Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes (7414 Views)

Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Let me say it's interesting to hear the Fulani perspective from u @ fiizznation. i have some words for u: 1st, u said those violent 'herdsmen' are not Nigerians. But, can u pls explain the obvious protection they enjoy from the Nigerian govt especially under Buhari? For instance, we have heard of many herdsmen attacks but not a single herdsmen arrest. Instead, we hear of the arrests of people who resist the herdsmen even by protest. Again, these herdsmen wield AK47 illegally & openly & are never arrested. 2nd, d DSS is a secret service & would normally not announce a case like dat of Abia state 4 security reasons. So don't u think announcing it is an official ploy to justify attacks on perceived enemies in dat region - talking about conscience? Again, u said Fulanis are killed & no one reports it. Since u've had all it takes to report it why didn't u? d page we have here was reported by an eye witness 4 eg. Answer these with pure honesty since u talked about conscience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
drss1:
who ar d pipul rustling fulani cows ar they not d fulani demselves to justify d killing of villagers wat about farmers farm land do u know how many crops fulani terrorist destroyed unprovoked do u know how many cows were rustled from villagers who ar not fulanis have u eva heard dem attacking villages because their cows were stolen it is pipul like u dat justify d evil attrocities of fulani terrorist on d alter of cows.
Just 14 days ago in abia state, many fulani people were killed and some were even buried alive. What did nigeria media outlets do, they all downplayed it and some were even insulting DSS for bringing such discovery to limelight

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by asha80(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Just 14 days ago in abia state, many fulani people were killed and some were even buried alive. What did nigeria media outlets do, they all downplayed it and some were even insulting DSS for bringing such discovery to limelight
the same mass graves that was said to contain two Igbo bodies abi? So Igbos are now herdsmen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by bibinwaka: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2016
@fizznation
u lie dear. In my husband village these blood suckers killed an innocent boy who went to farm but they were surprised when youths of d village regrouped and brought out their own guns and killed two of them and cows. Could u believe before my pple got to d police station this pple have already gone there to blow lies but in the end they got it real hot. So in your own words who attacked first undecided .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2016
asha80:
common ground should be these Fulani herdsmen should henceforth stop entering into peoples' farms for their cattle to graze...it is archaic...they should buy lands(what they are doing is a business) and feed their cattle...end of..
You made a nice submission. We should also not forget that the atrocities of these herdsmen are not only restricted in the south, but also in the Northwest. The northwest governors stood up and tackled the problem head on. That's when relatively peace was established between the herdsmen and the farmers.

Politicizing every issue is not always the best way to solve that issue

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by major466(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Yes I know they farmers are no their lands. But my friend do you think is actually proper for the farmers to kill any herdsmen just because their cattle encroached their farms? It is not right. Take for instant what happened in plateau state some years back. Do you know that the berom people just woke up one morning and started killing Fulani people just because a lady had some misunderstanding with Muslims at the Friday mosque praying ground. The killing of Fulani went on with even the support of the then governor Joshua dariye. Nobody talked about that but the moment Fulani people took their own reprisal attacks, the media houses started painting the Fulani people as the villians.

