Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead (26579 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm, Kill Inmate / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by HomeOfMe(f): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does Enugu state not have a governor? He should send an SOS to buhari. If this is true and the people can't rely on the police,what about the youths of the community,can't they defend themselves? I guess most of the youths are now based in countries like SA,US,Malaysia,Singapore,Canada leaving the old farmers in the villages at the mercy of fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Hafizufizy: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Joewiezy:

But you **** think the Fulani have right to graze upon people's farmland and don't expect them or their cattle to be touched?
some people sha! Learn to read and understand before you reply, abi u just buy new phone and the thing just de shack you?
Joewiezy:

But you **** think the Fulani have right to graze upon people's farmland and don't expect them or their cattle to be touched?
some people sha! Learn to read and understand before you reply, abi u just buy new phone and the thing just de shack you?
Joewiezy:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Obiwiz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Free reign of evil in Nigeria. I kept saying it last year, dat d persons dat were promising you guys "change" are just sinister and mischievous. If you voted for them, you're partly responsible for the blood of these people.
The time is now, the FG should legalize arms for every sane nigerian adult of 21yrs and above. Since the government can no longer provide security for Nigerians. Or is the FG comfortable with these assailants attacking unarmed Nigerians? Is the "5%" mode already activated? This is criminal negligence on the part of the FG and things could go south if unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Psylas(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Freiden:
Fulanis agaiiiiiiin!!! I smell civil war around the corner

So far igbos have disappointed me...I always thought they are the bravest...
Those fulanies dey use powerful charm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by pweetychyka(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oh God cry cry cry crypls do not forsake our country! Dis is becoming too serious angry angry angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by kayti(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Freiden:
Fulanis agaiiiiiiin!!! I smell civil war around the corner

So far igbos have disappointed me...I always thought they are the bravest...
my brother dem fall my hand set after dem go say Yoruba too dey fear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by jamesibor: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
This is bokoharam migrating...

Anybody who helped install this Fulani supremacist govt owe God an apology.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by obailala(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
jamesibor:

Anybody who helped install this Fulani supremacist govt owe God an apology.
Are you saying buhari is responsible for the fulani killings?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by xville: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
this Fulani herdsmen's invasion of different parts of the country If not made a national problem and tackled seriously and urgently ;am sorry seems like a time bomb under the tripod stand holding the nation Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let's see how quick the DSS will be in identifying the victims. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by OlujobaSamuel: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
tafrica:

Good to meet my fellow Ako, but next time, it is Modakeke. As you rightly said, these fulanis aren't a big deal for all these small small okada boys to deal with. Ask Sunday Igboho, if you're in doubt.
I know it's Modakeke but I do love that jeje part because we don't make noise. Last year some ediots tried some robbery pranks in the town, they have been terrorising other part of the state, that was their last robbery event. Some people also threatened some farmers at their farm close to Ipetu, news of war spread immediately and the commissioner of police had to intervene.
Are you at home bro or diaspora?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by wumss: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
if na inside 'camps' boys go dey form hard men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
BAILMONEY:
BUHARI WILL BE THE LAST PRESIDIOT OF THIS ZOO
another chest drummer sighted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by jamesibor: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
Are you saying buhari is responsible for the fulani killings?

You will soon understand Fulani and their agenda......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Obiwiz:
Free reign of evil in Nigeria. I kept saying it last year, dat d persons dat were promising you guys "change" are just sinister and mischievous. If you voted for them, you're partly responsible for the blood of these people.
The time is now, the FG should legalize arms for every sane nigerian adult of 21yrs and above. Since the government can no longer provide security for Nigerians. Or is the FG comfortable with these assailants attacking unarmed Nigerians? Is the "5%" mode already activated? This is criminal negligence on the part of the FG and things could go south if unchecked.

Anytime you mix POLITICS & PERSONAL HATRED FOR OTHER TRIBES .... with a serious matter of National Discuss, you dilute your opinion and consign it into the dustbin.

That is the major reason why Ibo voices are hardly taken seriously in serious matters like this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by BakireBulmaker: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
mile12crises:
THE MORE REASON SENSIBLE IGBOS SHOULD JOIN IPOB.........

When you ibos decide to troop into the SW en masses, didnt you know that the Fulanis will promptly fill the vacuum you have left behind.

Fulani enslavement of the ibos in iboland is fast-evolving.

