Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out (1288 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2016
I met dis pretty miss.. MIRABELLE, 21years..we fell in love.. I so much love dis Bae buh d problem hia is dat, am stil in my 300level nd she is a graduate, planning to go for her service.. Nd her mom has been giving her greenlight for marriage, being d first daughter... ND me being in my 300level, I Neva achieve anything nd not ready for marriage.. Wetin I get to offer, nothing buh love, which I know it won't likely put food on d table.. She is also not ready for marriage now buh ready for a serious relationship.. And am not ready to miss out dis gal, all in d name of marriage nw cus I so much love her.... Please I nid advice on how to go about dis ish.. Please no insult..
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by sorextee(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2016
E get one baba wey I know.. Shld I link u guys? smiley
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2016
lol.. Wetin d baba go do.. Sorextee
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by UrWorstNitemare: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
cool SOLUTION: GO INTO D WILDNESS. N FAST FOR 40 DAYS N 40 NITES... AMEN
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool
SOLUTION:
GO INTO D WILDNESS. N FAST FOR 40 DAYS N 40 NITES... AMEN
.. Ur bad mouth no b hia.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by RoyalBlak007: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2016
smh

smh
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Forget it bro, it wnt work out.

U hav 2 or more yrs in school depending on ur course, nd evn wen u finish, u still need at least 2yrs to settle down nd establish yourself b4 getin married.

I doubt if she will wait for you coupled with her mom's pressure.

Concentrate on studies and forget love for now tongue

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:

U hav 2 or more yrs in school depending on ur course, nd evn wen u finish, u still need at least 2yrs to settle down nd establish yourself b4 getin married.

.. God bless u.. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by UrWorstNitemare: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
lilcee:
.. Ur bad mouth no b hia.. Lol

on anoda note....
U GUYZ SHLD SIT N DISCUSS WAT U WANT FRM EACH ODA.
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

on anoda note....

U GUYZ SHLD SIT N DISCUSS WAT U WANT FRM EACH ODA.
.. Naso.. #Seated
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by godofwar666(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:

woman you got this wrong, these where the problem lies with nigerian ladies PATIENCE no dey naija babe side..... cool
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Go and sell ur family land and marry her.

Delay is dangerous.
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by sinaj(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
godofwar666:
woman you got this wrong, these where the problem lies with nigerian ladies PATIENCE no dey naija babe side..... cool
patience my ass.

Stop being in denial.

Evn if she is willing to wait, I bet you that she will change her mind after waiting for about a yr.
If they were in the same level, it would av bin a different thing altogether.

Nd what makes you think the guy won't change his mind on getting married to her after some years.

Time waits for no man bro
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
in two words... move on
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by godofwar666(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
patience my ass.

Stop being in denial.

Evn if she is willing to wait, I bet you that she will change her mind after waiting for about a yr.

Nd what makes you think the guy won't change his mind on getting married to her after some years.

hmm.... I'm convinced... You're Intelligent...
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by unapapadeycraze: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Is she the only lady in the world? Did they tell you that if you don't marry her something unpleasant will happen to you? Let her go.

She is not even saying she is going to marry someone else, you are just worried about the pressure from her parent. C'mon, she is 21 year old, she no fit marry now joorh., she is not in her late 20s. Ladies start to get worried in their late 20s, so keep calm, she will not marry someone else.
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Naughtysite:
Go and sell ur family land and marry her.

Delay is dangerous.
.. True talk.. Get me a good buyer.. Lol
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
patience my ass.

Stop being in denial.

.. Hmmmmm
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Is she the only lady in the world? Did they tell you that if you don't marry her something unpleasant will happen to you? Let her go.

She is not even saying she is going to marry someone else, you are just worried about the pressure from her parent. C'mon, she is 21 year old, she no fit marry now joorh., she is not in her late 20s. Ladies start to get worried in their late 20s, so keep calm, she will not marry someone else.
.. Well said.. wink
unapapadeycraze:

.. Well said..
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by halfricanadian(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Criosly marry at 21yrs even 22 its too early

especially if dey force her the result will show forth in d future

They better let her experience her life so op stay with her

Wats with mothers nd early marriage for a person who is not ready they will only bite their fingers in regret

Well watever shape fits in her round peg tho
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
lilcee:
I met dis pretty miss.. MIRABELLE, 21years..we fell in love.. I so much love dis Bae buh d problem hia is dat, am stil in my 300level nd she is a graduate, planning to go for her service.. Nd her mom has been giving her greenlight for marriage, being d first daughter... ND me being in my 300level, I Neva achieve anything nd not ready for marriage.. Wetin I get to offer, nothing buh love, which I know it won't likely put food on d table.. She is also not ready for marriage now buh ready for a serious relationship.. And am not ready to miss out dis gal, all in d name of marriage nw cus I so much love her.... Please I nid advice on how to go about dis ish.. Please no insult..
The only way to know is by being friends with her. Be careful about the FRIENDZONE stalemate. If she gets comfortable with you and sees your inner qualities, she might decide you're worth the wait. Then move in and make her yours. Just let her know you're ready to walk with her to find out the possibilities of what the relationship between you two would bring. If you find love with her, then it is worth risking your hearts for.

color=red]
VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
[/color]
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by HurricaneMIMZY: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
lilcee:
The only way to know is by being friends with her. Be careful about the FRIENDZONE stalemate. If she gets comfortable with you and sees your inner qualities, she might decide you're worth the wait. Then move in and make her yours. Just let her know you're ready to walk with her to find out the possibilities of what the relationship between you two would bring. If you find love with her, then it is worth risking your hearts for.

VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by mamawin(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2016
you failed to tell us how old you are. age matters too. if you are younger or about d same age, d chance is slimmer, me think.
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by ThuGnificenX: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Let her go before u hurt yourself.... I lost someone also cos of this issue and am not regretting it cos 3 years later, she's still not married...
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:

@bolded it'll even be more than that. Considering the way our educational system is structured, he'll still be a corper 2 years after graduation (that's if he's mobilized for service immediately). Settling down is a whole different story except he has a job waiting for him or grace shines on him.

Op, I think you should forget about "what to do" about the dilemma. From all indications, you won't be ready for marriage even in 6 years time. If you so love her and want something with her, why not just go ahead and date her (having in mind she may or may not leave you when the pressure gets high) and enjoy the relationship while it lasts. It's not compulsory for all relationships to end in marriage by the way.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by 4C2215131: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
lilcee:

Got three words for you; Face Your Studies.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigga facebook.
Re: Am In Love With Someone But Don't Know If The Relationship Will Work Out by lilcee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
NewSheriff:
@bolded it'll even be more than that. Considering the way our educational system is structured, he'll still be a corper 2 years after graduation (that's if he's mobilized for service immediately). Settling down is a whole different story except he has a job waiting for him or grace shines on him.

Op, I think you should forget about "what to do" about the dilemma. From all indications, you won't be ready for marriage even in 6 years time. If you so love her and want something with her, why not just go ahead and date her (having in mind she may or may not leave you when the pressure gets high) and enjoy the relationship while it lasts. It's not compulsory for all relationships to end in marriage by the way.
.. Well said.. Tank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Golden Rules For Single Men / Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) / Why Do Most Women Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.