Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead (26576 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Benue Prison Farm, Kill Inmate / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
mile12crises:
THE MORE REASON SENSIBLE IGBOS SHOULD JOIN IPOB.........

And what has the so-called IPOB done about the slaughtering, raping and pillaging that have taken place across the south-eastern states so far ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by khordistic(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
WE NID MINISTRY OV Fulani AFFAIRS O!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
what's all this nonsense. people should defend themselves abeg. you don't dare this rubbish in my hometown. For those that knows, Akoraye, also known as Modakejeje. Those that do don't live to tell the story.

You're right! I'm not from Modakeke,but I know what those guys are capable of doing. If fulani invade their land,they won't come out alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by mandax: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
mile12crises:
THE MORE REASON SENSIBLE IGBOS SHOULD JOIN IPOB.........

Senseless Igbos?

There are many of them.

Many of them would rather remain Lagosians and Abujans than join the struggle.

At the right time, Omo and original land owners of Lagos and Abuja shall tell these senseless Igbos that the lands were merely leased to them to build on.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by NonFarmPayrol: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
check

modath - absent

gbawe - absent

aresa - absent

check complete, later they will be shouting shoot at sight order for pipeline vandals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by mandax: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
The logical thing now is to divide Nigeria along tribal religious lines. We can all pretend and postpone this ultimate solution while more blood of innocents gets spilled.

Thank goodness oil is nolonger lucrative as before.This is the right moment to divide Nigeria.

Divide Nigeria? What do you give Omos who, more than north, believe that no country can survive without crude oil?

Even north has carved out its own sharia country waiting for the D-Day.
.But Omos continue to fight for one Nigeria.

The ferocity with which Omos attack IPOB is amazing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by inkon: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

who told you the are sons of darkness??...

we never remember claiming them....

the light is your problem not darkness...

if you understood the darkside you would know how to deal with them...

heck...they would even be fighting for you and protecting your farmlands....you just dont get it...

you have supposed to understand their nature long time ago...but your arogance and rassiscm dont allow you..

sooooo...tragedy...

If I got you right, those will never be your subjects.

They were first brainwashed, then fed with fallacies, resulting in their believe that those who don't practice their religion deserve to die.

This is an age old mission, SUBJUGATION, and these terrorists you see are only instruments in the hands of those who are mandated to carry out this mission.

They are like arrows of death, projected randomly to hunt lives.

So, they are darkness and they are your problem.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Vomm: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Southerners!na like this we go dey keep mum till these cows kill everyone and overtake our lands all in the name of say we wan chop meat?

We need to arise and defend ourselves and the land of our forefathers.

Recently I read the ppost of REINVENTED on "unintelligent and naïve southerners" where he wrote that In Nigeria, it is only the Northerner that can carry a weapon openly without being questioned. If a Southerner is found with a gun, be he a hunter, the police would arrest him. This is in the same country. I did my service up North, Bauchi State to be precise, so I know what I am talking about. I was surprised to see people brandish sword in public then. Today, it is AK 47.. As it turned, the people of Southern Bauchi have all been conquered by the Fulanis. The same fate befell Jos in 2010. Remember the Jos violence of 2010, that was another test case. Today, Jos and in fact Plateau State has been overran. I will not not waste your time talking about Kaduna South, Taraba state and Benue. The conquest is on-going. It has gone South now, the Fulanis have attacked almost every state in the South, up to Delta State. So, question is WHAT NEXT?

To resolve the issues of Fulani herdsmen and their attack on host communities, a National Grazing Bill is on the floor of the Nigeria senate. I have read of Senator Ben Bruce's rejection of the bill on Twitters, I am not sure if other Southern Senators and including BMB have also stood their ground on the floor of the senate to reject the bill. In Nigeria, it is said that the "majority would have their way, while the minority would have their say". Now how would a National grazing bill affect the Southerners? Answer is simple! Just the same way Southern Bauchi, Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue have or are being conquered, that is how every town and village in which the proposed grazing sites would be located would be conquered. Imagine, now there is not extant law backing Fulani occupation of any community, yet they move into these communities, kill, burn houses, and go scot-free. What would happen when a Nigerian law backs them up!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by mandax: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
check

modath - absent

gbawe - absent

aresa - absent

check complete, later they will be shouting shoot at sight order for pipeline vandals grin grin grin

Ah, na people of SS give them the opportunity na.

If SS fully cooperate with SE for another country, who will now think of sending troops to go and fire those fighters for resource control now called vandals in the SS?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jer 1:14.
Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by oduastates: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pathetic.
What remains of Nigeria is a carcass
Useless country where all dreams die
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by gud4dbest(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
And they told me they are working SILENTLY about it. Oh Lord deliver your people. this government is not ready to help us. Let the government of heaven come to our rescue.
den,start bowing your knees with fasting!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by IamAtribalist: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
cool E be like say Igbos don enter one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by notoriousbabe: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dem dey make mouth say we be coward and lazy people, now wey the wind don blow reach their side make I sidon dey look how dem go do super man for the fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Joewiezy: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hafizufizy:
one thing I know is that if you don't touch the fulani's cow then they will hold no grudge against you, so I strongly believe boko haram are the mastermind behind this attacks.......May God in heaven expose them all.

But you **** think the Fulani have right to graze upon people's farmland and don't expect them or their cattle to be touched?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by gud4dbest(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vomm:
Southerners!na like this we go dey keep mum till these cows kill everyone and overtake our lands all in the name of say we wan chop meat?