Keep looking for a 'no man's land' to claim.

What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Psylas:
Those fulanies dey use powerful charm

You think their charm is anywhere near that of Ijebu or Ondo people.... or the Yorubas in general?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Watching Silently..... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by BakireBulmaker: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Does Enugu state not have a governor? He should send an SOS to buhari. If this is true and the people can't rely on the police,what about the youths of the community,can't they defend themselves? I guess most of the youths are now based in countries like SA,US,Malaysia,Singapore,Canada leaving the old farmers in the villages at the mercy of fulani herdsmen.

Exactly!

Most jibo youths have left the SE for the SW.

They never knew it would come to this.

The Fulanis are gradually rendering jibos village-less.

What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by obailala(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
jamesibor:

You will soon understand Fulani and their agenda......
I ask again, are you saying buhari is responsible for the fulani killings?... If you say YES to this question, who then is responsible for the Fulani killings that took place under GEJ, Yaradua and even OBJ?.... Also going by this logic, can we also say GEJ is responsible for the over 15,000 boko haram deaths that happened in the NE?

Going by your judgement that "Anybody who helped install this Fulani supremacist govt owe God an apology," are you by any means remotely trying to insinuate that there were no Fulani killings under a GEJ presidency or are you saying the killings would have been checked if GEJ was the president?

If you think that those who helped boot out GEJ and instal Buhari as president owe God an apology, what do those who fought for the perpetuation of an ineffectual leader like GEJ owe God?

Some of you guys need to grow up and liberate your minds from this post-election loss trauma you've been suffering from since April 2015. Not every issue must be turned to politics of GEJ vs Buhari because most times you try to do this, you mostly end up churning out the most ridiculous arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by mindtricks: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Government of change continues to appear clueless and helpless at what to do with the power they have got in the face worsening security and wanton waste innocent lives by unofficially licensed Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by jamesibor: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
I ask again, are you saying buhari is responsible for the fulani killings?... If you say YES to this question, who then is responsible for the Fulani killings that took place under GEJ, Yaradua and even OBJ?.... Also going by this logic, can we also say GEJ is responsible for the over 15,000 boko haram deaths that happened in the NE?

Going by your judgement that "Anybody who helped install this Fulani supremacist govt owe God an apology," are you by any means remotely trying to insinuate that there were no Fulani killings under a GEJ presidency or are you saying the killings would have been checked if GEJ was the president?

If you think that those who helped boot out GEJ and instal Buhari as president owe God an apology, what do those who fought for the perpetuation of GEJ owe God?

Have the Fulani herdsmen become more brazen abd bold since Buhari cane to power? Has the number of casualties not increased in a geometrical progression?

What has been Buhari's reaction since these latest series of onslaught? Is Buhari not the life patron of Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association, the umbrella body of Fulani herdsmen? Are the activities of the Fulani herdsmen not in consonance with their method of spreading Islam by conquest? Did Buhari not say openly tgat he is committed to the implementation of Sharia nationwide?

Let's take it from there.....

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to know how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Totfulguy: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by tammie24: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:
sad Up till now not even one Fulani herdsman has been convicted for murder, yet they kill thousands. Are they better than those serving death sentences in our prisons? Yet people go dey shout one Nigeria! Yes, we want one Nigeria, but also justice, arrest the killers and sentence them to death.
Wait for them to convict them
Don't defend yourselves
If na nairaland now they get mouth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by enny09: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
This community should try and defend themselves since FG have failed to protect them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by gbrown(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
BY FRANCIS IGATA

Details later

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/many-killed-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH IN PIDGIN ENGLISH, THE PEOPLE WHO WANT BIAFRA COUNTRY CAN'T HANDLE A FEW CATTLE REARERS

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by obailala(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
jamesibor:

Have the Fulani herdsmen become more brazen abd bold since Buhari cane to power? Has the number of casualties not increased in a geometrical progression?

What has been Buhari's reaction since these latest series of onslaught? Is Buhari not the life patron of Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association, the umbrella body of Fulani herdsmen? Are the activities of the Fulani herdsmen not in consonance with their method of spreading Islam by conquest? Did Buhari not say openly tgat he is committed to the implementation of Sharia nationwide?

Let's take it from there.....

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to know how they operate.
Because Buhari is Fulani, and Fulanis are killing people, therefore anyone that voted Buhari instead of Jonathan must have committed a grave sin; very interesting line of reasoning for someone who prides in his age and wisdom.

