Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes (7411 Views)

Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by ElCount: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.
So let's kill them all right? The market in Kano filled with igbo traders was burnt so any mai suya or ama awusa in the SE should be destroyed abi?
You see nothing good can ever come out of this your logic. You revenge, uwani pple revenge ... Its just a merry go round of violence that benefits no one
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by jesussaves22: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis
Only if I could lay my hands on you.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
No tribe, race or sect has a monopoly of violence. Violence begets violence. Injustice provokes violence. The dice is cast.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Orikinla(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
No tribe, race or sect has a monopoly of violence. Violence begets violence. Injustice provokes violence. The dice is cast. President Buhari Is Not Supporting Fulani Herdsmen, Because He Is Fulani - Politics - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/3070517/president-buhari-not-supporting-fulani
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by chigoizie7(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
People have to be careful. If you think you are dealing with the average Nigeria fulani/fulfude group then you people should better wake up. I'm a Fulani man and I know what I'm talking about. These herdsmen carrying out all these atrocities are dangerous herdsmen from other Africa countries e.g chad, Niger, Sierra Leone, Gambia, guinea, Senegal, Mali etc. Normally they rarely attack any community until they are attacked first and they don't understand anything called fair play. They have a very wide network that cuts across the entire African continent.

My problem with the hypocritical Nigeria media houses is they hardly report any killings of these herdsmen by the local community, but the herdsmen reprisal attacks are always reported. To me this is insensitivity. We all know how innocent Nigeria herdsmen are killed everyday by the locals, but nobody wants to talk about that. The agatu people killed many innocent Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen reprisal attacks, but how many media houses reported that? All we were hearing was Fulani ransacked agatu community.

People should be careful, if you think these herdsmen don't get to hear news about how their fellow brothers are killed and their cattle rustle, then we are not serious about solving this crisis

Wait oh,

Did I hear u say that fulani herders are peaceful?

U want it to be a tit for tat thing.

What do u call herders whose cattle damage people's farms? This is the locals source of living, and u came to damage it for them all in the name of feeding your cattles, after feeding the cattle, will u dash the farm owner meat or milk or give him some money considering the fact that ur goods(cattle) fed from his/her farm thereby destroying their crops?

The same way u know ur fellow fulanis as peaceful is d exact same way I know my local brothers as peaceful,

If u didnt invade their lands to destroy their farm lands(source of living) would dey have killed your cattles?

I know of so many hausa people doing their businesses down here peacefully without any harm from the locals. Why would d fulani herders be different?

2ndly, u said that those fulanis perpetrating those atrocities are not Nigerians that they are known to be violent and does not understand fair plays, and den u turn around to accuse the locals of killing 1st, I mean, where do u stand?

U shouldn't be pained that foreigners who came into this country to kill it's citizens are dealt with, @least u pointed out that they are foreigners, unless u fulanis have got a hidden agenda for the locals who allowed u to herd ur cattles on other grasses that is not their farmlands.

I mean who is looking for each other trouble here? The locals who are in their place? Or the herders who came from another land to come and destroy their lands?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by major466(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yujin:

On that fateful, I can still remember the two Yoruba men who passed by our area on a motorcycle. The one resting on the rider was battling for his life. He had been stabbed multiple times on his back and head and was bleeding profusely. They were briefly stopped in our area and were allowed to pass. I saw horror and was forced to join the action. Men fell and many were injured. We held on well as they counted their losses too. Today, many erstwhile soft men have been turned to cold hearted monsters. Only those who know understand why the flesh of those demons were consumed in 2010. There's nothing pain and rage cannot do. If you know Ring road in Jos you should know the late Kayode the owner of Kayus block industry. You should know his story back in the days. One of the very few brave yoruba men.
God will see us through this trying times.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by alotofgrace(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Did you just said that how many herdsmen are killed? My friend you need to check your head and your conscience. So a herdsman life doesn't matter because he is not a being? Playing the victim card won't resolve these issues. Do you even know there are some communities in west Africa who kill Fulani people and use some parts of their bodies for fetish things? Look all these things are not new news, the have been happening and media houses don't talk about them.

Bruv,

The question is: why were the fulanis killed in the first instance?

I'm sure you know what Root CausCause Analysis is.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by greatiyk4u(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Nwokem okwa omego gi na anya vum? I told u throw one of my handle that what majority of igbos saw from afar off and rejected buhari and his change chanting Islamic brotherhood party cum apc. Which u embraced will be at ur peril. How market, i hope non of ur family members in among the casualty?
And extend my heart felt congratulation to fraud MBAKA for attracting federal presence to his enugu state. Finally, shoutout to all apc southeast zombies............

Gerrahere jare, the Fulanis are on a revenge mission....
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by ewigmee: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

Mr fulani , so you know this much and keep quite while foreigners from far away countries ,enter and kill indigens in their home country? All fulas are one and must kill infidels any where with no retaliation from the attacked. Are you the one arming them?
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by iHustle(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

If these dangerous herdsmen are foreigners, why is Buhari quiet about their atrocities? Why isn't he treating their case as an invasion or an act of war?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Ganiyat72(f): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Gerrahere jare, the Fulanis are on a revenge mission....
Wow, your reply is a vindication of my assertion on that my post some weeks ago, were i alluded that "enugu state now has their own version of omenka in you"

Ndi fulani ka ga abia for isi gi na family gi and Freud mbaka and his family too.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by kuuljay(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I am an eyewitness, if not for the quick intervention of the police and army,the boys of the area were already on rampage to go after them, you know they took them unawares
do they know where they are? If they plan on attacking the ordinary aboky on the streets of enugu then it's not a good idea
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by phillip001(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

so mr fulani why is buhari not saying anything about.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by coolscott(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
theV0ice:

and how many herdsmen where killed that warranted sacking a whole village? Why resort to burning people's houses and places of worship?

