Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Has A Girl Asked You Out Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Asked You Out Before (978 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Deejay1000(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2016
good morning fellow nlnderz ... happy weekend y'all
::::::::: as you all know, in this part of the world we the guys always do the toasting. a girl may have on crush on ya but she will never tell you unless you. so my question goes like this has a girl ever asked you out before ? how did u felt and stuffs like that over to you guys
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Deejay1000:
::::::::: as you all know, in this part of the world we the guys always do the toasting. a girl may have on crush on ya but she will never tell you unless you. so my question goes like this has a girl ever asked you out before ? how did u felt and stuffs like that over to you guys
Yeah. The girl was below my taste then. I just said yes and continued to ignore her. It was a long time ago. The last time I saw her, she was a queen.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by abujaticket: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
no
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Adasun(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Yeah. The girl was below my taste then. I just said yes and continued to ignore her. It was a long time ago. The last time I saw her, she was a queen.
dats one thing about some of them.

Dat yeye gal 2day may change over tym and u will like is this her?.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Deejay1000:
yes and u knw wu d babe was?
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Fmartin(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes. One asked me out once, to acompany her buy cream.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Dotwillis1(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
All the 15 Exes I had toasted me themselves ...
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by chriskosherbal(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2016
It's not perculiar to this part of the world.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Raheemzee(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2016
yeah,1 asked me out to d suya joint,and u knw what?

I ended up paying!
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by MRNipples(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
YES and it was just day b4 yesterday.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by STILESGANG: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes and I actually liked her back.We dated for sometime before breaking it off.But one thing about girls like this is that they are unreliable,they won't hesitate to dump you when someone they perceive is better comes along.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Deejay1000(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ebuka2016:
yes and u knw wu d babe was?
nope who was it ?
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Deejay1000(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dotwillis1:
oga ade ;
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dotwillis1:
shocked 15! Nd dey al toastd u?? Chai, xo w8 ur wife, na u go toast m or she go toast u grin
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by TuneChi369(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yes last week and it's no big deal...She was so bold...But had to let her know I have A wonderful Bae.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by swtdrms(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Quite a number have actually toasted m, i dated a few of them, don't really know how many because i've not bn counting. As a programmer, a very busy person with big ambitions, u hardly have the time but few lucky ones got my attention and achieved their goal.
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Bmedels26(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
get 50% discount

call : 07065804088

Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Holyfield1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
swtdrms:
Quite a number have actually toasted m, i dated a few of them, don't really know how many because i've not bn counting. As a programmer, a very busy person with big ambitions, u hardly have the time but few lucky ones got my attention and achieved their goal.
swtdrms:
swtdrms:
and what was their goal?
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Dotwillis1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked 15! Nd dey al toastd u?? Chai, xo w8 ur wife, na u go toast m or she go toast u grin

which anyhow, na me go propose na
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by swtdrms(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Holyfield1:
[i][/i]and what was their goal?

To see the color of my teeth, gerrit?
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Deejay1000:
nope who was it ?
ur babe...we even had..
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Holyfield1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
swtdrms:

To see the color of my teeth, gerrit?
kisses or what i don't seem to get that
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by holuwole12(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
It happened to me.... It's real, I was in church I got whatsapp message... She even sent voicenote.... So no be sheeere sheeere ooo wink
Re: Has A Girl Asked You Out Before by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dotwillis1:
u b prince charming?

(1) (Reply)

Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! / Right Time To Date? / Is This How Nigerian Ladies Tell A Guy They Miss Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.