Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future (47812 Views)

What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by sitibemfen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
This govt lacks implimentation strategy
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by AgentOfAllah: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Xtopher123:
This is a serious something!!! Feeling so Sad right now.

When other developed countries in the world are exploring more to better the lives of their people, my country (Nigeria) is dreaming of achieving what a nursery school student in a developed country will do in less than 20mins.

⇒ Below is a Tweet shared by Sheikh Mohammed, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Emir of Dubai. And that of Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu made in February 2016.

You've missed the big picture, I'm afraid. Yes, Dubai's plan is ambitious, fancy even! But ask yourself this: In what country will the driverless vehicles be manufactured? If it's not in UAE, it's a waste! From an economic viewpoint, a country that meets its products demands internally, even if it's just pencils, is infinitely better off than one that imports the fanciest of cars. Give that a thought, will you?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Darayola(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bedroom Flat @ Igbogbo, Ikorodu Lagos
Structural status: Bungalow
Environment: Very conducive and fully fenced.
Bore-hole water: Yes
Room: 3
Toilet: 2
Bathroom: 2
Food Store: Yes
Floor: Fully tiled
Price: 320k

If your interested, please feel free to call Yola @08123788299
Whatzapp: 08035267070
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
pahh...you people are imbeciles....

we sent a rocket to space.....we are building modern vehicles,proforce innoson,we are refining crude oil,we are already in the drone age....

and you are telling me we can not make pens??......we just dont put no priority in it....

na the igbos suppose to be doing this things nau.....the igbos are the only nigerians that think innovative....

other tribes dont realy care about this world.......

me for example,urhobo,i dont give a shi shi about this world.....my priority is not this world...
i only learnd one thing in my life....contructions....the only thing i do to survive....

do you want meeee to make the penciles??....
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by srrrr(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can't believe this. He's not even ashame to paste it on twitter.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by AyamConfidence(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Day by day events in this nation make me feel so sad. It's as if we are moving backwards while others are moving forward. People do not just want to do the right things.

I am currently planning a sabbatical leave from this country. Anytime I am coming back, it is to ascend that throne for which I am destined.
baba we stand gallant for your back...just no too tay and you must not play politics with us.....carry on baba
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
THIS IS WHY I SAY OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS IGNORANCE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

I HAVE NOT READ A SINGLE DECENT REPLY TO THAT BUFFOON WHO DID THAT TWITTER COMPARISON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US, REALLY? WE ARE SO IGNORANT, AND JUST BELITTLE OURSELVES FOR NO REASON.

PENCILS? SO THE FCK WHAT IF NO COMPANY IN NIGERIA PRODUCES PENCILS?

I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN RESPONSES HERE THAT SUGGEST IT IS THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO PRODUCE PENCILS.

WHEN IN FACT IT IS AS MUCH A PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESS AS PRODUCING SHOES, HANDBAGS, AND COMPUTERS.

NOW, LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE OF SOME THINGS NIGERIA PRODUCES, WHICH THAT TWITTER DUNCE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT, TO BE PLACING US ON THE LEVEL OF 'PENCILS'.

ITEMS PRODUCED IN NIGERIA [size=15pt]IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITIES[/size]:

- VEHICLES - CARS, TRUCKS, BUSES, SUVs
- AUTOMATIVE COMPONENTS
- CHEMICALS
- COMPUTERS
- PAINT
- PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
- PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
- MILITARY EQUIPMENT
- SEA FARING VESSELS
- CEMENT
- PAPER PULP
- GAS CYLINDERS
- YEAST, INDUSTRIAL ALCHOHOL, AND RELATED PRODUCTS
- IRON RODS FROM BILLETS
- SHEET GLASS
- IRON AND STEEL PRODUCTS
- PIPES AND TUBES (METAL PRODUCTS)
- MARBLES AND PROCESSED MARBLES
- FERTILIZER
- TRANSFORMERS
- YARN AND SYNTHETIC FIBRES
- SOAP
- SHOES, FASHION WEAR

+ MANY MORE ITEMS

NOW, IF IN A COUNTRY THAT PRODUCES ALL THESE THINGS, IT SOMEHOW IS THE CASE THAT PENCILS ARE NOT PRODUCED, HOW DOES THAT MAKE THE COUNTRY ''BACKWARD''?

HOW?

[size=20pt]HOW??[/size]

Tufia. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND IGNORANCE.

YOU HAVE ''EDUCATED'' PEOPLE HERE WHO ACTUALLY THINK NIGERIA ''DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING, NOT EVEN PENCILS''.

I MEAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

IF THERE ARE NO PENCILS BEING PRODUCED IN A COUNTRY, NORMAL PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT AS AN AREA OF BUSINESS TO GET INTO, TO MEET MARKET DEMAND. SIMPLE. FINISH.

BUT IN NIGERIA, THEY SEE IT AS YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PROFESS THEIR INFERIORITY AND HOPELESSNESS BEFORE THE WORLD.

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE SATELLITES SITTING IN OUTER SPACE BUILT 1000% BY NIGERIANS.

DO WE TALK ABOUT THAT? NOPE!

AFTERALL WE DON'T MAKE ''PENCILS''!!

IN FACT WE HAVE PROBLEMS AS A PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by uhiochris1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does that means we have been importing pencils?

Not only Pencils even toothpicks
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by EmoBoy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Nigeria should not worry about producing drive less cars ,high-speed train or even cars. It doesn't matter if Nigeria produces anything at all,and it doesn't matter if 1 dollars equals 1000 naira. I don't think that's where the problem lies. 120 Japanese Yen equals 1 Dollar ,yet Japan is one of the most developed and organized societies in the world . What matters is to build an organized society. There are no made in Switzerland products or made in Qatar products or made in Sweden products yet those countries are organized . I maintain that Nigeria is a disorganized society. Do not put the cart before the horse . Listen open your heart and read carefully what matters the most . Don't worry about eko atlantic ,it doesn't matter at all.
1. Constant electricity - The very first thing that should happen even if it takes 8 years is to concentrate all the money on building an efficient power station to produce constant electricity .Forget the Lagos calabar railway or any other project. Without constant electricity,no need to talk about anything else .
After achieving constant electricity ,we move on to step 2 .
2. Border security and citizen ID database. - Increased border security and compulsory ID database for all Nigerian citizens . You can not school ,work or get healthcare in Nigeria if you you are not on the database and if you do not have the ID. This will help curb illegal immigration and,terrorist activities,herdsmen and other corruption inflows from Niger republic,Chad,Cameroon,and Benin Republic.

3. housing and Community organization. we have to make a clear outline of building a grid city planning . Free hold housing and land ownership must be abolished ,and mass spec housing must be built . All roads in this order will have side-walks ,garbage bins and traffic signs . Transit buses will move on all major roads.
4. We will create Laws which will govern the land .some of the laws include (A.) child labour in form of house boy and house girl is against the law (b.) street hawking is illegal (C.) overloading any vehicle is against the law . (D) death sentence for corrupt politicians. etc.

Nigeria will be a developed nation with these ,even if there's no single skyscraper in Nigeria.

What an ignorant comment.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
uhiochris1:

Not only Pencils even toothpicks

YOU HAVE NO SHAME. WHAT STOPS YOU FROM PRODUCING TOOTHPICKS? YOU EXPECT GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE TOOTHPICKS FOR YOU? WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU BLAMING IF TOOTHPICKS ARE NOT PRODUCED IN NIGERIA? THE BLAME LIES SQUARELY WITH YOUR LAZY SELF WAITING FOR MANNA TO FALL FROM HEAVEN. GOVT WILL ALSO WIPE YOUR ASSS AFTER YOU SHIIT ABI?

IN FACT..

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rossikk:
THIS IS WHY I SAY OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS IGNORANCE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

I HAVE NOT READ A SINGLE DECENT REPLY TO THAT BUFFOON WHO DID THAT TWITTER COMPARISON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US, REALLY? WE ARE SO IGNORANT, AND JUST BELITTLE OURSELVES FOR NO REASON.

PENCILS? SO THE FCK WHAT IF NO COMPANY IN NIGERIA PRODUCES PENCILS?

I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN RESPONSES HERE THAT SUGGEST IT IS THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO PRODUCE PENCILS.

WHEN IN FACT IT IS AS MUCH A PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESS AS PRODUCING SHOES, HANDBAGS, AND COMPUTERS.

NOW, LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE OF SOME THINGS NIGERIA PRODUCES, WHICH THAT TWITTER DUNCE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT, TO BE PLACING US ON THE LEVEL OF 'PENCILS'.

ITEMS PRODUCED IN NIGERIA [size=15pt]IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITIES[/size]:

- VEHICLES - CARS, TRUCKS, BUSES, SUVs
- AUTOMATIVE COMPONENTS
- CHEMICALS
- COMPUTERS
- PAINT
- PHARMACEUTICALS
- PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
- MILITARY EQUIPMENT
- SEA FARING VESSELS
- CEMENT
- PAPER PULP
- GAS CYLINDERS
- YEAST, INDUSTRIAL ALCHOHOL, AND RELATED PRODUCTS
- IRON RODS FROM BILLETS
- SHEET GLASS
- IRON AND STEEL PRODUCTS
- MARBLES AND PROCESSED MARBLES
- YARN AND SYNTHETIC FIBRES
- SOAP
- SHOES, FASHION WEAR

+ MANY MORE ITEMS

NOW, IF IN A COUNTRY THAT PRODUCES ALL THESE THINGS, IT SOMEHOW IS THE CASE THAT PENCILS ARE NOT PRODUCED, HOW DOES THAT MAKE THE COUNTRY ''BACKWARD''?

