Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos (53581 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Badmus Dolapo Becomes Certified PR Personnel (photos) / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by millhouse: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na real battle ready

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by muhamadnur: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
stzy:
Was wondering what was special about this forest.... Its not even as thick as ondo forests or Ogun forests or Anambra forests
my broda that forest is bigger than ondo and ogun combined

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by stzy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
muhamadnur:
oga na lie.... Borno has big land mass buh hey sambisa forest is not larger than Ogun state.... Av seen people quoting me buh my point was that its not thatthick like we have down here so a Jet flying at moderate altitude can pick up an encampment by BH

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by muhamadnur: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
stzy:
oga na lie.... Borno has big land mass buh hey sambisa forest is not larger than Ogun state.... Av seen people quoting me buh my point was that its not thatthick like we have down here so a Jet flying at moderate altitude can pick up an encampment by BH
i,ve said my own if you like believe it or not , even if its not that big but its big, and very wide, i remember the first time when the civilian jtf in our area went to that place what they saw is not even a quater of the whole forest, and yet its big so im just speaking from experience, from borno to yobe and to the border of cameroon, is that not big. And yes some areas are thick

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by oluwafon(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
muhamadnur:

Allahauakbar!!!!!
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by toni68: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
dason4life:

This long story really showed the degree at which you are angry with the revelation.
Anyway, I just want to congratulate you for exposing to NAIRALANDERS the level of
of your thinking. Be ready to live with the aftermath of your senseless opinion

NOTE
In the future, don't make any comment based on hatred,
Learn to appreciate; even your opponent's success
are you alright mentally?
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
All this journalist people nor dey fear sha!

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by oyinkinola: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
....when going is tough, only the tough go!

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
TrueHeart365:

as expected. when cornered, abuses is acceptable.

zombiegrin.

who did you cornerd??...i just dont want to get mind-ebola because of you...
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
ohhhh,you are IMMUN against white-mind-washing.m.....continue

nothing realy special...........a kangeruh doesnt come toghether with a elephant to mate....

simple....it immunizes you against any white-brain-washing....black and white dont belong toghether....

would a sheep take advice from a wolf??........never....
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by faithesco(f): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

nothing realy special...........a kangeruh doesnt come toghether with a elephant to mate....

simple....it immunizes you against any white-brain-washing....black and white dont belong toghether....

would a sheep take advice from a wolf??........never....
hmmm
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by LasPlagas: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Her Nigerian counterparts are in their offices collecting information from Linda Ikeji for their news articles.

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Jackyboy: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nija no get journalist? Them dey chill AC for office!
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Boko Boys cannot even dare to show their face to these fierce-looking soldiers.

Thank God we removed GEJ. He was an error that was rightly corrected.

Guess who re-equipped, re-armed, and provided the necessary tactical training that provided the needed skills, motivation, and fire power to take on Boko Haram? Ans: GEJ

Who destroyed Boko Haram as a cohesive force under his watch? Ans: GEJ

Who recaptured those territories that fell previously? Ans: GEJ

Remember #NeverAgain? Yup, GEJ again.

Remember that next time you insult GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fmartin:
Expecting Sahara reporters to emulate them

Nah, those ones post from beer parlors..
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by joey150(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
ramdris:

Lolz, I ain't a chicken bro, I b lion.
Everybody says that.
Till its time to do what lions do.
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Meesquared(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
yea I watched it yesterday on CNN. nice. our soldiers are trying. that's really a forest oo

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Eminentsaint(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fmartin:
Expecting Sahara reporters to emulate them
Superb comment I must say
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Dalyricz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:

A very big amen. PMB's style is ensuring our problems are solved from the roots, surgically restructuring the foundations rather than cosmetically solving them which will make them resurface after a few years.

Only analytical minds understand that the state of today's economy is the result of our choices of many years passed. It's same way results of PMB's current efforts will be visible in two/three years.

And how do you know the govt has not bought a tyre since coming on board? Do you expect govt to be tabling to you what is purchased on daily basis? How old are you?

God bless your generation for that knowledge sir.

