Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Advice A Friend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Friend!!! (978 Views)

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
A very good friend of mind came and we had this to discuss.
His girlfriend is working but can never share a kobo with him. He was working too but recently due to redundancy in his company he was laid off. He use to give her money you know pamper her too. She is not demanding, she pays her bills.
My friend proposed to her but he wants to end it because he jokingly asked the girl for 2k and her responds was that she dosnt have even when her wallet was heavy.
Can she change after marriage?
Thanks for reading.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by Triczchic(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2016
He needs to get a job first before proposing. No need to rush into marriage when you are financially incapable of taking care of a family. The babe right now is inconsequential till he is financially OK. In the course of getting another job, he can put her thru some other tests. if he is ok with her, fine. Otherwise, move on.

My point is she is not his priority right now.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Friend!!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Which Nigeria movie be dis
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by donbenedict(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2016
Dump her stingy ass abeg.. u can't kill urself for some stingy ass selfish human
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Triczchic:
He needs to get a job first before proposing. No need to rush into marriage when you are financially incapable of taking care of a family. The babe right now is inconsequential till he is financially OK. In the course of getting another job, he can put her thru some other tests. if he is ok with her, fine. Otherwise, move on.

My point is she is not his priority right now.

The guy is not broke ooo! Hes business is giving him daily returns. He can sustain his family I mean.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Thats not a reason to end a relationship unless he has other things he is not saying. Does it means he intends to live off a girl? He should strive and get a job. And the girl should stop being stingy.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Which Nigeria movie be dis

Must you comment? View and work away quietly if you dont have something tangible to say.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
bendutch:

The guy is not broke ooo! Hes business is giving him daily returns. He can sustain his family I mean.
Then why was he making financial requests.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by Triczchic(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
bendutch:

I thought U said he was laid off due to redundancy? Anyway, If the lady is not sharing now that they are dating, don't expect a miracle to happen if they get married.

BTW, isn't there anything else she has as a strong point character-wise? is he with her cos she works? Everyone has flaws. What are her strengths?
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Thats not a reason to end a relationship unless he has other things he is not saying. Does it means he intends to live off a girl? He should strive and get a job. And the girl should stop being stingy.

He is doing well. Just that he was saying he wouldnt like settling for a selfish person.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by chikel2000(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Then why was he making financial requests.
gOod morning sweet
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by izonlucky01(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Op this same thing happened to my friend but quiting the relationship is not the right thing to do. Tell your friend to sit the girl down and talk to her. I bet you she will change.

Thank me later cool
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by jubrealguy(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
d gal be like "dey make i dey" i won't task u so don't task me, not an attribute of a healthy relationship, d guy should keep thinking about it
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Triczchic:

I thought U said he was laid off due to redundancy? Anyway, If the lady is not sharing now that they are dating, don't expect a miracle to happen if they get married.

BTW, isn't there anything else she has as a strong point character-wise? is he with her cos she works? Everyone has flaws. What are her strengths?

He really wanted to get something urgent. The girl had money on her that was the reason he begged but was shock @ her refusal.
Her strength? She is homely, calm, respectful, neat.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
izonlucky01:
Op this same thing happened to my friend but quiting the relationship is not the right thing to do. Tell your friend to sit the girl down and talk to her. I bet you she will change.

Thank me later cool

Will do just that. I really felt for him because I know most marriage clash because over these.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by Triczchic(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
bendutch:

He really wanted to get something urgent. The girl had money on her that was the reason he begged but was shock @ her refusal.
Her strength? She is homely, calm, respectful, neat.

U know why I asked about her strengths? Just so we know if shez an absolute write-off. U also need to remind your friend about this too (tho I wonder how U know so much about her). It's possible she din't have the funds to share with him when he needed it from her.

Let him weigh her strengths against her weakness and decide if she is worth the wait or not. Basing it on finance is way too shallow. Then again, it depends on ur friend's priorities.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
bendutch:

Must you comment? View and work away quietly if you dont have something tangible to say.
Old Man , listen to me ... Don't ever quote me again anywhere on NL
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2016
chikel2000:
gOod morning sweet
good morning chikel how. How was your night?
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2016
bendutch:

He is doing well. Just that he was saying he wouldnt like settling for a selfish person.
Thats the importance of communication in a relationship. He should talk it over with the girl maybe she would change. Giving doesnt come naturally to some people because of there temperament, or becos of the type of environment they grew up in. He should tell her he values and appreciates giving. Another question is does the guy also give her? Or he doesnt becos he feels the girl pays her bills and so she is comfortable.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by chikel2000(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
good morning chikel how. How was your night?
fine dear. What do I call u.
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2016
chikel2000:
fine dear. What do I call u.
My monikar
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Thats the importance of communication in a relationship. He should talk it over with the girl maybe she would change. Giving doesnt come naturally to some people because of there temperament, or becos of the type of environment they grew up in. He should tell her he values and appreciates giving. Another question is does the guy also give her? Or he doesnt becos he feels the girl pays her bills and so she is comfortable.
He does. Thats why he was really pissed with her
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
He does. Thats why he was really pissed with her. Al dsame thanks
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by bendutch(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Old Man , listen to me ... Don't ever quote me again anywhere on NL
Im I older than your father? Skunk
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by chikel2000(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
My monikar
No ur real name ppls
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
chikel2000:
No ur real name ppls
Miracle
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
chikel2000 post=:
No ur real name ppls
Miracle
Re: Advice A Friend!!! by chikel2000(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Miracle
I want a miracle

(1) (Reply)

Has A Girl Asked You Out Before / Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! / Right Time To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.