HOW?

[size=20pt]HOW??[/size]

Tufia. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND IGNORANCE.

YOU HAVE ''EDUCATED'' PEOPLE HERE WHO ACTUALLY THINK NIGERIA ''DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING, NOT EVEN PENCILS''.

I MEAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

IF THERE ARE NO PENCILS BEING PRODUCED IN A COUNTRY, NORMAL PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT AS AN AREA OF BUSINESS TO GET INTO, TO MEET MARKET DEMAND. SIMPLE. FINISH.

BUT IN NIGERIA, THEY SEE IT AS YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PROFESS THEIR INFERIORITY AND HOPELESSNESS BEFORE THE WORLD.

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE SATELLITES SITTING IN OUTER SPACE BUILT 1000% BY NIGERIANS.

DO WE TALK ABOUT THAT? NOPE!

AFTERALL WE DON'T MAKE ''PENCILS''!!

IN FACT WE HAVE PROBLEMS AS A PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

walahi...dunce-bufffoooons.... grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by nkemjacob2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
When u ahve quack leaders dey bring quack ideas... NIGERIANS good luck to u guys
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

walahi...dunce-bufffoooons.... grin grin grin grin

My brother can you imagine?

In fact I bet you if we did a manufacturing comparison between Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, you will find that Nigeria manufactures many more things in far higher quantities than Saudi Arabia.

But nobody will do that research. What they will look for is some senseless, bogus comparison to make between their self-loathing selves and some Saudi minister's announcement. Because when you already feel inferior, you will only seek out information that will help you confirm your inferiority, not information that will dispute it.

We have serious psychological issues we need to sort out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by tsdarkside(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rossikk:

In fact I bet you if we did a manufacturing comparison between Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, you will find that Nigeria manufactures many more things in far higher quantities than Saudi Arabia.

But nobody will do that research. What they will look for is some bogus comparison to make between their self-loathing selves and some Saudi minister's announcement. Because when you already feel inferior, you will only be on the lookout for things that will help you confirm that inferioirity, not things that will dispute it.

We have serious mental issues we need to sort out.

bras...dont mind them...they are hilarious...but its still our job to keep them....we are our brothers keepers.....

pahh...we shall keep on reasoning with them,even if it lasts till kingdom comes.......

sai....

1 Share

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by kesternice: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's crazy wat dis old men are putting us true. It's time 4 us d youth 2 become d leaders. We have d online platforms let's form our own political party free from urge amount for nomination forms. Pls dis is embarrassing. We need 2 start suggesting solutions not complaining again. Lalastica and Seun Plz it's time. #youthingovt.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by kesternice: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rossikk:

But nobody will do that research. What they will look for is some senseless, bogus. comparison to make between their self-loathing selves and some Saudi minister's announcement. Because when you already feel inferior, you will only seek out information that will help you confirm your inferiority, not information that will dispute it.

We have serious psychological issues we need to sort out.

We can't refine crude
We can't generate enuf power
We can't produce steel
We can't provide security
Plz tell me welfare enhancing goods or services dat Saudi can't produce or provide

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by HIPROFILE(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
HahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahhahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There is a country called ZOO.....
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Any where you go around the world ,you find black people doing boyboy.they are never the ones enjoying the fun.

IT'S A LIE AND YOU'RE TALKING RUBBISH. I have been to black countries you can only dream of going to, and you find many black people there having fun in the leisure facilities there. Even here in Nigeria, in most of the top hotels you visit, the majority of people having fun there are BLACK NIGERIANS. So please take you inferiority complex ridden garbage and GTHOH.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Achuwa1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
by EyenAkwaIbom: 7:18pm
of all the countries of the world we could be comparing our 55yrs misruled country it is dubai, of all places ?
before Now, we have been importin just about everything, and today, someone comes up with the idea to start somewhere to start from the very foundation, and all we do, is compare our first try with a civilization light years ahead?

we have been misruled all these years, we can't just stand up and leap, without ever having crawled or walked, we need to start somewhere rather than sit somewhere and wait for our oil to dry up.