I don't knw what joy the wailers derive from bad mouthing their own country so much on the internet
for the world to see. Na dem dey make visa hard to get for an average nigerians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by najib632(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
stzy:
Was wondering what was special about this forest.... Its not even as thick as ondo forests or Ogun forests or Anambra forests
Oya you kukuma vex go clear the foreat na! A forest that is larger than enugu and anambra state combined u are expecting military to act without intelligence report omo no b Hollywood b dis wan na real life o... Or u want make all Nigerian soldiers become Rambo? guy dey well abeg no de talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tdayof(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Nothing new.
Vice news did this already.

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2016
TrueHeart365:

Okay. I see nothing but the usual chants from the typical rice eating zombies.

Obviously your mind is not sound enough to table your analysis objectively, so let me help you

1) before buhari, Nigeria generated about 5000 mw of electricity. Now the government can't even tell us how much is left after taking office. What is more evident is we rarely enjoy power now like we did during the past administration. What is he restructuring when the foundation is already there?

2) did you know Nigeria doesn't have a budget, no economic policies for almost half a year now. First the budget was padded, next some things were excluded and more excuses keep coming.
Meanwhile, investors are fleeing due to this confusion and those who thought of coming have decided to stay away. How will that bring jobs and help small businesses grow?
Please tell me what he is restructuring when he clearly has no clue what he's doing.

3) need I mention his silence over the fulani massacres all over the place? What is he clinically restructuring I ask you?

4) he says he's fighting corruption, we both know his cabinet and allies is filled with people with questionable characters. Abi Na only opposition dey corrupt ni?

5) Jonathan may have given the pipeline protection contracts to the wrong people, but it's a no brainer that you need to hand over such responsibilities to private hands as it's done in developed countries.
What did your messiah do? He canceled the contracts with the only option of deploying soldiers. Guess what, pipeline vandals resurfaced with full force and the result is what we have today

6) please tell me how many countries David Cameron, Angela markel, Australian prime minister, Canadian prime minister, Russian president have visited since assuming office as they tackle economic challenges with successes.
Your fulani herdsman has toured the whole world with only with nothing to show for it.
Did you of almost 30 countries he visited in a year he was able to sign a reasonable deal with only china? Please list another I'm unaware of.

Lastly. Can you name one weapon the military is using to win the war against boko haram that buhari purchased?

Even the AFSF and mobile strike force that is credited of doing the dirtiest work in routing bh was formed, funded and structured by the previous administration.
The military was next to nothing when Jonathan came in and despite the efforts by apc and their western sponsors to frustrate the man he still managed to leave a strong and restructured force behind...

I can go on but that will be a waste of my time educated an apc ignoramus zombie.

By the way. What has age got to do with being knowledgeable? #commonsense

What's your point exactly
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2016
989900B:
. . . just passing by . . . wink

dont mind them....we shall reason them out of their inferiority-slumber....

17 000 dead....many displaced.....corruption is normal.......and we should forgive him!??....

mbanu.....

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Koleman:
you self dey think am so. I wonder how long it will take us to realize the possibility that the recent upsurge in so called Fulani attacks might indeed be boko haram deserters. Communities have been leaving in peace with Fulani settlers for decades and this upsurge in attack only started about 5yrs ago. they so are many answered questions.

interresting.....i never saw it that way before..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by EemeritusMbam: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2016
shala01:

May it be so with. Your life by the grace of the almighty be like Nigeria with fashola, lie Muhammad and with Captain buhari running things in it. blaming everything blame able.

May your life be ruined the way GEJ rule Nigera. So shall it be, SAY AMEN cheesy
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by femmysin(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:

A very big amen. PMB's style is ensuring our problems are solved from the roots, surgically restructuring the foundations rather than cosmetically solving them which will make them resurface after a few years.

Only analytical minds understand that the state of today's economy is the result of our choices of many years passed. It's same way results of PMB's current efforts will be visible in two/three years.

And how do you know the govt has not bought a tyre since coming on board? Do you expect govt to be tabling to you what is purchased on daily basis? How old are you?

Thanks jare love your answer to that mumu... you should have just concluded it with a prayer to him too that Baba God almighty should run his life the way GEJ ran this country lets see if he will be able to answer in the affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by madjune(m): 4:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Jonathan was even too scared to go there.

