Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future (47811 Views)

What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Naijiriya undecided
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by eph12(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Visionless leaders. These are the people we waited for 5 months to unveil.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by asumo12: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
by 2018,nigeria might have still not started producing the pencils.

By 2019 nko

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by biggy26: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sigh* what shall we say to these things... na wa!
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Stancity(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecided

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by ValereeE: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
it's funny but not funny
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by shamecurls(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can Ogbono soup ever be so delicious like Okro soup ?

[size=14pt]No[/size]

#TeamOkro
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by brainbox1000(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Vivalavida99(f): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
asumo12:
named?

undecided

Zoogeria tongue
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by asumo12: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Vivalavida99:

Zoogeria tongue

Which continent that one dey?

cheesy
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Vivalavida99(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
asumo12:

Which continent that one dey?

cheesy

It's a Lugard's creation, it's on the continent of Africa. cheesy
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Jeholinkz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
When other developed countries in the world are exploring more to better the lives of their people, my country (Nigeria) is dreaming of achieving what a nursery school student in a developed country will do in less than 20mins.I Dnt Just Known When This Country Will Start Competing With Countries Like USA When? Somebody Should Answer Me
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by asumo12: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lord Lagarde abi?

My mouth no dey ooooo!

lipsrsealed
Vivalavida99:

It's a Lugard's creation, it's on the continent of Africa. cheesy
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by solayd(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
I guess Dubai stole that initiative from bankPHB all na still Niaja plan grin grin
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Skain(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is'nt that what we get when past leaders failed to develop our country and swell their pockets instead?
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by manakocha(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
pencil..............
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Kingspin(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
I smile when i hear Nigerians shout change. Change is not politics, it genuineness which we lack..
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
clueless people comparing nigeria and dubai since time immemorial. for God sake consider their population, their land mass, but most importantly their Gdp and their Gdp per capita, after doing that you will realise the reason for the big gap BTW the two nations. mind you dubai is almost the same size with logos and yet their Gdp is almost ten times more than ours so please take this nonsense to uninformed people although everything I wrote is not a justification for the situation we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hahahaha each to his own! grin grin
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by persius555(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
EyenAkwaIbom:
of all the countries of the world we could be comparing our 55yrs misruled country it is dubai, of all places ?
before Now, we have been importin just about everything, and today, someone comes up with the idea to start somewhere to start from the very foundation, and all we do, is compare our first try with a civilization light years ahead?

we have been misruled all these years, we can't just stand up and leap, without ever having crawled or walked, we need to start somewhere rather than sit somewhere and wait for our oil to dry up.

#LetsbeMatured can you imajine lil kesh comparinh himself to Justin Bieber ?
My brother, you will be amazed at how stupid and lazy the average nigerian mindset is. The comments before you will give a clue. If we make quality pencil that appeals to the UAE, do you think they will reject it because they have better and advanced plans than we do.
All i see on nairaland these days are tonnes and tonnes of complain and condemnation with lesser and lesser meaningul contribution. I bet you a lot of nigerians did not know before now that we imported pencils from china.

A minister comes in and propose that we put an end to the continous importation by encouraging investors to start manufacturing pencils locally.
I guess the mnister should abandon the idea in order to suit our ingreatful ego.
I keep saying it, nigerians contribute more to the problem that we face as a nation.
We want to build skyscappers and 21st century rails but we dont want to manuacture our pencils.
What a country we are.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by DrayZee: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does that means we have been importing pencils?
Don't you see all those Chinese nonsense they write on pencils
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who dey use pencil here sef! Yeye country!
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Deen77: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
That's what we get cos you lots chose to elect a dullard as president angry imagine pencils?

angry angry angryangry

Sometimes I wonder how you people reason, what is your PHD produce?.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Deen77: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does that means we have been importing pencils?

Pencils! Hmmmm even petroleum products despite the fact we have crude an essential commodities consuming million dollar from our economy.

We have to stop importing fuel and refine locally the biggest crime committed by PDP for 16 year's.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by damyzino(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
That's what we get cos you lots chose to elect a dullard as president angry imagine pencils?

angry angry angryangry

what else can we produce then .....since u are smarter than governent .pls share your ideas and stop spewing trash .shikena undecided
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by cuteboy2: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
EyenAkwaIbom:
of all the countries of the world we could be comparing our 55yrs misruled country it is dubai, of all places ?
before Now, we have been importin just about everything, and today, someone comes up with the idea to start somewhere to start from the very foundation, and all we do, is compare our first try with a civilization light years ahead?

we have been misruled all these years, we can't just stand up and leap, without ever having crawled or walked, we need to start somewhere rather than sit somewhere and wait for our oil to dry up.

#LetsbeMatured can you imajine lil kesh comparing himself to Justin Bieber ?

So since we have been misruled it must take us 2 years to produce common pencil?

At that rate it will take us 5 years to produce biro pen, and maybe 10 years to produce exercise book to write on.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
And if d incompetent and unambitious minister is sacked pple will scream that d president hate the tribe he hails frm!
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by tsdarkside(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
i find it funny somehow.....but ehhhhhh.....its a start..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brings absolutly nothing to put your own self down....
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by tsdarkside(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
cuteboy2:

So since we have been misruled it must take us 2 years to produce common pencil?

At that rate it will take us 5 years to produce biro pen, and maybe 10 years to produce exercise book to write on.

grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by HomeOfMe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Xtopher123:
This is a serious something!!! Feeling so Sad right now.

When other developed countries in the world are exploring more to better the lives of their people, my country (Nigeria) is dreaming of achieving what a nursery school student in a developed country will do in less than 20mins.

⇒ Below is a Tweet shared by Sheikh Mohammed, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Emir of Dubai. And that of Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu made in February 2016.
That's the result of having tired old men at the helm of affairs;no innovation,no thinking outside the box,nothing!

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by 123papas(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm. All hands need to be on deck for this country to survive ohh. An average civil servant goes to work every day thinking of how to exploit the system to his or her profit. Most of them even bribed their way into office so how will they work with purpose when they need to recoup their investment. Same goes for our politicians who got into power by rigging their way in, they can't do anything other than to loot. The system is tiring.

I think Dubai is great today because of their monarchy system, no politicking, no elections. The Ruler of Dubai knows that he is already made and his children are made by virtue of their birth so why loot. Reverend Father wey no get pikin no need to steal church money for im pikin to inherit. Our politicians keep stealing to make their lineage rich forever so that when they are in hell they can be smiling (wailing) from there as their kids squander their loots.

We need leaders with vision. Put a working system in place and pencils and intelligent cars will become a reality in Nigeria.

We need God to send us a Messiah. We only need one person to awaken the country. One call heralds spring.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.