We just all have to find a common ground in finding a lasting solution to these problems, but politicizing it won't help anyone
Your claim about Berom people of plateau state killing fulani herdsmen reeks of nothing but blatant lies. So this is how you guys go about spreading lies to support and encourage violence and destructuion against the good people of plateau state Well for the benefit of nairalanders who may not know what happen that day, let me relay the story:
The incident that led to bloody clashes in Jos on september 7, 2001 was a calculated attemp to take over Jos north local govt by northern fulani elements.
It happen on friday around 1pm in the afternoon along bauchi road when a lady was passing by. At that time muslims blocked the main road to commence their usual friday prayers. The lady in question apparently late to her destination tried to sqeez herself through the available space left at the back of the road to get to the other side. As she was passing through, she was blocked by mean looking muslim youths. They began pushing her, threatening her to get out. Surprised by this, the lady said she was only trying to pass through the available space to get to her destination. But before she knew what was happening, these youths then brought out their weapons thretening to kill her. The lady obviously shaken by this raised alarm to passers by to what was happening. Before you know it, more armed youths lunched themselves from the muslim crowd, positioned themselves at different sides of the road and started hacking passers by with matcheds killing them indiscriminately, setting shops, cars and houses on fire. Students on their way home after lectures from University of Jos, bauchi road main camp were also caught in the cross fire by these muslim youths. My cousin who was a student then almost lost his life. My uncle who at that time lived in angwon rogo was killed by his muslim neigbours whom he thought are his friends in front of his house. As I speak to you now, his body had never been recovered.
That was how the jos 2001 crisis started. Now if i may ask, why were the muslim youth at bauchi road armed with weapons on prayer ground (actually not a prayer ground but a federal road) For muslim youths who claimed to be praying to observe their weekly jumad service, why did they have weapons on them Could it be that they were just looking for the tiniest provocation to commence a jihad Did that lady who was in a hurry to get to her destination a justification to unleash violence and bloodshed on innocent passers by I leave that for nairalanders to judge.
Before you think am making up this story, I'am a resident of Jos.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2016
bibinwaka:
@fizznation
u lie dear. In my husband village these blood suckers killed an innocent boy who went to farm but they were surprised when youths of d village regrouped and brought out their own guns and killed two of them and cows. Could u believe before my pple got to d police station this pple have already gone there to blow lies but in the end they got it real hot. So in your own words who attacked first undecided .
The herdsmen especially the ones coming from neighbouring countries are also giving us serious problems. My dear the issue is not about who attack first but how the clashes can be resolve. I believe we are all civilized people
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.

Your attempt to justify this massacre is very odd. Fulanis are the aggressors everywhere. You take cows from the north, travel for 6 to 10 hour to another region, to invade farmlands and destroy people's source of livelihood. What do you expect? Hugs and kisses? It is not news that these Fulanis stage robberies, kidnap and rape. You pursue people from their ancestral home to graze your cattle. You guys are no different from your cattle, you don't deserve to be among civilized humans. Just stick to your bush. Very soon, the anger will boil and spill. Everyone will arm themselves, there ll be an ethnic genocide, you fulani brothers will be ambushed far from home and slaughtered. Mark my word, it will happen before 2016 runs out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by carinmom(f): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis

I concur with you on this, there was a time i said this here on Nairaland that most of these dangerous herdsmen may not even be Nigerians, there are these Bokolos that go about with dangerous weapons and attack farmers even here in north.

I'm not in support of violence and killings of any kind, but we also know that there are innocent herdsmen who can't even hurt a fly that are being killed and their cattle either killed or stolen on a daily basis in some communities by the locals.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by mideactive: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
I won't blame dis Fulani blood sucker,I can only blame our greedy traditional rulers n d Affluence frm d south.thy now Prefer investments to d lives of there people,now dey can't handle wat's is comin anymore.see wat they've done now,they've allowed dis Fulani evil man 2 come here n spill shit..

fiizznation:
Yes I know they farmers are no their lands. But my friend do you think is actually proper for the farmers to kill any herdsmen just because their cattle encroached their farms? It is not right. Take for instant what happened in plateau state some years back. Do you know that the berom people just woke up one morning and started killing Fulani people just because a lady had some misunderstanding with Muslims at the Friday mosque praying ground. The killing of Fulani went on with even the support of the then governor Joshua dariye. Nobody talked about that but the moment Fulani people took their own reprisal attacks, the media houses started painting the Fulani people as the villians.

We just all have to find a common ground in finding a lasting solution to these problems, but politicizing it won't help anyone

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
You made a nice submission. We should also not forget that the atrocities of these herdsmen are not only restricted in the south, but also in the Northwest. The northwest governors stood up and tackled the problem head on. That's when relatively peace was established between the herdsmen and the farmers.

