Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead (26572 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm, Kill Inmate / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by cbrass(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
rockyh:
Shame on enugu people demand fall hand big time I no blame them sha plenty of them Don turn Muslim dat y dem da sidion da look yl fulani da chase dem away from their fada land

You mean there are ibo Muslims? shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by bezimo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Something is seriously wrong somewhere, Never have there been so much controversy with regards to the sudden rise of the brazen and daring atrocities of these herdsmen.

One wonders, why the sudden rise?
why did we not see much of these atrocities in the GEJ administration?
why are they causing more conflict in the southern part of Nigeria?

Virtually every state in the south is coming to terms with the reality and threat of these herdsmen following their evil exploits in the region.

Is there a grand plan by the Northern Islamic elites?
Is something emboldening these herdsmen to cause chaos?

Something is really cooking and building momentum that would threaten the unity of Nigeria if nothing is done.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by BAILMONEY: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
sicobamty2:
another chest drummer sighted
IGNORED
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
mile12crises:
THE MORE REASON SENSIBLE IGBOS SHOULD JOIN IPOB.........
abi Police
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
I ask again, are you saying buhari is responsible for the fulani killings?... If you say YES to this question, who then is responsible for the Fulani killings that took place under GEJ, Yaradua and even OBJ?.... Also going by this logic, can we also say GEJ is responsible for the over 15,000 boko haram deaths that happened in the NE?

Going by your judgement that "Anybody who helped install this Fulani supremacist govt owe God an apology," are you by any means remotely trying to insinuate that there were no Fulani killings under a GEJ presidency or are you saying the killings would have been checked if GEJ was the president?

If you think that those who helped boot out GEJ and instal Buhari as president owe God an apology, what do those who fought for the perpetuation of an ineffectual leader like GEJ owe God?

Some of you guys need to grow up and liberate your minds from this post-election loss trauma you've been suffering from since April 2015. Not every issue must be turned to politics of GEJ vs Buhari because most times you try to do this, you mostly end up churning out the most ridiculous arguments.

FIXED!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Obiwiz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Excuzeme:

Anytime you mix POLITICS & PERSONAL HATRED FOR OTHER TRIBES .... with a serious matter of National Discuss, you dilute your opinion and consign it into the dustbin.

That is the major reason why Ibo voices are hardly taken seriously in serious matters like this
Wetin u dey talk sef? Are igbos not members of apc? Or u dey allergic to my username? Abeg excuse me, I no get ur time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
bezimo:
Something is seriously wrong somewhere, Never have there been so much controversy with regards to the sudden rise of the brazen and daring atrocities of these herdsmen.

One wonders, why the sudden rise?
why did we not see much of these atrocities in the GEJ administration?
why are they causing more conflict in the southern part of Nigeria?

Virtually every state in the south is coming to terms with the reality and threat of these herdsmen following their evil exploits in the region.

Is there a grand plan by the Northern Islamic elites?
Is something emboldening these herdsmen to cause chaos?

Something is really cooking and building momentum that would threaten the unity of Nigeria if nothing is done.

It has NOTHING to do with Buhari himself, as a person but you should know that "Fulani Islamization by Force" Strategy is an institution by itself.
It is passed down from generation, to generation, right from birth. They keep working at it, day and night

Just look at what happened recently in the Senate when the Budget sent to the Senators got "hacked" by the Northern Senators, rigth under the nose of our "Southern" (even South Eastern!) Senators. Did you not see where the "removed projects" are from?

Again, did you not hear the current Ministers, during their Town-Hall meeting announce that "out of all the projects that were agreed o be implemented in a joint venture, "counterpart funding" agreement with the Chinese Govt, during GEJ's regime, that only the Kaduna-Abuja rail project WAS FUNDED, by the Nigerian Govt such that only that project is currently under execution..... and they again provided fund for it in the current 2016 Budget by removing the funding for "Southern projects" and diverting it to Northern projects!
What does that tell you or is it Buhari who put the Southern Projects in his Budget proposal, that removed the same projects?

We need to properly analyse what is going-on and not just be too eager to blame President Buhari, simply because PDP lost the elections and hatred has overtaken our reasoning capability! undecided undecided

Irrespective of where the President comes from, these herdsmen have always done what they know how to do best: Wanton killings and destruction of other people's livelihood.

Though all Southerners must be 'disturbed', very disturbed, that the President has largely behaved like he does not hear what his Fulani brothers are doing to other tribes. A President must be proactive in showing that he is a "father of all" and thus respond to such delicate issues, on time.

The Security forces are also complicit or how does one explain that "Northern cattle rearers" go around with unlicensed AK47 assault weapons, on our streets while if a Southerner as much as carry a knife for self protection, he is promptly arrested! Is it that they dont see these herdsmen and their weapons or they have been ordered to "ignore them", why they mow down innocent citizens at will?
This is a question for the President, the IGP and Directors-general of our other Security apparatus like the DSS, SSS, e.t.c

We either allow everyone to be armed (and defend themselves), or "no one" to be armed within the civil populace, including Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Obiwiz:

Wetin u dey talk sef? Are igbos not members of apc? Or u dey allergic to my username? Abeg excuse me, I no get ur time.

You have comprehension problems!
Let me explain in 'plain language'.

You have a good message you want to pass across, like most Ibo people.
You have a very good and valid reason to pass that information.
Somehow, other tribes do not get the "important" part of your message! WHY?
Because you lace it with comments that portray it as just plain hatred for the Northerners or the President, who is also a Northerner!

Now, if you just pas-on your message and leave the 'tribal rhetoric' out of it, many more people will see the sense you are trying to make and be more open to your message.
This is a general observation among most Ibo post.

