Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Who Messes Around Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Messes Around Most? (1516 Views)

Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? / Which Messes Up In A Relationship N Marriage,the Guy Or The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Messes Around Most? by edmondo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2006
please i want to know who messes around most,guys or the ladies?
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by queen2(f): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2006
'Course the guys
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by osegwu(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2006
queen2:

'Course the guys

How can you say that? when you know that ladies make
it as a form of livelihood?
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2006
the guys of course angry
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by harvey(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2006
wahoo.this is what we all know.guys messes around more.guys tend to want sex more than the ladies.i.e here in naija oh.
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2006
ok this debates will continue to run for years to come. Women will say ' oh men' they are dirty dogs and men will say 'oh women' dubious cows. And some are in between. Do you know that women are  very good at keeping secrets? though men openly show their infidelity, i guess its due to their make-up(they just don't have that ability to hide things) Women especially these days are just as agrressive when it come to pursuing the oposite sex.

Well this thread got me thinking of a statistic i came across some years ago about how many men are made to father children that are not biologically theirs i.e their women lied to them . Its was a high percentage and i can't seem to find it, but if anyone is aware please let me know. Anyway  what do you think this tell us? it tells us that women are just as bad if not worse than men at the 'unfaithful game'

Here is a link i found explaning how men are deceived into believing the children their partners bore are actually theirs. This goes on as we speak and many people have fathers that are not really theirs.
http://www.canadiancrc.com/Paternity_Fraud.htm
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2006
why does the topic keep re-occuring?

pple, go figure!
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2006
WELL MAYBE OTHERS WANT TO CHAT ABOUT IT. You don't have to smiley
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Busta(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2006
well then, maybe they need to check out the previous posts and see what people wrote there because no one is responding to this.

hmm, maybe u are.
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2006
obviously i have grin and so have a few, what's the big deal? do we get brownie points or something
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Busta(f): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2006
u tell me, maybe u do
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Genial(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2006
Eurphoria:

obviously i have grin and so have a few, what's the big deal? do we get brownie points or something

I actually thought that was in response to the topic. Obviously not.  smiley
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2006
Genial nah grin dont know about messing around but lets just say there have been situations grin
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Genial(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
Eurphoria:

Genial nah grin don't know about messing around but lets just say there have been situations grin

You came out on top, no doubt smiley. Nice pic, by the way.
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2006
thanks

@busta
lmao , listen darling its obvious you on a frenzied quest to increase your posts. lol cos i just noticed you've been reviving dead threads grin. so no honey i dont need brownie points but it sure seems like you need the posts count( you not even making sense you just came here to say fuk all), so i am not going to encourgage you on that score. go increase some more somewhere else lol I AINT FARKING BUVVVERED grin kiss
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Busta(f): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2006
finally, the rave is on. CALLOW!

bite me. . . little brownie girl, because i don't see what that has got to do with anything. its the net. u don't know and hell, i don't know u. U said your opinion, i said mine, so the girl with so much sense, know your type and ain't got your time.

U need to relax and go find your match elsewhere. good thing u counting the posts.

Eurphoria:

lol I AINT FARKING BUVVVERED grin kiss

at least u learnt some words on the net.
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Eurphoria(f): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2006
[center]***YAWNS***[/center]
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by Busta(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
Eurphoria:

[center]***YAWNS***[/center]
where are ur manners? no need to that, that loud!
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by mekoyo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2007
If you guys will just leave give this ladies a break, you won't be asking such questions.
Re: Who Messes Around Most? by cblow(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
i think this argument could go on forever cos the guys will always point at the ladies and the ladies will do the same forgetting it takes two to tangle, a guy will definitely not mess around alone, think about it,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Defination Of Love? / How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings? / Lets Talk: What's Wrong & Right Bout Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.