Politicizing every issue is not always the best way to solve that issue
U avoided the question he asked u. His question is: Why can't they buy land land for doing their business & must wreck other people's business to keep theirs? Pls answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by tsdarkside(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
bravo....they think they can just overrun the fierstes warriors in the world...

you people shouldnt make no mistake.....because the igbos are quiet in nature,doesnt mean they can not defend themselves..never forget the biafra war,how they rushed you.....dont pissss them off!!!....
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by hungryboy(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.
no do make i vex punch you from here oh,
If you no get better thing to talk, just shut up

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Twistaray(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided

News with no source?
grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by hungryboy(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
The herdsmen especially the ones coming from neighbouring countries are also giving us serious problems. My dear the issue is not about who attack first but how the clashes can be resolve. I believe we are all civilized people
the only way to resolve this Crisis, is to ban nomadic cattle rearing,
If you wish to rear cattle, buy grazing land .

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Yujin(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis
Don't worry yourself. Herdsmen have taken a loan they will repay too. It has started. We know the extent to which fulanis are scattered. They stopped at Central African republic and are thinly populated in those other countries. Igbos on the other hand are merchants with heavy connections all over the world. We will handle them accordingly. Knowledgeable weapons like us will see to it I promise you that.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Yujin(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
major466:
Your claim about Berom people of plateau state killing fulani herdsmen reeks of nothing but blatant lies. So this is how you guys go about spreading lies to support and encourage violence and destructuion against the good people of plateau state Well for the benefit of nairalanders who may not know what happen that day, let me relay the story:
The incident that led to bloody clashes in Jos on september 7, 2001 was a calculated attemp to take over Jos north local govt by northern fulani elements.
It happen on friday around 1pm in the afternoon along bauchi road when a lady was passing by. At that time muslims blocked the main road to commence their usual friday prayers. The lady in question apparently late to her destination tried to sqeez herself through the available space left at the back of the road to get to the other side. As she was passing through, she was blocked by mean looking muslim youths. They began pushing her, threatening her to get out. Surprised by this, the lady said she was only trying to pass through the available space to get to her destination. But before she knew what was happening, these youths then brought out their weapons thretening to kill her. The lady obviously shaken by this raised alarm to passers by to what was happening. Before you know it, more armed youths lunched themselves from the muslim crowd, positioned themselves at different sides of the road and started hacking passers by with matcheds killing them indiscriminately, setting shops, cars and houses on fire. Students on their way home after lectures from University of Jos, bauchi road main camp were also caught in the cross fire by these muslim youths. My cousin who was a student then almost lost his life. My uncle who at that time lived in angwon rogo was killed by his muslim neigbours whom he thought are his friends in front of his house. As I speak to you now, his body had never been recovered.
That was how the jos 2001 crisis started. Now if i may ask, why were the muslim youth at bauchi road armed with weapons on prayer ground (actually not a prayer ground but a federal road) For muslim youths who claimed to be praying to observe their weekly jumad service, why did they have weapons on them Could it be that they were just looking for the tiniest provocation to commence a jihad Did that lady who was in a hurry to get to her destination a justification to unleash violence and bloodshed on innocent passers by I leave that for nairalanders to judge.
Before you think am making up this story, I'am a resident of Jos.
You are 99% correct. I was in Jos that same time too. I saw horror that has changed myself forever. The heart I have today was moulded by what happened then and thereafter. These men are beasts that deserve no mercy. Its even your own neighbours that will point you out for slaughter. Such demons like the hausa/fulanis I've never seen. No provocation whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Yujin(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
EastLebanon:
A Report from uzo uwani states that the hausa/fulanis in the area have fled to an uknown destinations as the uzo uwani youths goes after any northerners at sight.it was reported that the fulanis herdsmen attacked the community in the early hours of monday,shooting sporadically and burning properties,killing over twenty people,the youths managed to hunt down some fulanis,the told the elderly men and women and also children to go and take refuge in the neighbouring communities to avoid being taken unawares.the security operatives have arrived the area threatening to arrest anyone plotting a counter attack.the youths vowed that any fulani herdsmen they ever see in their communities must be killed even their cows.the neigbouring communities sympatised with them after seeing the horror brought upon them by the herdsmen.an information stated that the neibouring communities are making plans to acquire some local made guns(awka made) from the neighbouring state of anambra....more details later.
For the sake of the media I'll not say somethings but take note of whatever I'm saying here. All communities in the local government and surrounding ones should have a meeting and arm themselves. Any alarm raised by any community under attack should have all of them around the location jump into action. Nye nu onwe unu ihe unu ga eji mata onye bu onye. Ensure you slay anything you see. Be as ruthless as ever for these guys are heartless. Its our land and we know all about it. Getting weapons are as easy. Make contacts for automatic weapons. Its an invasion of Igboland and millions are willing to help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Kingspin(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
We can live without cow.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by dazzlingd(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can someone pls tell what why Buhari is silent over this Fulani rampage?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Kingspin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

