Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,392 members, 7,843,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2009
Alicia WHOT? No way can anyone compare Ms Keys to Mama Ngozi oo. . . She is a GEM and she is far beyond talented.

Im not as talented as her naa. sad

Yes ooo, I would like to hear your brother raps. It will be sooo cool! How about you? U into any music instruments?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
I play with your nipples like a flute, string your clits like a guitar and pound your a$$ like a bass drum and you produce the soundtracks (remix babe) kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked VUITTON!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
Awwwww sorry mami cry I never meant to break your heart. . . . . am so so so sorry embarassed
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
I have been a bad boi embarassed How do i make it up to you
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2009
Come here and let mami spank ya! grin tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2009
Originally I was suppose to give you a present of me painting my body in Louis Vuitton design but since you've been a bad BAD boy, no present for you. I will now head to the shower. sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
Gabry my angel kiss I promise i will be good from now on!! You do look so sexy shocked See ya bweast shocked can i suck

Am so eager to cum inside you ooooooooh tongue The shower is where i will make it up to u kiss kiss kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked angry None for you! angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
sad WHATTT!

Baby I dont see nothing wrong. . . With a lil bump and grind shocked Comon loff, I got a hard-on like olumo rock grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2009
better wait till we get married loff` tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2009
Baby thats ol skul stylee grin

I got the magic stick = Am the loff doctor. And rite now e be like say u no well so you need sexual healing kiss Its good for ya wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Sep 08, 2009
But I no agree with pre marital sex!  sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
Gabby. So this is you?
Having a dirty sexual chat. wit all the respect i have for you,i am so embarrasssed. Sorry if am intruding,but i cant help but ask where is the brave ,bold,proud &decent,gabby i used to know? if she is somewhere out there wit tears in my eyes, Ben is asking you to come home.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
Oops shocked Intrusion angry

Ps: Am presently not into threesomes so beat it like MJ tongue

jus kiddin. . . grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by chibaby5(f): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
hmmmmm. . lovu 1 tin tin grin grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2009
uyimen:

Gabby. So this is you?
Having a dirty sexual chat. wit all the respect i have for you,i am so embarrasssed. Sorry if am intruding,but i cant help but ask where is the brave ,bold,proud &decent,gabby i used to know? if she is somewhere out there wit tears in my eyes, Ben is asking you to come home.

This one no be sexual chat ooo. . . . . Where did you see I go do sexual chat? sad cry

But I must warn you naaa. . . When I see that my real bf I am uhm. . . ok nevermind.

Now where have u been again? Where did you go? U always come in here like 5 years one time ooo sad

Vuitton:

Oops shocked Intrusion angry

Ps: Am presently not into threesomes so beat it like MJ tongue

jus kiddin. . . grin

U talkin about Bedroom activities abi? I told u ooo. I dont encourage pre marital sex sad

Are u Still busy with work? I have a strange feeling that my boss will send me to another town in the rural area to work for months.

chi-baby:

hmmmmm. . lovu 1 tin tin grin grin

heheheh! I know u like it now grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
Gabry:

Are u Still busy with work? I have a strange feeling that my boss will send me to another town in the rural area to work for months.

Work takes me out of the office frequently these days hun. . .
As his assistant i guess you will be accompanying your boss to the rural zone. Dont sweat it, it could be a life changing experience.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nope. My boss wont be following me. Cause theres 2 projects in different areas at the same time so he has to attend to the other project while I atten to this one. I pray that I wont meet with perverted men!! YUCK! angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
Perverted men in Malay shocked Are the rural zone known for that
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by switD: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
Whatz happening cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
Gaby so you have a new lover? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by switD: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
rokiatu:

Gaby so you have a new lover? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vuitton is not NEW oooo . She has bin wit Vuitton for almost 0 years and - 500 monthz cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
swit D:

Vuitton is not NEW oooo . She has bin wit Vuitton for almost 0 years and - 500 monthz cheesy

SwitD my former rival tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by switD: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
Vuitton:

SwitD my former rival tongue

Dey tell u say i don give up ?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2009
I run this shit, and ima keep running it
better go and suck SL's t*ts grin I got this locked down cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by switD: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
Vuitton:

better go and suck SL's[b] t*ts [/b] grin I got this locked down cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
Yep i said it tongue Aint not goody too shoes like you undecided
Hate it or love it cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2009
Vuitton:

Perverted men in Malay shocked Are the rural zone known for that

Baby, abeg oo. No get this wrong. Malay is like a Race and Malaysia is a Country. If you say Malay only, people might think that u are referrin to a particular race but if you say this. . Gabry, so you are Malay? If the citizen is not a Malay race, they will get offended especially when this Malaysian is a Chinese Malaysian or a Indian Malaysian they will get offended cause over here, most of the people here really look down on Malay's cause they have been supported by the government and because of that, most of them are retarded.Its kinda complicated but thats how it is here.

Not only in rural areas but also in general. Malaysian men especially Indians and Malay's are known to have more than 2 affairs and if not they are known for raping females young to old and if not they are like those -perverted men which likes to sexual abused females in public. angry

SwitD, I go hear you have a new gf now apart from Sexyleamon grin

Roki, new love
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 2:41am On Sep 10, 2009
Vuitton:

better go and suck SL's t*ts grin I got this locked down cool
be careful angry angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

be careful angry angry

embarassed Beg your pardon sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2009
Just be careful angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.