Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army (41583 Views)

N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / Finally, Army Advances Into Sambisa Forest And This Happens(pics) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by ClintonDal(m): 3:11am On Apr 27, 2016
We've heard this particular line for 2 years now. If actually those girls were kidnapped, they are gone and how can they really be sure that the girls they saw or heard about are the chibok girls? I don't see BH dragging those girls from camp to camp. Any hope of getting the girls back died when GEJ couldn't do anything.
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by ZUBY77(m): 4:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Anybody who believes that over 200 girls, kidnapped over two years ago, are still kept in one forest is a dullard.

There is no month that passes without one security agency locating these girls.
It's either they were located in Lake Chad or Cameroun forest, or they are hidden in Sambisa forest.

Even if this Sambisa forest is the size of the entire north east, how long would it take to detect every living thing in it?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Kassychuks(f): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2016
lolzzzz:
Now that you have announced it, you think they won't be relocated?

Very fooolish army of a foooolish nation
My dear o,ask d foolish pipple o....U cn imagine,4hw many yrz nw,wht kind of country z dix?Oh jesus save us all!!!
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by amaechi1: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2016
lolzzzz:
Now that you have announced it, you think they won't be relocated?

Very fooolish army of a foooolish nation

[the possibility] that was the word used. You think the army is as foolish as you have said.
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Mbediogu(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2016
fabulousmann:
may God bless u. finally some1 who understood the logic. I am loving u sef

The Allied troops used that tactics during the invasion of France. The caused the German army into defending areas other than the areas they attacked.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by gcof(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
I think this is a tactical step. announce to the public you have located the girls while you have not located them, this may prompt the terrorists to try to move the girls to another location and in so doing, luck may be on the side of NA and they will catch up on the terrorists that's if there are any missing girls. APC cooked up a story they didn't care about how it will end as far as it will give them power
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Jesusloveyou: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Anybody who says anything contrary to your belief is ipob or wailer. Open your mind...#BringBackYour Brain
u now know the meaning of ipob, ipob are anyone that love and support corruption and corrupt people, the same ipob hate any good thing like buhari, God bless pmb
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by hornyman(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Go get dem fast pls. And spare no terrorist. Kudos to Nigerian army.
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by uncleade(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2016
TALKATIVES, EMPTY BARRELS. ALL WORDS NO ACTION. THOSE ARE THE CORRECT NAMES OF OUR ARMY.
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Thomanad(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy:
And they assume they will wait for them after publicizing this abi? issokay
I wonder o cry
mimzy:
I wonder o
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by mikeapollo: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy:

Exactly my thoughts too?
I wonder if the Nigerian military know the strategic importance of releasing or keeping silent on this kind of information!
Their careless talks and disclosures of information that they should keep to themselves are some of the reasons why the Boko Haram insurgence still lingers.
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by teegrams(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
are you kidding us?? over 2 years now
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Dapenz(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
nurez305:
must they announce everything on media before carryout a task?

i wonder oo
Re: We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army by Dcanio: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Such information ought to be classified until the chibok girls are rescued alive and the the mission is over...We tell the world the location of the girls and yet nothing is done ...let's take an example from the US no one knew about the Osama bin Laden mission until the git there and accomplished the mission before it was made known to the public I feel we do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.