For example, Fulani herdsmen just attacked Enugu and demolished the place, who wont be angry at such acts?
Now imagine someone who wants to voice their anger over such issue just posting "an insult on the President"?
would you not think everyone reading such childish comment not think its just another #Wailer on the prowl?

That is what l am pointing out: learn to keep the 'real message focused'.

BTW: Whats the issue with your username? I cant even find it! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by bezimo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Excuzeme:

It has NOTHING to do with Buhari himself, as a person but you should know that "Fulani Islamization by Force" Strategy is an institution by itself.
It is passed down from generation, to generation, right from birth. They keep working at it, day and night

Just look at what happened recently in the Senate when the Budget sent to the Senators got "hacked" by the Northern Senators, rigth under the nose of our "Southern" (even South Eastern!) Senators. Did you not see where the "removed projects" are from?

Again, did you not hear the current Ministers, during their Town-Hall meeting announce that "out of all the projects that were agreed o be implemented in a joint venture, "counterpart funding" agreement with the Chinese Govt, during GEJ's regime, that only the Kaduna-Abuja rail project WAS FUNDED, by the Nigerian Govt such that only that project is currently under execution..... and they again provided fund for it in the current 2016 Budget by removing the funding for "Southern projects" and diverting it to Northern projects!
What does that tell you or is it Buhari who put the Southern Projects in his Budget proposal, that removed the same projects?

We need to properly analyse what is going-on and not just be too eager to blame President Buhari, simply because PDP lost the elections and hatred has overtaken our reasoning capability! undecided undecided

Irrespective of where the President comes from, these herdsmen have always done what they know how to do best: Wanton killings and destruction of other people's livelihood.

Though all Southerners must be 'disturbed', very disturbed, that the President has largely behaved like he does not hear what his Fulani brothers are doing to other tribes. A President must be proactive in showing that he is a "father of all" and thus respond to such delicate issues, on time.

The Security forces are also complicit [/b] or how does one explain that "Northern cattle rearers" go around with unlicensed AK47 assault weapons, on our streets while if a Southerner as much as carry a knife for self protection, he is promptly arrested! Is it that they dont see these herdsmen and their weapons or they have been ordered to "ignore them", why they mow down innocent citizens at will?

This is a question for the President, the IGP and Directors-general of our other Security apparatus like the DSS, SSS, e.t.c

We either allow everyone to be armed (and defend themselves), or "no one" to be armed within the civil populace, including Fulani Herdsmen [/b]

You didnt answer the question of WHY the sudden rise in the senseless destruction and atrocities of funali herdsmen since Buhari took over, we didnt see much of this under GEJ regime? More so, this is happening in the southern Part of Nigeria where it didnt happen before.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
BY FRANCIS IGATA

Details later

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/many-killed-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities/

behold the fury of the cattle ones is upon thee! ibos the wrath of the cattle fulani is upon you,what can u do but wail hopelessly like a petulant child! you are doomed now ipob nonsense! noisemakers just accept ur slave fate

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
C
Chiwude:
Pls someone should confirm this news. If it's true Good!

its true, its all over the news! where are you biko, in the moon?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
bezimo:

You didnt answer the question of WHY the sudden rise in the senseless destruction and atrocities of funali herdsmen since Buhari took over, we didnt see much of this under GEJ regime? More so, this is happening in the southern Part of Nigeria where it didnt happen before.

Now l am sure that either you did not even bother to read the post you quoted (which went deep into the mentality that causes such things!)..

...or you just cant comprehend simple statements, which raises "questions" about your state of mind!
shocked shocked

All the same, nice evening to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by bezimo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Excuzeme:

Now l am sure that either you did not even bother to read the post you quoted (which went deep into the mentality that causes such things!)..

...or you just cant comprehend simple statements, which raises "questions" about your state of mind!
shocked shocked

All the same, nice evening to you.

Don't get me livid this evening, I raised salient questions in my earlier post and you came around and "dilly dallied" around them without any substance in your response, I tried to reiterate my earlier submission, yet you are referring me to a shallow statement you made as the answer, Mr man or whatever you call yourself, if you are too dull to react reasonably and objectively to my earlier question, just get out.

Its your state of mind and comprehension capacity that is superb, why don't you clap for yourself because you have achieved feats with it.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ah ah, what have dis landlocked region (South east) done to dis buhari abi fulani herdsmen. Now were do you want dem to run to
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Obiwiz(m): 3:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

You have comprehension problems!
Let me explain in 'plain language'.

You have a good message you want to pass across, like most Ibo people.
You have a very good and valid reason to pass that information.
Somehow, other tribes do not get the "important" part of your message! WHY?
Because you lace it with comments that portray it as just plain hatred for the Northerners or the President, who is also a Northerner!

Now, if you just pas-on your message and leave the 'tribal rhetoric' out of it, many more people will see the sense you are trying to make and be more open to your message.
This is a general observation among most Ibo post.

For example, Fulani herdsmen just attacked Enugu and demolished the place, who wont be angry at such acts?
Now imagine someone who wants to voice their anger over such issue just posting "an insult on the President"?
would you not think everyone reading such childish comment not think its just another #Wailer on the prowl?

That is what l am pointing out: learn to keep the 'real message focused'.

BTW: Whats the issue with your username? I cant even find it! grin
My first comment had no ethnic tinge on it, unless you were looking at it subjectively. Datz wat I meant. You think I got comprehension problems? I dey laugh you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by PastorSoji: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2016
sad angryThis is becoming too much....we must all rise up and condemn this action!!!!!! I think it is time for us to come together and let the government know that enough is enough!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
where are the baifrans able soldiers ehnn. KALU nko
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by rockyh(m): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2016
cbrass:

You mean there are ibo Muslims? shocked
many mostly in imo and enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Raise Alarm Over New Tactic Used By Kidnappers / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.