Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges (21397 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin Caseless come and see
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by santafe(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Before the end of this administration, our ancestors are going to be blamed including Adam in the garden of Eden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by buragidi(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2016
common sense ia rily not common to you.

is fuel problem peciliar to ekiti or the entire country

how can Fayose now.control Buhari NNPC

Oga use ur head. there no evidence here. it is just propaganda as usual.

DaBullIT:
So , to some people and with all these written evidence which i believe indigenes of Ondo can verify is all Bullshytt ??

And you wonder why youths are not allowed to be the leader of tomorrow ?

If these things are true , which i personally believe based on Fayose's past display of paranoid schizophrenic behaviors including the fake meeting in China ? It is not impossible

SO we should rather let Ekiti people suffer than look into the reality of things

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Stop interchanging the use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by cashreport: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2016
[size=15pt]

Why Blame and keep blaming

People for your problems

Why not keep silent and solve it

[/size]
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nbote(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
So , to some people and with all these written evidence which i believe indigenes of Ondo can verify is all Bullshytt ??

If these things are true , which i personally believe based on Fayose's past display of paranoid schizophrenic behaviors including the fake meeting in China ? It is not impossible

SO we should rather let Ekiti people suffer than look into the reality of things

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

I'm really baffled by ur level of stupidity... Let me ask u dis, who is to blame for the scarcity in APC stronghold Lagos, Abuja and every other APC states going by ur reasoning and assertions or I guess Fayose also somehow happens to be involved in the nationwide scarcity as well.. Were u always dis way or u jus didn't com with any sense at all??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nusaf: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
nnachukz:
APC is the worst useless thing that has happened to us.
Since APC is the worst that has happened to u, then may God rule ur life the way PDP (which is the best for u) ruled Nigeria. Pls say AMEN. For me I prefer APC hundred times over PDP and I pray for that.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by 77Trumpet: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
sosanova:
grin grin grin

APC is a disgrace to Democracy, for making such useless statement.
I trust Fayose to bomb them with his own press release tomorrow.

PDP ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE BUHARI BUT THEY WILL REGRET IT, THEY WILL SUFFER. PDP EGBE AWON OLE & ARM ROBBERS. THE LOOTERS PARTY OF NIGERIA. THEY WILL SOON BE ANNIHILATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY. THEY WILL NEVER ESCAPE GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING INNOCENT NIGERIANS TO SUFFER WHILE THEY STILL REFUSE TO REPENT. BUHARI, KEEP GOING NIGERIANS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. THE LORD, GOD IS STANDING BY YOU. THE PROTECTOR IN THE LAND OF GOSHEN.

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by kinibigdeal(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Are you from Osun?
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nusaf: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I know certainly that the haters of this administration are working round the clock to ensure that it fails even at the expense of Nigerians. From his actions in recent times, I totally agree with Ekiti state APC on that.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by tivta(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=feldido post=45011304]I don't trust the abilities of any Politician... So I won't say it's true or false. [/quote

You need to see the way someone is shouting that they are selling fuel for 100 in my area in lagos, that means ambode is also hording fuel abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by 77Trumpet: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
grin grin grin Caseless come and see

KEEP GOING PRESIDENT BUHARI WITH ALL YOUR MOVES AND EFFORTS. WE APPRECIATE YOU. PDP ARE TIME WASTERS. PDP WILL SOON BE ANNIHILATED AND ALL THEIR LEADER WILL END UP IN PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG.

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by hausameat: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2016
I trust Fayose and his intelligent Ekiti people. By the time Fayose would have finished woth his press release, apc would just look for somewhere to committe suicide. I know Fayose very well. His bumbs are super powerful. Why do you think Buhari could not even cough inspite of these many bumbs from Fayese?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by RealBae: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Make i do only laughing before mod go ban me again. Is gud to be guest for a while shaa
I enjoy the ban shaa

Back to the mata
angry
grin
angry
grin
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by obivictor(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
maybe fayose is #silently working against his own people...... but I think buhari should also #silently resolve dis issue of fuel scarcity na
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by franklynsunny(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Apc is a big legal scam

