Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes (7390 Views)

Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by EastLebanon(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2016
A Report from uzo uwani states that the hausa/fulanis in the area have fled to an uknown destinations as the uzo uwani youths goes after any northerners at sight.it was reported that the fulanis herdsmen attacked the community in the early hours of monday,shooting sporadically and burning properties,killing over twenty people,the youths managed to hunt down some fulanis,the told the elderly men and women and also children to go and take refuge in the neighbouring communities to avoid being taken unawares.the security operatives have arrived the area threatening to arrest anyone plotting a counter attack.the youths vowed that any fulani herdsmen they ever see in their communities must be killed even their cows.the neigbouring communities sympatised with them after seeing the horror brought upon them by the herdsmen.an information stated that the neibouring communities are making plans to acquire some local made guns(awka made) from the neighbouring state of anambra....more details later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
source?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by iykopy: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Arm urselves and defend ur land. That's d way to roll. No federal govt got ur back. Kill anytin killable roaming with cows.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Danfuster(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2016
sauce pls... Oh! Source I mean

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Mediator97:
source?
Thanx. Reliable source, pic or video... or adonbilivit.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by betterABIAstate: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Defend yourself, federal government won't help you

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by menstrualpad: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2016
let Igbo, Yoruba and south south youths acquire their own cows for rearing...it is a lucrative business we cannot leave it to the fulanis

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2016
iykopy:
Arm urselves and defend ur land. That's d way to roll. No federal govt got ur back. Kill anytin killable roaming with cows.
That is the best option,arm yourself to the teeth,Bokoharam are far better than this fulani herdsmen in the sense that bokoharam are restricted to one region while this herdsmen are everywhere and can strike anytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by greatiyk4u(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2016
BreketeMind:
Thanx. Reliable source, pic or video... or adonbilivit.

I am an eyewitness, if not for the quick intervention of the police and army,the boys of the area were already on rampage to go after them, you know they took them unawares
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2016
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Ezedon(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't know what Federal Govt is still doing, they are there buying SUV jeep
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by theV0ice: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis

and how many herdsmen where killed that warranted sacking a whole village? Why resort to burning people's houses and places of worship?

Nothing justifies the excesses of these murderous lots. They go to people's lands and they wish to lord it over the land because their cattle must eat grass? haba!!

I also think these atrocities go beyond herdsmen and the sooner communities exposed to these dangers take up the case themselves, the better.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by cooljude(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

To an extent i agree with you that most attacks are retaliation, but the question would be if everybody keep attacking, who would be left. Honestly, Uzo-Uwani would also seek their own revenge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by asorocker: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
.the security operatives have arrived the area threatening to arrest anyone plotting a counter attack.

I think it is time the Nigerian Security operatives have their duty areas clearly marked out and defined , i saw how the same security agents disappeared before the herdmen attacked only to reappear minutes after the finished. one wishes to note here how the nigerian security has degenerated to the extent that they now take sides in a conflict , they appear and arrested 76 youths who assembled to protest the menace of the herdmen but were no where to be found during the conflicts with the herdsmen,

The DSS was quick to announce that IPOB were responsible for the murder of the 5 herdsmen but have remained dumb with the recent attack on UZo Uwani. Not that i care about the Nigerian security and their flaws but the moment uzo uwani arm them selves and revenge you would see the highest height of hypocrisy displayed by the DSS and the Military

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I am an eyewitness, if not for the quick intervention of the police and army,the boys of the area were already on rampage to go after them, you know they took them unawares
All Southerners must take cue from this or prepare to be wiped out. Well done boys. Only, i'm disappointed that after hearing of 20 Uzo Uwanis killed, i haven't heard of any Fulani killed in reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by babs01(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Please take it easy, This is how war starts easy to start but difficult to end ask Syrians. I condem any act of atrocity entirely from my kinsmen and from anyone

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by wanimo: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

I'm very sure that you are one of those arming them. Nemesis will soon catch up with you guys. The level of hatred against you and your people is frightening. An ethnic cleansing is coming against you soon

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by oduastates: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

The farmers are on their land and territory. Don't you think that the host have the right to eject Anybody who fails to conform and who brings criminality and lawlessness to their lands.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
theV0ice:

and how many herdsmen where killed that warranted sacking a whole village? Why resort to burning people's houses and places of worship?