Until we learn to stop playing politics with tribe, ethnicity, religion, crime, terrorism etc, we would continue to fool ourselves. Fulani marauders have been annihilating villages for ages; in 2014 alone, over 1200 innocent people were killed by these Fulani beasts but it was hardly ever reported by our media (probably because boko-haram took the centre stage):

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-fulani-militants-herdsmen-accused-killing-1200-people-2014-1530042

That it was not reported and that it was totally ignored by the government of the time does not mean it never happened. As far back as 2008/2009, I remember a Tiv friend of mine narrating graphic details of how these herdsmen attack her community on a regular basis leaving death and destruction in their wake.

That successive governments were totally insensitive to the plights of the middle-beltans and paid zero attention to this issue, that does not mean it started recently. The main reason it is being reported today and is getting the much needed publicity and attention is purely because of politics; since the president is a Fulani man, this is a good time to bring up these cases as a political, being that Nigerians love politics more than human lives. However, I believe these cases being publicized today is a very good thing because it will certainly mark the end of the atrocities. I have some hope that the president being a Fulani man himself may be in the best position to bring this age long menace to an end. But for you to come here and further politicise this by spewing the trash that 'voting Buhari instead of GEJ is the reason behind these attacks,' that leaves one wondering about the level of your intelligence and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Sall(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Enugu will be the second state like kwara were its habitats are driven away and taking control of if the continue to act like cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by jamesibor: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
Because Buhari is Fulani, and Fulanis are killing people, therefore anyone that voted Buhari instead of Jonathan must have committed a grave sin; very interesting line of reasoning for someone who prides in his age and wisdom.

Until we learn to stop playing politics with tribe, ethnicity, religion, crime, terrorism etc, we would continue to fool ourselves. Fulani marauders have been annihilating villages for ages; in 2014 alone, over 1200 innocent people were killed by these Fulani beasts but it was hardly ever reported by our media (probably because boko-haram took the centre stage):

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-fulani-militants-herdsmen-accused-killing-1200-people-2014-1530042

That it was not reported and that it was totally ignored by the government of the time does not mean it never happened. As far back as 2008/2009, I remember a Tiv friend of mine narrating graphic details of how these herdsmen attack her community on a regular basis leaving death and destruction in their wake.

That successive governments were totally insensitive to the plights of the middle-beltans and paid zero attention to this issue, that does not mean it started recently. The main reason it is being reported today and is getting the much needed publicity and attention is purely because of politics; since the president is a Fulani man, this is a good time to bring up these cases as a political, being that Nigerians love politics more than human lives. However, I believe these cases being publicized today is a very good thing because it will certainly mark the end of the atrocities. I have some hope that the president being a Fulani man himself may be in the best position to bring this age long menace to an end. But for you to come here and further politicise this by spewing the trash that 'voting Buhari instead of GEJ is the reason behind these attacks,' that leaves one wondering about the level of your intelligence and wisdom.

The problem with you 'change agents' is that anybody who opposes your demi god Buhari must be Pro-GEJ. Were Buhari and GEJ the only candidates in 2015 election? Did we not have KOWA party and NCP with fantastic programmes and candidates?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
jamesibor:

The problem with you 'change agents' is that anybody who opposes your demi god Buhari must be Pro-GEJ. Were Buhari and GEJ the only candidates in 2015 election? Did we not have KOWA party and NCP with fantastic programmes and candidates?

Face reality man, there were only 2 candidates in the 2015 election. The existence of any others is insignificant, irrelevant and largely negligible.

Now to face the subject of argument, it makes no sense politicizing the issue of the fulani killings especially as most people just like yourself keep emphasising that the killings are here because Buhari is president. Nothing could be further from the truth and there are several reports to this effect; I just stumbled upon another report which claims over 3000 were killed by these marauding herdsmen between 2010 and 2013 alone. That it wasn't reported or publicised does not mean it did not happen or has increased in geometric proportions.
http://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria

On the bright side, the age long atrocities of these marauders is beginning to get the much needed attention and publicity purely because Buhari is now the president. People who hitherto kept quiet about the killings are now speaking up, not necessarily because they care so much about those being killed, but rather because the case of the killings serves as a very suitable political tool to fight and oppose Buhari. We must learn to play politics with wisdom, a sense of humanity and devoid of treacherous lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.