Can't you people cow in your towns and villages? I dont blame una, even the man in Aso Rock have started to behave like cow.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by major466(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yujin:

You are 99% correct. I was in Jos that same time too. I saw horror that has changed myself forever. The heart I have today was moulded by what happened then and thereafter. These men are beasts that deserve no mercy. Its even your own neighbours that will point you out for slaughter. Such demons like the hausa/fulanis I've never seen. No provocation whatsoever.
Very terrible incident. Our home then was full to the brim with relatives who came to our house after their houses and properties where burned and destroyed. My uncle's wife then who came never knew the werea about of her husband. It was after some weeks that it dawned on her that he was killed along others in angwan rogo area.
The unfortunate thing is that these merchants of violence have backers from security agencies to cover their diabolical activities.
Enugu residents must be on alert at all times day and night. These merchants on death are on genocide mission.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Allwility: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

SMH
You Fulanis will soon lead this country into a civil war. First, you must understand that you don't have any right whatsoever to trespass into other people's land/farm. If your cattle is rustled, report to the relevant authorities and not take matters into your own hands. Do you know how many women have been raped, men killed and children orphaned by your tribesmen?

You say they are from neighbouring countries. Fine and good. How come they smuggle weapons into the nation? These farmers don't have any problem if you lead your cattle into any of their lands filled with grass. But when a farmer collects a loan from a cooperative and plants his crops, there's no justification for leading your cows into their farmland.

Your community leaders aren't helping matters. The earlier they come out and rein on these herdsmen, the better.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by bjdon: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

Thanks for the insight, it's always useful to hear from 'The other side' as it where. It's the only way we can get better understanding and hopefully a solution to the problem.
One thing that really bothers me, is the possibility for sabotage and manipulation in this. it would seem quite easy for people to be hired to attack and kill herdsmen, knowing full well that the herdsmen will retaliate. After they retaliate other communities will attack ANY Northerner in their midst and before you know it we've got full scale civil disorder on our hands. At a time when 'Corruption is fighting back' I think it's important for voices of reason and sanity on all sides to speak out loudly before we find ourselves engulfed in a ragging wild fire.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Ganiyat72(f): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I am an eyewitness, if not for the quick intervention of the police and army,the boys of the area were already on rampage to go after them, you know they took them unawares
Nwokem okwa omego gi na anya vum? I told u throw one of my handle that what majority of igbos saw from afar off and rejected buhari and his change chanting Islamic brotherhood party cum apc. Which u embraced will be at ur peril. How market, i hope non of ur family members in among the casualty?
And extend my heart felt congratulation to fraud MBAKA for attracting federal presence to his enugu state. Finally, shoutout to all apc southeast zombies............
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by emmasege: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I am an eyewitness, if not for the quick intervention of the police and army,the boys of the area were already on rampage to go after them, you know they took them unawares
That's what our security men are good at, quelling reprisal attacks. What of innocent lives that have been lost. I just heard the useless CP of Enugu state claiming it was not an attack by fulani herdsmen, but some miscreants. Ask the bastard to produce the miscreants, it will take him forever. Sane minds know southerners (including uniform men e.g. arase) have been cowed by these herdsmen, thanks to their uncle and grandpa in Aso rock. If southerners will not defend themselves and tell these Ishmaelites that enough is enough, no one will.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Firgemachar: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
EastLebanon:
A Report from uzo uwani states that the hausa/fulanis in the area have fled to an uknown destinations as the uzo uwani youths goes after any northerners at sight.it was reported that the fulanis herdsmen attacked the community in the early hours of monday,shooting sporadically and burning properties,killing over twenty people,the youths managed to hunt down some fulanis,the told the elderly men and women and also children to go and take refuge in the neighbouring communities to avoid being taken unawares.the security operatives have arrived the area threatening to arrest anyone plotting a counter attack.the youths vowed that any fulani herdsmen they ever see in their communities must be killed even their cows.the neigbouring communities sympatised with them after seeing the horror brought upon them by the herdsmen.an information stated that the neibouring communities are making plans to acquire some local made guns(awka made) from the neighbouring state of anambra....more details later.

