii this pple are playing with fire..pls my dear nairalanders if u know any of ur relatives or friends dat wants to join dis protests better warn he or she to stay put at home cuz d threat of ISIS to European nations is real.so as to avoid seeing dead loved ones on CNN n Aljazeera

me I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by loopman: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
NafeesaAA:

It's as straight as that
Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by gidgiddy: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Oh really? Which NASS did Lord Lugard go to when he was creating Nigeria? You are asking people to seek a political solution to Biafra while endorsing the act of fraud that made you Nigerian. Everything you wrote above is nonsense. Even if a Biafran secessionist party party won every political position in the SE/SS zone and went to the National assembly to demand a referendum, the North and their SW allies will vote it out with their much larger combined vote. So going down this route is pure stupidity. It iis funny that someone will be laying conditions for leaving Nigeria yet the same Nigeria was created with nobodies permission. As for the the incident in Abia, it had since been debunked by the Abia state government.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by coolitempa(f): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
90xtr3r:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

The day I will exchange words with you, a complete lunatic is the day I have let go of my senses. angry...now get lost... angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:

What is this one saying again... ...when are you going to start making sense for a change... shocked
stunningceo mugu are you back

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolitempa:

I no wan insult you cause na ban I from dey come this evening.
But take ya time o!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by HiddenShadow: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
gidgiddy:

Oh really? Which NASS did Lord Lugard go to when he was creating Nigeria? You are asking people to seek a political solution to Biafra while endorsing the act of fraud that made you Nigerian. Everything you wrote above is nonsense. Even if a Biafran secessionist party party won every political position in the SE/SS zone and went to the National assembly to demand a referendum, the North and their SW allies will vote it out with their much larger combined vote. So going down this route is pure stupidity. It iis funny that someone will be laying conditions for leaving Nigeria yet the same Nigeria was created with nobodies permission. As for the the incident in Abia, it had since been debunked by the Abia state government.

Don't mind that illiterate who doesn't understand how futile it is to follow that path.
Re: Biafra: IPOB, Mother Of All Protest On 28th Of April 2016 In BRUSSELS! by Emancipation: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
gidgiddy:

Hallelujah for your life.....they think we are stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor / 195 Countries Of The World And Their Population (see Nigeria At #7) / The Betrayed And The Betrayer: Case Of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe And Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.