Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What (1459 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by bamac(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yes, women need to be respected by men, but it should also be reciprocated.

It is not right in any circumstances to say any of the below statements to a man:

1. Shut up

For crying out loud, he paid your bride-price, jokingly or otherwise you need not say that to him.

2. If not for my parents

Well, if your parents did not make him who he is, he will still be what he is destined to be.

3. You are not fit to be a man

For him to have trapped you into the family way, forget, he is more than a man.

4 My younger sibling is wiser than you

Why didn't you go and marry your brother then?

5. My ex is stronger than you

Why didn't you stay with him? Did it break? Why can't you just be contented with him and move on.

Don't be frustrated to the extent of saying any of those statements to your man, he can loose it and anything can happen afterwards.

Respect him like you will want yourself to be respected even when he is going hot.

Do not worry, men will respect themselves too after reading this, so no need for quarrel.

Source : www.bamisepeters.com/2016/07/five-abusive-words-you-should-not-say.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by iamdotune(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Especially that ex ish
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by Dabigbroda(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by rexericx(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Well said....
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by bamac(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Doing any of the above is just like doing this to a man

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by goldbim(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
I stooped so low to date/marry you.it's a blow to his ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by rexericx(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Most woman are like that, but will this ur post change dem
[url][/url]
Bamac

Should a man keep a woman that still confides in her friends on things that has got to do with d love birds?

Cc.
Lala
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by mikolo80: 3:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Any man that is talked to like this deserves it. He must be a real biatch to allow such nonsense.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by bamac(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
rexericx:
Most woman are like that, but will this ur post change dem
[url][/url]
Bamac

Should a man keep a woman that still confides in her friends on things that has got to do with d love birds?

Cc.
Lala
if it doesn't they will have themselves to blame now

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Never Say To Him, No Matter What by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2016
tell them!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark / My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... / Family Bounding. Everyone Matters In Family Romance! Photo Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.