Lies...
Sorry jibos...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by MirabelArode(f): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
The only people that deserves this menace are those that voted the fula dullard of daura. I do not sympathize with them anytime fulanis send their farmers on a quick march to benin republic. They know themselves. grin
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Twistaray(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
The only people that deserves this menace are those that voted the fula dullard of daura. I do not sympathize with them anytime fulanis send their farmers on a quick march to benin republic. They know themselves. grin

keep opening your teeth and wishing others evil because of politics.

Here, another breaking new, Imo :

https://www.nairaland.com/3070287/gunmen-murder-son-traditional-ruler

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by MirabelArode(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
As usual yorubas will not be happy that the Igbos did what they couldn't do in Mile 12. They will not be happy that Igbos are retaliating against their fulani gods. They'll be angry about the guts of the Igbo yet asking for southern unity. Which kain people dem be sef?
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Yujin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
major466:
Very terrible incident. Our home then was full to the brim with relatives who came to our house after their houses and properties where burned and destroyed. My uncle's wife then who came never knew the werea about of her husband. It was after some weeks that it dawned on her that he was killed along others in angwan rogo area.
The unfortunate thing is that these merchants of violence have backers from security agencies to cover their diabolical activities.
Enugu residents must be on alert at all times day and night. These merchants on death are on genocide mission.
On that fateful, I can still remember the two Yoruba men who passed by our area on a motorcycle. The one resting on the rider was battling for his life. He had been stabbed multiple times on his back and head and was bleeding profusely. They were briefly stopped in our area and were allowed to pass. I saw horror and was forced to join the action. Men fell and many were injured. We held on well as they counted their losses too. Today, many erstwhile soft men have been turned to cold hearted monsters. Only those who know understand why the flesh of those demons were consumed in 2010. There's nothing pain and rage cannot do. If you know Ring road in Jos you should know the late Kayode the owner of Kayus block industry. You should know his story back in the days. One of the very few brave yoruba men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by byteem: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

AM SURE U R A FULANI .. VERY MYOPIC PERSPECTIVE .. PITY THATS THE STAND OF OUR PRESIDIENT TOO AND THATS WHY HE HAS REMAINED SILENT ON THE ISSUE...

THESE FULANI HEREDSMEN HAS BECOME A GENERIC NAME FOR CRIMINALS AND KIDNAPPERS WHO HIDE UNDER THE GUISE TO COMMIT SERVERAL ATTROCITIES.. SO ITS JUSTIFIED TO INVADE ANOTHER MANS LAND .. AND WHEN HE CAUTIONS YOU .. YOU FEIGN IGNORANCE ... DESTROY HIS LIVLIHOOD AND EXPECT HIM NOT TO REACT..

WHEN HE DOES YOU RALLY YOUR PEOPLE AND ATTACK KILLING AND MAIMING...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.