Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges (21395 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by judondasylva(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
party of blames
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
MAROC:
Who's responsible for the one in Jalingo and my Village?

Where is Lere Olayinka when you need him?...

Wait for it grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by kokomilala(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
This whole blame game has turned to a comedy of errors...blaming Fayose for the fuel scarcity is the most ludicrous thing about the errors.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by lailo: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
nnachukz:
APC is the worst useless thing that has happened to us.
Those pple are more informed than u are.What can an evil man not do to discredit d other person.Dnt always wail at every news.There could be some scintilla of truth.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by jzdoberman: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
]I just can't stop laughing grin

APC is a joke!... Watch as some of their zombie followers will believe this.

Blaming Blamers and Lying Liars. [/quote]

NO, THEY(zombies) WON'T COMPLAIN COZ SHAME IS BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THEIR FACES!

AND THERE's something i have noticed abt these zombies on NL: 80% of them were born in the late 80s and beginning of the 90s. So they know very lil' or nothing of their history. Probably that's they called zombies coz they have no sense of direction: being misled by their Snr zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by cashreport: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
lailo:

Those pple are more informed than u are.What can an evil man not do to discredit d other person.Dnt always wail at every news.There could be some scintilla of truth.
God save your soul
I pray you come back to planet earth soon

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by bigfather(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
sdindan:

Ejikwa ahu nwa?

Are you sure you are okay?

I doubt !
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by sarutobie(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
jzdoberman:
]I just can't stop laughing grin

APC is a joke!... Watch as some of their zombie followers will believe this.

Blaming Blamers and Lying Liars.

NO, THEY(zombies) WON'T COMPLAIN COZ SHAME IS BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THEIR FACES!

AND THERE's something i have noticed abt these zombies on NL: 80% of them were born in the late 80s and beginning of the 90s. So they know very lil' or nothing of their history. Probably that's they called zombies coz they have no sense of direction: being misled by their Snr zombies.
you are partly correct..even I who was born in the mid 80s know my people's history, where we are coming from and where we are headed..in this era of available information, even if you were born in this millennium you have no excuse of being ignorant of your past..the youths these days are easily hoodwinked because they refused to know their past..but they know the history of the kardashians..it is no wonder the old men in today's political arena keep using the same lies and tricks year after year, because they know the people don't remember their past/ history...they know.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by RillJ(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
FAYOSE responsible for fuel crisis? I guess this is the height of absurdity.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by bigfather(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
sarutobie:

you are partly correct..even I who was born in the mid 80s know my people's history, where we are coming from and where we are headed..in this era of available information, even if you were born in this millennium you have no excuse of being ignorant of your past..the youths these days are easily hoodwinked because they refused to know their past..but they know the history of the kardashians..it is no wonder the old men in today's political arena keep using the same lies and tricks year after year, because they know the people don't remember their past/ history...they know.

You are so damn right !
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by SucreB: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
So , to some people and with all these written evidence which i believe indigenes of Ondo can verify is all Bullshytt ??

And you wonder why youths are not allowed to be the leader of tomorrow ?

If these things are true , which i personally believe based on Fayose's past display of paranoid schizophrenic behaviors including the fake meeting in China ? It is not impossible

SO we should rather let Ekiti people suffer than look into the reality of things

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Stop interchanging the use
just as your name implies........your the REAL BULL. please go and slap your self 10x
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by SucreB: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Olatunbosun said available records revealed that 10 trailers of fuel for Ekiti State on Fayose’s request were diverted mostly to stations outside the state. ******* so if he requested as you claimed, and it was diverted, could it be that he told them to divert it as well? am even lost here sef. this APC can turn someone's head joor. baseless point. APC is very stupid and useless
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by opius: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
APC pls ask question if u don't knw hw to govern

1 Like

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by babestella: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
77Trumpet:

PDP ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE BUHARI BUT THEY WILL REGRET IT, THEY WILL SUFFER. PDP EGBE AWON OLE & ARM ROBBERS. THE LOOTERS PARTY OF NIGERIA. THEY WILL SOON BE ANNIHILATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY. THEY WILL NEVER ESCAPE GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING INNOCENT NIGERIANS TO SUFFER WHILE THEY STILL REFUSE TO REPENT. BUHARI, KEEP GOING NIGERIANS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. THE LORD, GOD IS STANDING BY YOU. THE PROTECTOR IN THE LAND OF GOSHEN.

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!

I talk am, they must show. I'm not disappointed.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by nepapole(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Built2last:
I Don tire for this country.
Me too
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
nnachukz:
APC is the worst useless thing that has happened to us.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahha Speechless
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by tarekamos: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
erunz:
please someone should ask Ekiti APC who is responsible for the fuel scarcity in Lagos, Abuja and other parts of the country? the kind of weed these zombies smoke is really affecting them

Yes there could be short supply all over but is it okay for a state governor to engage in diversion and frustrate the efforts of the Federal Govt and inflict pains on your own people you claim you love? Let's always put the fear of God first in our response to issues.
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Tex42(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cry babies!

Its no longer GEJ, it is now Fayose.

APC is the ruling as well as the opposition party.

Keep apportioning blames, and when there is no one to blame, switch to the beggars on the streets.

Clueless fools!
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Henrichemeka(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Always looking for excuses
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by tfcinvests: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
From Jonathan to Fayose who next ? Oba otudeko abi ?
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Caseless: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
grin grin grin Caseless come and see
grin grin
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Caseless: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
ARE U CASELESS?
he's not. grin
Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by tfcinvests: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
@opius i don't understand na wetin una mind dey think how u take ..infact the picture's fantastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Wike Sacks VC, Rosamund Osahagulu, Week After Abduction, Release / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.