Nothing justifies the excesses of these murderous lots. They go to people's lands and they wish to lord it over the land because their cattle must eat grass? haba!!

I also think these atrocities go beyond herdsmen and the sooner communities exposed to these dangers take up the case themselves, the better.
fiizznation
Don't mind him. Have they given any reasonable excuse for their attack on Agatu? On TV when they had a resolution-seeking meeting, the Benue elder reminded us that they don't even share boundaries with Fulani herdsmen. He asked if they had had any prior problems with the Fulani that should warrant attracting such atrocities from them.

When the Fulani leader came up to speak, he said the people who carried out the attack were not the normal Fulani and that they were criminal rustlers, who also attack them too. That was all. No mention of any prior provocation from the Agatu people.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by xelly: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:
Yes I know they farmers are no their lands. But my friend do you think is actually proper for the farmers to kill any herdsmen just because their cattle encroached their farms? It is not right. Take for instant what happened in plateau state some years back. Do you know that the berom people just woke up one morning and started killing Fulani people just because a lady had some misunderstanding with Muslims at the Friday mosque praying ground. The killing of Fulani went on with even the support of the then governor Joshua dariye. Nobody talked about that but the moment Fulani people took their own reprisal attacks, the media houses started painting the Fulani people as the villians.

We just all have to find a common ground in finding a lasting solution to these problems, but politicizing it won't help anyone

There's no problem, Fulani herdsmen has attacked Enugu communities. Is time for revenge. Over 100 killed, no forgiveness for the perpetrators.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by kuuljay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

I some how agree with you for the fact that fulanis don't just attack for no reason how ever I know that they are very arrogant when they enter your farm land,the ones who live in the community never has problems with farmers even if they destroy crops they agree and pays compensation, but those ones migrating are the deadly ones they commit the crime and still insult you and so some farmers sometimes kill a cow or two or fist coff may ensue, they sure comes back even if it takes years.there is something going on that we are yet to know,I think bokoharam has a hand in this too I guess
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by xtgozie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

Clap for yourself... Fulani herds boy like you
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fritiyo: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

U need to grow up and have some quality sense cos u lack gud sense of judging event.

u just demonstrated ur Fulani bias mind to other reasonable people to see.

stupidity is what u people re known for.

Una days are numbered in d south south, cos we will kill any body on sight.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by bobluck: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiizznation:

...At first I tot u have sense in your write-up, it was a mere smokescreen of ethnic coloration and superiority. You want balance reporting ?is that your defence for this senseless massacre perpetuated by your brothers? Be rest assured, things will get worst. This is how boko haram started, your senseless pple kept mute when they were attacking Christians. The result is for all to see. Now these idiots, go about killing and destroy properties and you write this rubbish...your saving grace is that I can't locate you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Demmzy15(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
carinmom:

I concur with you on this, there was a time i said this here on Nairaland that most of these dangerous herdsmen may not even be Nigerians, there are these Bokolos that go about with dangerous weapons and attack farmers even here in north.

I'm not in support of violence and killings of any kind, but we also know that there are innocent herdsmen who can't even hurt a fly that are being killed and their cattle either killed or stolen on a daily basis in some communities by the locals.
Gaskiya Mallama I agree with you, I believe that many of the herdsmen are peaceful but those causing trouble are in fact stealing from the herdsmen and then from other local villages. The locals mostly can't differentiate between them, so they kill some of the herdsmen thinking they're the troublemakers!

I believe the solution is from the source which is to secure the borders, the rustlers should be treated like Boko-are-rams and the media shouldn't be biased(Report both sides of the story).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
menstrualpad:
let Igbo, Yoruba and south south youths acquire their own cows for rearing...it is a lucrative business we cannot leave it to the fulanis

They should also equip themselves with these Pathfinders so as to spice up the lucrative murderous cow rearing business just like the terrorist fulanis in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by shugaboy6102(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2016
fiizznation:

you have a point.I think you can make the authorities know whatt u are saying because it will come to the point that any fulani down south is a target.
Re: Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes by fiizznation: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2016
bobluck:
...At first I tot u have sense in your write-up, it was a mere smokescreen of ethnic coloration and superiority. You want balance reporting ?is that your defence for this senseless massacre perpetuated by your brothers? Be rest assured, things will get worst. This is how boko haram started, your senseless pple kept mute when they were attacking Christians. The result is for all to see. Now these idiots, go about killing and destroy properties and you write this rubbish...your saving grace is that I can't locate you.
You can't see me or locate me? What are you going to do to me if you can locate me? Look young man be careful. I don't take threats likely from anybody neither I'm I scared of any human being. This might be a faceless forum but you really have to be careful. I can get you arrested for this your reckless statement. And if you think tracing you will be difficult then you better have a rethink. You don't know me and you are threatening me. I'm very sure you will pee in your pants if you are left with me one on one. Your likes are not even worthy to clean my shoes and yet you are sitting somewhere very comfortably threatening me on a faceless forum.

Be careful young man. I'm not the type of person that an inconsequential you can threaten and then go Scot free. Be very careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Get You PVC The Battle Line Is Drawn / BREAKING: Buhari Releases Names Of 10 Returning Ministers / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.