Nothing justifies the excesses of these murderous lots. They go to people's lands and they wish to lord it over the land because their cattle must eat grass? haba!!

I also think these atrocities go beyond herdsmen and the sooner communities exposed to these dangers take up the case themselves, the better.
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by drss1(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
wat will soon befall dis God forsaken con3 will be worse dan rwandan genocide. keep watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
bettercreature:
That is the best option,arm yourself to the teeth,Bokoharam are far better than this fulani herdsmen in the sense that bokoharam are restricted to one region while this herdsmen are everywhere and can strike anytime
What are u saying? Are u saying these 'herdsmen' & boko haram are different? How long will it take us to see that this is boko haram penetrating south under the guise of herding cattle? Nawa 4 us oh!
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by mightyhazell: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2016
The troll below me has been running mad since yestde.
Av lost count of the number of threads he has opened on this enugu violence.
Ppl shd pls help me ask him wot exactly his problem is. Am sure dis gloating has since gotten out of hand,...d hate has degenerated to pure madness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Super1Star: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Be deceiving yourself with your coc.k and bull story.

The whole media was awashed with the news o the Fulani attack yesterday. Ordinary source your tales by moonlight story no get.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by drss1(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
iykopy:
dis was d same message i was passing across my brothers in south east yesterday before d mods hide my thread n bane me for 2weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by 989900B: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2016
That should send a message to the terrorists, it's been too long coming.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by NonFarmPayrol: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2016
buharu wants the ND to be disarmed so that he can overrun them with his brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by theV0ice: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.

You're the one who really needs to check his head, conscience and comprehension skills.

How does my statement "how many herdsmen were killed to warrant the sacking of a whole village" relate to your treatise?

What concerns the innocent villagers killed yesterday with those who use Fulani for rituals? How do they relate?

You're free to support your people but pls, get down from that high horse.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

The farmers are on their land and territory. Do you think that the host have the right to eject Anybody who fails to conform and who brings criminality and lawlessness to their lands.
Yes I know they farmers are no their lands. But my friend do you think is actually proper for the farmers to kill any herdsmen just because their cattle encroached their farms? It is not right. Take for instant what happened in plateau state some years back. Do you know that the berom people just woke up one morning and started killing Fulani people just because a lady had some misunderstanding with Muslims at the Friday mosque praying ground. The killing of Fulani went on with even the support of the then governor Joshua dariye. Nobody talked about that but the moment Fulani people took their own reprisal attacks, the media houses started painting the Fulani people as the villians.

We just all have to find a common ground in finding a lasting solution to these problems, but politicizing it won't help anyone

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by drss1(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
[s]People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

[/s]
who ar d pipul rustling fulani cows ar they not d fulani demselves to justify d killing of villagers wat about farmers farm land do u know how many crops fulani terrorist destroyed unprovoked do u know how many cows were rustled from villagers who ar not fulanis have u eva heard dem attacking villages because their cows were stolen it is pipul like u dat justify d evil attrocities of fulani terrorist on d alter of cows.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by wins18(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
I fear for my dear country Nigeria
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by asha80(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Yes I know they farmers are no their lands. But my friend do you think is actually proper for the farmers to kill any herdsmen just because their cattle's encroached their farms? It is not right. Take for instant what happened in plateau state some years back. Do you know that the berom people just woke up one morning and started killing Fulani people just because a lady had some Muslims at the Friday mosque praying ground. The killing of Fulani went on with even the support of the then governor Joshua dariye. Nobody talked about that but the moment Fulani people took their own reprisal attacks, the media houses started painting the Fulani people as the villians.

We just all have to find a common ground in finding a lasting solution to these problems, but politicizing it won't help anyone
common ground should be these Fulani herdsmen should henceforth stop entering into peoples' farms for their cattle to graze...it is archaic...they should buy lands(what they are doing is a business) and feed their cattle...end of..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by oduastates: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
just plant toxic crops on your land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security / Lagos Records Over 70%of Nigeria’s Vehicular Traffic / Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.