We need to arise and defend ourselves and the land of our forefathers.

Recently I read the ppost of REINVENTED on "unintelligent and naïve southerners" where he wrote that In Nigeria, it is only the Northerner that can carry a weapon openly without being questioned. If a Southerner is found with a gun, be he a hunter, the police would arrest him. This is in the same country. I did my service up North, Bauchi State to be precise, so I know what I am talking about. I was surprised to see people brandish sword in public then. Today, it is AK 47.. As it turned, the people of Southern Bauchi have all been conquered by the Fulanis. The same fate befell Jos in 2010. Remember the Jos violence of 2010, that was another test case. Today, Jos and in fact Plateau State has been overran. I will not not waste your time talking about Kaduna South, Taraba state and Benue. The conquest is on-going. It has gone South now, the Fulanis have attacked almost every state in the South, up to Delta State. So, question is WHAT NEXT?

To resolve the issues of Fulani herdsmen and their attack on host communities, a National Grazing Bill is on the floor of the Nigeria senate. I have read of Senator Ben Bruce's rejection of the bill on Twitters, I am not sure if other Southern Senators and including BMB have also stood their ground on the floor of the senate to reject the bill. In Nigeria, it is said that the "majority would have their way, while the minority would have their say". Now how would a National grazing bill affect the Southerners? Answer is simple! Just the same way Southern Bauchi, Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue have or are being conquered, that is how every town and village in which the proposed grazing sites would be located would be conquered. Imagine, now there is not extant law backing Fulani occupation of any community, yet they move into these communities, kill, burn houses, and go scot-free. What would happen when a Nigerian law backs them up!!!
brother,only God know what we voted for either democracy or chauvinism,jingoism.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by lekkie073(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
babajeje123:

Stop this joke, guy. We are talking about human lives here. Remember, 'pasan ta fi na iyale, o wa loke aja fun iyawo'.
who 'pasan' epp?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by notoriousbabe: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool E be like say Igbos don enter one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Dem don hear am cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Problem is the S.East!

The North knows it cannot confront the whole SOUTHERN Nigeria (S. East, S.South and A.West).

We all know we need to come together, to confron the menace from the North

Now, when there is a problem like this, instead of the South East to talk about uniting together and acting in one voice, they use the opportunity to preach Biafra or IPAD... or to abuse the President.

Now, how do you expect the S.West to join you in such endeavor?

Common Sense would say that "You first chase away the fox, and come back to admonish the Chicken that did not listen to instructions". undecided undecided

I guess the S.East's hatred for the Yorubas, is overriding their sense of survival.

meanwhile, th herdsmen are having a field day.

When S.East is ready to be reasonable, l am sure the Yorubas are also ready to "play ball".

These Herdsmen are just starting, they are not different from Boko!
Infact, they are just Boko, calling themselves herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Excuzeme: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
chowlade:

Chestbeating flattzzzzz, look at ur moniker sef.. if ur head nor flat u suppose weep and be ashame of urself..I guess your people are not cowards nw? why are they running away from Enugu? u see una life?

once a coward always a coward

Please, while l understand where yo are coming from, as in 'Serving them back what they have been serving other tribes", l think thi sis not the time for "getting back" at the ibos.

This problem will soon become a problem of the whole SOUTH of Nigeria, including the South West.

Let the Ibos calm down and stop insulting other tribes, let them see how they can work with other tribes, especially the South West, to face this common challenge of the Fulani herdsmen.

A stitch in time, saves nine.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by glossy6(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
I thought they were aware of the planned invasion as was widely reported? What were the security forces doing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
oduastates:

Shut the f**k up
Yeah we know that they are known for senseless noises but Do you think people or societies in a normal civil mode are always war mode.
So you expect someone ( shopkeeper, lawyer, doctor or Okadaman) who has never held a gun, not in a militia to go and fight with sticks and broom.
Go and check d ibo guy I quoted's moniker again...he has called us cowards severally and open a stupendous monikers to dat effect and this doesn't stop him in another thread frm saying whatever dat suit him but ..I'm telling them to exhibit the art if bravery they claimed they have. Period

This cannot happen in igbolands must stop by these chestbeaters.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by tsdarkside(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
inkon:

If I got you right, those will never be your subjects.

They were first brainwashed, then fed with fallacies, resulting in their believe that those who don't practice their religion deserve to die.

This is an age old mission, SUBJUGATION, and these terrorists you see are only instruments in the hands of those who are mandated to carry out this mission.

They are like arrows of death, projected randomly to hunt lives.

So, they are darkness and they are your problem.

they are not the darkforce...

they darkforce is about dominating not externinating...

this is what you dont understand......

very unfortunate ...indeed...

if you people would just take time to learn yourselfs,you could avoid alot of trouble...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
yinkus204:
just look wat u type and tell me if this is hw the u.s.a become the strongest in the world nw sometimes u have to man up ur self and face ur enemy nt by calling God to fight ur fight for u
So we should start killing ourselves then
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
gud4dbest:
den,start bowing your knees with fasting!
My dear its very necessary oo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Communities, Many Feared Dead by tafrica(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
what's all this nonsense. people should defend themselves abeg. you don't dare this rubbish in my hometown. For those that knows, Akoraye, also known as Modakejeje. Those that do don't live to tell the story.

Good to meet my fellow Ako, but next time, it is Modakeke. As you rightly said, these fulanis aren't a big deal for all these small small okada boys to deal with. Ask Sunday Igboho, if you're in doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.