Shows the kind of leader we once had.
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by stzy(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
najib632:
Oya you kukuma vex go clear the foreat na! A forest that is larger than enugu and anambra state combined u are expecting military to act without intelligence report omo no b Hollywood b dis wan na real life o... Or u want make all Nigerian soldiers become Rambo? guy dey well abeg no de talk anyhow
u wey gae sense wey no fit reason.... What's ur bases of countering me now.... Is the forest 1/4thick 2 all these ogun forest or ondo.... Who told u I don't d area covered by the forest... Most areas apart 4rm d ones close 2 lake chad has sparse or no vegetation so picking an encampment will b easy for a jet flying at moderate altitude away 4rm shooting range..... It will b hrd 4 even a chopper 2 pick something in ogun forest
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
TrueHeart365:

does everyone have to be in love with this administration? despite what we are currently experiencing you expect me kiss buhari's arrs? it is your level of thinking and that of every apc zombies that is weak.

the points i raised are very valid and nothing is more sick than trying to take another man's glory.
it's obvious you lots don't even have any defence but qould rather do the obvious and attack the messenger. Typical

E pain am
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2016
toni68:
are you alright mentally?

Maybe you should ask yourself the same question . . .
People like you find it hard to accept the truth grin grin grin
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by Elsquidme(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
TrueHeart365:

Okay. I see nothing but the usual chants from the typical rice eating zombies.

Obviously your mind is not sound enough to table your analysis objectively, so let me help you

1) before buhari, Nigeria generated about 5000 mw of electricity. Now the government can't even tell us how much is left after taking office. What is more evident is we rarely enjoy power now like we did during the past administration. What is he restructuring when the foundation is already there?

2) did you know Nigeria doesn't have a budget, no economic policies for almost half a year now. First the budget was padded, next some things were excluded and more excuses keep coming.
Meanwhile, investors are fleeing due to this confusion and those who thought of coming have decided to stay away. How will that bring jobs and help small businesses grow?
Please tell me what he is restructuring when he clearly has no clue what he's doing.

3) need I mention his silence over the fulani massacres all over the place? What is he clinically restructuring I ask you?

4) he says he's fighting corruption, we both know his cabinet and allies is filled with people with questionable characters. Abi Na only opposition dey corrupt ni?

5) Jonathan may have given the pipeline protection contracts to the wrong people, but it's a no brainer that you need to hand over such responsibilities to private hands as it's done in developed countries.
What did your messiah do? He canceled the contracts with the only option of deploying soldiers. Guess what, pipeline vandals resurfaced with full force and the result is what we have today

6) please tell me how many countries David Cameron, Angela markel, Australian prime minister, Canadian prime minister, Russian president have visited since assuming office as they tackle economic challenges with successes.
Your fulani herdsman has toured the whole world with only with nothing to show for it.
Did you of almost 30 countries he visited in a year he was able to sign a reasonable deal with only china? Please list another I'm unaware of.

Lastly. Can you name one weapon the military is using to win the war against boko haram that buhari purchased?

Even the AFSF and mobile strike force that is credited of doing the dirtiest work in routing bh was formed, funded and structured by the previous administration.
The military was next to nothing when Jonathan came in and despite the efforts by apc and their western sponsors to frustrate the man he still managed to leave a strong and restructured force behind...

I can go on but that will be a waste of my time educated an apc ignoramus zombie.

By the way. What has age got to do with being knowledgeable? #commonsense
guy you sabi lie. Boooooaaaaahhhhhh
Re: Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos by najib632(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
stzy:
u wey gae sense wey no fit reason.... What's ur bases of countering me now.... Is the forest 1/4thick 2 all these ogun forest or ondo.... Who told u I don't d area covered by the forest... Most areas apart 4rm d ones close 2 lake chad has sparse or no vegetation so picking an encampment will b easy for a jet flying at moderate altitude away 4rm shooting range..... It will b hrd 4 even a chopper 2 pick something in ogun forest
I know that Ogun forest is thicker and there is no way it can be compared to sambisa forest but the way you are talking is as if Military job is very easy all the places that they're clearing were they not picked up by jets and helicopters. Do u think 9ja is like U.S. that we will jus use military satellite and map out the forest U sef ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.