Dey should come n blame me for power failure in Nigeria...can u imagine wat WEEEED can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by RealBae: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Aww e pain you.. grin
Sai suffering and smilling grin

77Trumpet:

PDP ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE BUHARI BUT THEY WILL REGRET IT, THEY WILL SUFFER. PDP EGBE AWON OLE & ARM ROBBERS. THE LOOTERS PARTY OF NIGERIA. THEY WILL SOON BE ANNIHILATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY. THEY WILL NEVER ESCAPE GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING INNOCENT NIGERIANS TO SUFFER WHILE THEY STILL REFUSE TO REPENT. BUHARI, KEEP GOING NIGERIANS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. THE LORD, GOD IS STANDING BY YOU. THE PROTECTOR IN THE LAND OF GOSHEN.

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by demzylahot(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
The more they talk the more they lose public confidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by goshen26: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
APC I hope u won't contest in 2019 presidential polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
sad NNPC has dispatched thousands of tankers which is hundreds of. Millions liter of petrol into the country the past 3 weeks, and that is not even the problem the writeup says he(Fayose) listed several non existent filling stations which NNPC must have dispatched those tankers to, so where are the tankers?
Nbote:

I'm really baffled by ur level of stupidity... Let me ask u dis, who is to blame for the scarcity in APC stronghold Lagos, Abuja and every other APC states going by ur reasoning and assertions or I guess Fayose also somehow happens to be involved in the nationwide scarcity as well.. Were u always dis way or u jus didn't com with any sense at all??
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
How's your question relevant ?

kinibigdeal:

Are you from Osun?
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
NNPC has dispatched thousands of tankers which is hundreds of Millions liter of petrol into the country the past 3 weeks,

and that is not even the problem the writeup says he(Fayose) listed several non existent filling stations which NNPC must have dispatched those tankers to,

so where are the tankers?

buragidi:
common sense ia rily not common to you.

is fuel problem peciliar to ekiti or the entire country

how can Fayose now.control Buhari NNPC

Oga use ur head. there no evidence here. it is just propaganda as usual.

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
You are saying there's no fuel in your state ? NNPC released several million gallons into Nigeria through various carriers , I for no longer queue for fuel, what i know is the price is not regular yet

Unless you want to be an asshowle you really are , you would agree there's no scarcity , only price is still up
greatjoey:

Good position you maintain my zombie brother. One question I have for you is, who the responsible for fuel scarcity in your state, and in your neighbourhood? So, now fuel scarcity only exists in Ekiti state? Use your brain and stop being gullible.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
77Trumpet:

KEEP GOING PRESIDENT BUHARI WITH ALL YOUR MOVES AND EFFORTS. WE APPRECIATE YOU. PDP ARE TIME WASTERS. PDP WILL SOON BE ANNIHILATED AND ALL THEIR LEADER WILL END UP IN PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG.

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!
ARE U CASELESS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by George2016(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
True or fails, APC are to be blamed.

If "TRUE" APC lack`s control

If "FAILS" APC are avoiding the blames, which is not a character of good leadership.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by gannod(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by ClintonDal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
APC must think everyone in Ekiti and Nigeria fools, how does a Governor seize and dispatch NNPC fuel to other stations outside the state? Just how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Abeymills(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
God punish apc

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Abeymills(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
God punish apc....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
While the pun about your father's madness is hilarious

I do not intend to write a dictionary, I wrote what i wrote Paranoid Schizophrenic Behavior so that more dim wits like you will search the meaning of paranoid , schizophrenia and use that to understand Fayose's Behavior

You don't need to cry over it
DesChyko:

You know, if a mad man says your father had a useless life because of your condition, you may want to ignore him because if as normal as you are, the mad man thinks your father unfortunate, what about the father of himself, a mad man? grin

Your error was 'paranoid schizophrenic' used as an adjective to describe the noun 'behaviours'. Now, all your 'copy and paste' links describe 'paranoid schizophrenia' which is a noun. It would appear you're offbeat.

Why not google up a link to where 'paranoid schizophrenic' is used in the manner you did?

Oh, and while you're at it, look up the meaning of schizophrenic too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe / "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.