Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? (1459 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Greene66: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy Sunday.

Moments ago, our pastor just finished the sermon and the sermon was kind of discouraging pre-marrital Sex. However, the conference-like sermon had other church members oppose him! Giving their reasons respectively.

So now let me ask you NL males and females, single or married.

Are you for, or against, sex before marriage? --State your reasons pls

Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by donbenedict(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by falconey(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided

I support impregnate her before marriage.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Vinshu(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Alright.

First of all, I am not against sex before marriage as long as you and your partner agree. However, sex before marriage has advantages and disadvantages but the advantages are more than the disadvantages.

So I support it.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
cry
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by sinaj(f): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Not again!li

Btw am #team...# tongue
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by sinaj(f): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:
cry
Ogini? smiley
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by iykekelvins(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
Ogini? smiley
Sinaj smiley
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by MrFairplay4ume(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by MrFairplay4ume(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
Ogini? smiley
I thought I was FTC cry
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Well, let's face reality and only hypocrites will say they don't support the act when every wk they dig different holes... angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by FreeBSD: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Of course I support it. I like sex pass anything.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by sinaj(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I thought I was FTC cry
lol u gotta b kidin grin
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by sinaj(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sinaj smiley
Iykesmiley
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Khd95(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lemme just sit ontop this orange tree with my stick of suya nd a bottle of kunu tsaminya nd read commentsgringringrin
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lemme quickly pitch ma tent here before i hear say bricks dan finish to use build my tentgrin
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Buharism: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
i dont support premarital sex because the disadvantages outways the advantages, very much.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by jmoore(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Well, let's face reality and only hypocrites will say they don't support the act when every wk they dig different holes... angry

There are some people that are abstaining, and they are not hypocrites. That's the reality!!
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Cholls(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
my brother I........

Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by iykekelvins(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
Iykesmiley
Pretty girl, whatsup?
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
jmoore:

There are some people that are abstaining, and they are not hypocrites.

Mmmm...unless the person is virgin indeed then he/she is innocent.. but those who keep drilling diff pvnani and still come up here saying he is not supporting premarital sex is hypocrite.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by sinaj(f): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
Pretty girl, whatsup?
m gud n u handsome smiley
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2016

Premarital (or extra-marital) sex is always a losing proposition! God is clear that His wonderful gift of physical intimacy is to reserved for the boundaries of marriage. Inside of those boundaries, the sexual relationship is a gift that blesses a couple and a family abundantly. Outside of that biblical commitment, the sexual relationship is always destructive, empty, and sinful. God’s word for this is “fornication”—1 Corinthians 6:18 “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”

In all of my counseling, I never meet people who are glad that they have committed fornication. After the fact, there is ALWAYS regret. Here’s a short list why fornication is always a really bad idea:

1. It breaks God’s laws and dishonors Him—search a concordance for the word “fornication.” We could stop here—it’s all we really need to know.

2. It presents huge physical risk—diseases and illness are rampant among those who engage in this lifestyle.

3. It presents huge emotional risk—a physical and emotional bond without a spiritual commitment is never a winning experience.

4. It presents huge spiritual risk—grieving the Holy Spirit and offending a holy God means we forfeit God’s best. We never win by dishonoring God.

5. It is awkward, guilt ridden, unfulfilling, and not representative of God’s original intent—hence a culture that continually seeks fulfillment with new partners and relationships.

6. It is disappointing at the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels—the only physical intimacy that exceeds expectations is that founded on long-term commitment and marital growth.

7. It creates a spiritual/emotional bond without commitment—this only breeds resentment, bitterness, and the feeling of being used. It says something like this, “I don’t love you enough to commit to you, but I love me enough to use you.”

8. It destroys trust—the best way to have trust in a marriage is to stay pure before you get married. Learning to be committed to Christ (in purity) is the best way to learn to be committed to a spouse.

9. It creates resentment and frustration—it was designed to happen within a committed marriage of selfless love. Outside of that, fornication just breaks the heart and wounds the soul.

10. It leaves you empty and searching for real love—physical intimacy doesn’t create a loving, committed relationship, it’s the fruit of one.

11. It devalues the future intimacy of your marriage—intimacy is “just the two of us.” Premarital relationships destroy that before it even happens.

12. It prevents the greatest intimacy in marriage—the purest and most fulfilling marital relationship is that which is forever untouched by previous relationships. (If you have failed morally, don’t lose hope. Claim God’s grace, and begin protecting your future marriage today by abstaining from further fornication.) Jesus doesn’t shame you, but He would say, “Go and sin no more.”

13. It sets a person on a path of unfulfilling sexual experiences—fornication is a downward spiral of perpetually unfulfilling relationships.

14. It attempts to shortcut God’s plan for marriage and family—it turns God’s great gift of family and love into a cheap thrill and self-centered pleasure quest.

15. It prevents you from having the most fulfilling sexual relationship—while a person is sleeping around, they are NOT preparing for the wonderful lifetime relationship that God intended.

16. It enlarges sexual desires and makes them insatiable—thinking with your hormones allows them to become an unruly taskmaster.

17. It puts the flesh and hormones in control of your life—you are more than a chemical reaction that seeks gratification. Don’t allow your life to be directed by physical desires. Submit those desires to the Holy Spirit, and let them be fulfilled in God’s time and in God’s way.

18. It creates children without strong homes—God intends this relationship to create a family with a foundation of commitment and lifetime love.

19. It feeds the abortion industry—illicit relationship creates unwanted children which creates “the abortion industry.”

20. It cannot be done safely—no matter what culture says—safe sex is one man, one woman, committed in marriage, for the rest of their lives.

If you have never committed fornication, God has a simple message for you—DON’T. (Eph. 5:3) If you are committing fornication, God also has a simple message for you—STOP. (Acts 15:29)

God is the giver of the wonderful gift of marriage. He is the Creator of life, love, marriage, and sex. Obeying His plan is always right and always blessed.

And a life of wonderful, married intimacy is one more thing…

WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

Source>> http://caryschmidt.com/2012/02/20-reasons-to-avoid-premarital-sex/

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yeah i support it, dats y God created women, so we keep drilling their holes.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by voiceoftruthNG: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Its simple! Whether u are guilty of it or not, does not change God's clear stand against it. I was guilty until Christ took over. God hates it and so should every child of God.
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by VictorRomanov: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
The heartbreak is too much.

You see somebody u think u love and would eventually marry. U start having sex, not know their real intentions. Sometime later u break up and move to another relationship and the same process continues. Before long ur body count is pilling up.

When u eventually marry, u now have the task of resisting the urge to compare partners.

Menh! Its hard, but sex after marriage is the best!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by karrengold(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
i do not support it,its against the will of God....but then,aint a saint
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by jmoore(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Greene66:
Happy Sunday.

Moments ago, our pastor just finished the sermon and the sermon was kind of discouraging pre-marrital Sex. However, the conference-like sermon had other church members oppose him! Giving their reasons respectively.

So now let me ask you NL males and females, single or married.

Are you for, or against, sex before marriage? --State your reasons pls

Lalasticlala what do you think?
Why are they opposing the Pastor? Trying to serve God and mammon? Confused members indeed!!
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol, i dont know what to say cause i dont pot hole
KashyBaby:

Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by iykekelvins(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
m gud n u handsome smiley
I'm okay dear

You still in PH?
Re: Do You Support Sex Before Marriage Or NOT? Reasons Why? by Hillzy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
No. Be'cos is a sin before d most high

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? / Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car / Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.