Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead (26581 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm, Kill Inmate / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by amtaken(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Am gonna go get myself a licensed gun. Enough of this bull.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by jogojogo: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emancipation:
If this story is true, then curse be upon any Igbo person that doesn't support the call for separation. Nnamdi kanu predicted these things 2 years ago. This has gone past political correctness. It is now survival mode

It is clear that in order for Nigeria to remain united, human lives has to be constantly sacrificed

And will the separation stop the attack? Truth is that something more drastic need to be done without any form of warning. The whole of South needs to as a matter of urgency unite against this barbaric activities of the herdsmen. Yesterday is Agatu, today its Enugu, tomorrow who?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Hafizufizy: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Imortal001:
Na wa o!
From boko haram to fulani herdsmen... Naija which way?
Come to think of its, what are this herdsmen doing in the south? Knowing fully well that tsetse fly is a big problem to their cow or someone is just using the name herdsmen to distabilize the peace of the nation.
one thing I know is that if you don't touch the fulani's cow then they will hold no grudge against you, so I strongly believe boko haram are the mastermind behind this attacks.......May God in heaven expose them all.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Junior66(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Enugu no be Igbo land again?
Mr man! Will you be reasonable for once? What is wrong with you guys in the north anyway? This is one reason i hate my state Kogi being called a "northern state"!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Imortal001: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
themall:
Am confused too ooo. Every act of terror is now Fulani herdswomen and herdsmen, the truth will come out soon
I pray so!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Hafizufizy: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Blame Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by babajeje123(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:
so the brave warriors of the south east cannot defend their fadaland.....
how will they, when 98% of dem don relocate to yorubaland grin
Stop this joke, guy. We are talking about human lives here. Remember, 'pasan ta fi na iyale, o wa loke aja fun iyawo'.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by opius: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why the Fulanis are killing publicly , Lie Mohammed said the APC lead FG is fighting it Secretly ... I don't understand this APC anymore ..

They simply don't have any ideas to solve our problem , instead they re just adding to the problems

Election= f9
Fuel = f9
Electricity =f9
Security =f9
Salary =f9
Budget = f9
PROPAGANDA = A1

Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by inkon: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Personally, I'm overwhelmed with endurance already. How long will the preacher talk before peace is adhered to? This is not about preparing herbs for a mad man. The question is: does his mouth look like he will drink the herbs? Why preach peace to Fulani whose existence is rooted in violence? How did these sons of darkness get into Nigeria in the first place? So.., the true citizens of this land will keep on talking soft, preaching peace and begging like women while these recalcitrant animals maim and subjugate them. This is so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Imortal001: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hafizufizy:
one thing I know is that if you don't touch the fulani's cow then they will hold no grudge against you, so I strongly believe boko haram are the mastermind behind this attacks.......May God in heaven expose them all.
Amen!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by inkon: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Personally, I'm overwhelmed with endurance already. How long will the preacher talk before peace is adhered to? This is not about preparing herbs for a mad man. The question is: does his mouth look like he will drink the herbs? Why preach peace to Fulani whose existence is rooted in violence? How did these sons of darkness get into Nigeria in the first place? So.., the true citizens of this land will keep on talking soft, preaching peace and begging like women while these recalcitrant animals maim and subjugate them. This is so disheartening.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Sweetguy25: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

thunda fire you...!!!....

what would this achieve killing yourself,you sadomaso........ angry angry angry

Thunder fire you 1 million times. Useless Fulani dog.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by iyerikan12: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
what's all this nonsense. people should defend themselves abeg. you don't dare this rubbish in my hometown. For those that knows, Akoraye, also known as Modakejeje. Those that do don't live to tell the story.
It was bcoz of the defense pple fled to the neighboring villages. we've have to look at the cause of the scandal and also the solution to it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by mattmobis(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
So bad. The President has kept silent in this dire situation and the herdsmen take that as a kudos.
People would have to resort to self-self. We call on our people to rise up to the occasion.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is not the time for argument but rather a time of action. Every community should arm their youths. Whether we like it or not, we are at war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Revenge is near, no mercy to hausa(mulism) in the east.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by shamecurls(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Of course they have been reprisal attack..... On Nairaland.

grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by fortune1968: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
I will be much disappointed should the fulanis do what they did to agatu without the igbos teaching them a very bitter lesson -the useless fulani cant try the nonsense in my hometown-modakeke.If they have ak47; they will see ak 1000 !

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by shamecurls(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
Revenge is near, no mercy to hausa(mulism) in the east.

On Nairaland?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by CarrotAndStick: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Waw!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
inkon:

Personally, I'm overwhelmed with endurance
already.
How long will the preacher talk before peace is
adhered to?
This is not about preparing herbs for a mad man.
The question is: does his mouth look like he will
drink the herbs?
Why preach peace to Fulani whose existence is
rooted in violence?
How did these sons of darkness get into Nigeria
in the first place?
So.., the true citizens of this land will keep on
talking soft, preaching peace and begging like
women while these recalcitrant animals maim
and subjugate them.
This is so disheartening.

who told you the are sons of darkness??...

we never remember claiming them....

the light is your problem not darkness...

if you understood the darkside you would know how to deal with them...

heck...they would even be fighting for you and protecting your farmlands....you just dont get it...

you have supposed to understand their nature long time ago...but your arogance and rassiscm dont allow you..

sooooo...tragedy...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by iyerikan12: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
shamecurls:

On Nairaland?

how many Hausa's are in the east and how many Igbo's are in the north. nonsense, senseless human being.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by CarrotAndStick: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by datkoded(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mehnnn I served in this LG last year o.... I feel for them cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Kunlegzy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
chukwudi44:
I support fullscale reprisals across the length and breadth of igboland!!! I will bne very disappointed if I don't see action in onitsha,aba,awka,Enugu by this time tommorrow,where are the bakassi,IPOB even igbo armed robbers and ritual killers should try and be useful for once in dear life!!

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is nothing but cheap PROPAGANDA! News like this one without photos as proof should not be on Nairaland! How can a source tell us about a plan to attack and the same source confirm the attack literally hours later, something fishy is going on and I guess the people of Enugu are the next pawns in line to taste the bitter juice of politics!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Klington: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
are they not his people, why would buhari not look away from their menace.. God will judge all of u wen the time finally comes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Demallcrazy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kernel504, where hath thou?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Edo Over N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.