Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU (7781 Views)

PDP Replies Obasanjo: We Did Not Procure Supreme Court Judgement / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by computer0810(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lies everywhere..

Nigerians don't know what and who to believe again. The government will say something today and deny the same statement tomorrow.

Well APC was built on lies and propaganda..

I Hope Nigerians are enjoying the "sweet change" they voted for tongue tongue tongue cool cool

Good Morning Nairalanders
what is dis mumu saying again,4 ur mind u don talk abi....mumu everywhere mtcw
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by computer0810(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Saying one thing and denying it the next minute is the hall mark of this present administration undecided
Whom do we to believe? embarassed
so u were saying d past administration use to tell d truth and keep to there word for 16yrs they govern
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by computer0810(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2016
All this Igbo sef,do dey reason at all
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Menace2Society(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
computer0810:
All this Igbo sef,do dey reason at all
They are so useless!See their Mumu comments!most don't even bother to read the article.
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Okehjp(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
this is a typical example of a country that want the lives of her citizen but in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by DonCortino: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
mhunkey:
what is this
Mhumhu saying ? Read the topic and relate with it !

Una go come here dey find likes from all those little little ibo children
Did u read d thread where apc claimed that europe had started accepting our agro exports due to onr bubu's globe-trotting claiming it an achievement? It was on fp sometime earlier this year. Now EU is saying there was never a time it banned agro exports from us. Meaning apc lied ad usual. So the person u are insulting is actually right by his comment. Zombiec Mhunkey like you!
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Caseless: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
laviecontinue:
I have a dream that one day the whole world will beg nigeria for food......mmmm do I need to go back to sleep grin scientist allready are growing food without sand now there is a scientist plant verse that grow veg ready to eat in days... The world is changing like fast.
i like people that dream big and think well of Nigeria. Let's roll. Would u mind a connect?
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
i like people that dream big and think well of Nigeria. Let's roll. Would u mind a connect?
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Caseless: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
I see many tempting posts you put out to boys too here. grin grin you know u have us in numbers.
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
I see many tempting posts you put out to boys too here. grin grin you know u have us in numbers.
when? cry
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Caseless: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
when? cry
i've seen enough of such posts;countless times. I just look away to avoid drama.
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
i've seen enough of such posts;countless times. I just look away to avoid drama.
Lol, na my friends. I don't flirt tho
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Caseless: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, na my friends. I don't flirt tho
you do, but I dont. Your friends? I see... grin your 'friends' have increased exponentially in a short time. That's cool!
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
you do, but I dont. Your friends? I see... grin your 'friends' have increased exponentially in a short time. That's cool!
I don't flirt, Caseless you making it look as tho I'm a flirt..show me onr post of mine flirting with a guy. Smello no follow grin
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by mhunkey: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
DonCortino:

Did u read d thread where apc claimed that europe had started accepting our agro exports due to onr bubu's globe-trotting claiming it an achievement? It was on fp sometime earlier this year. Now EU is saying there was never a time it banned agro exports from us. Meaning apc lied ad usual. So the person u are insulting is actually right by his comment. Zombiec Mhunkey like you!
read the thread again,you would see the part were nigeria was suspended!!
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Caseless: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't flirt, Caseless you making it look as tho I'm a flirt..show me onr post of mine flirting with a guy. Smello no follow grin
I just de observe...

Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
I just de observe...
I was just playing along. Thanks for calling me to order
Re: We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU by worksmart(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
White man clever O!!!

He sell us pesticides and then rejects our exports because they contain the pesticide he had sold us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

" We only rejected beans although we also reject melon seeds, palm oil, dried meats "
So it not only beans then? undecided

This denial is a denial of the truth.

Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter / How Nigerian Newspapers Would Have Reported US Elections