#LetsbeMatured can you imajine lil kesh comparinh himself to Justin Bieber ?

wasnt pmb part of the misrule ?
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op, aha. You go school na even if otherwise, u dey hear from the advocate of "common sense".
Nigeria and Saudi
Dbanj and Jayz.

What are the basis of your comparison?
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by kolaaderin: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
That's what we get cos you lots chose to elect a dullard as president angry imagine pencils?

angry angry angryangry
Keep calling ur president names, u lot wants PDP to continue when they have never been competitive for 16 years. So u want us to be like China in months when a whole 16 years we could not even compete with South Africa.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
kesternice:

We can't refine crude
We can't generate enuf power
We can't produce steel
We can't provide security
Plz tell me welfare enhancing goods or services dat Saudi can't produce or provide

- We CAN and DO refine crude. Get up to date with your knowledge or go ask for a refund on your education, because it's wasted.

- We can't generate enough power? Welcome to the real world. 80% of countries on earth ''do not generate enough power''. Power cuts are the NORM in the world, not the exception. The problem with you and your type is that the only part of the world that exists for you is the western world, which comprises less than 20% of the global population. If you studied the other 80% of the globe you will find that there is NOTHING UNIQUE about whatever we are experiencing in Nigeria. Most countries on earth are 'developing countries'.

- We can and DO produce steel. What are you talking about? Again, go and update your knowledge.

- Which country on earth ''can provide security''? The USA that you probably worship, lose nearly 20,000 people annually to violent crime. Suicide bombers can walk into anywhere in France, Belgium, UK, and blow up themselves, and no one can do anything about it. Don't you watch the news?

-Saudi does not produce much of anything. They can afford to import everything they need, and dash every citizen a Rolls Royce if need be.. Why? Because they have just 28 million people, (less than one twelfth of the Nigerian population), yet their oil and gas reserves are 10 times the size of Nigeria's. They export nearly 10 million barrels per day, while Nigeria exports 2 million bpd. Therefore, comparing the two nations is completely asinine.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Topestbilly(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
kingcity:
no doubt we are 200years behind the western world

One Zero is missing, I know u meant 2000years abi?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Topestbilly(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does that means we have been importing pencils?

Yes na... check dos pencils well u will see made in China, India etc..
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Rossikk(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2016
frankstein109:

I doubt you visited more countries than I have . I've visited over 30 countries.
Most Nigerians you see having fun at the lagos island or hot spots at abuja are actually Nigerians from diaspora and a few rich Nigerians ,politician's kids, etc. . You think you know it all just because you lived in the US and now relocated and spend more time in Nigeria,but you are actually dumb. You are defending the indefensible. You should be in your 50s or 60s , I'm in my late 20s . you see,I'm smarter than an old fool . You should listen and learn when I speak. You were an immigrant to the US ,while I was born in the place . I have more rights than you. cool

Shame!

You are an imbec.ile with no common sense. I've no idea where you got your fake info about me from. Perhaps you're drunk. I thought you said ''black people'' do not have fun in leisure facilities, only whites do. Then I told you the truth, after you which you came up with EXCUSES. ''Oh it is diaspora Nigerians'', ''Oh it is rich people's children'', ''Oh it is blah blah blah''. ARE THEY NOT BLACK PEOPLE??

The whites you see enjoying, are they not also the middle/upper middle classes in their own countries? Are they the working classes who can barely rub two pennies together and are stuck in debt?

You are only in your 20s yet you've already filled your head with a sense of racial inferiority and worthlessness. I actually pity you.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by mrZENographer: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2016
persius555:
My brother, you will be amazed at how stupid and lazy the average nigerian mindset is. The comments before you will give a clue. If we make quality pencil that appeals to the UAE, do you think they will reject it because they have better and advanced plans than we do.
All i see on nairaland these days are tonnes and tonnes of complain and condemnation with lesser and lesser meaningul contribution. I bet you a lot of nigerians did not know before now that we imported pencils from china.

A minister comes in and propose that we put an end to the continous importation by encouraging investors to start manufacturing pencils locally.
I guess the mnister should abandon the idea in order to suit our ingreatful ego.
I keep saying it, nigerians contribute more to the problem that we face as a nation.
We want to build skyscappers and 21st century rails but we dont want to manuacture our pencils.
What a country we are.

Are there not better things to manafacture and export? How many people will b using pencil in d developed world by 2020. And as countries that can get pencils with ease of means, why should they depend on nigeria. They are other meaning investments like agriculture since hunger will b a threat in the near future etc. They should first start at what we're good at and is more beneficial/profitable for the country 3conomy.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by puffcity: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2016
EyenAkwaIbom:
of all the countries of the world we could be comparing our 55yrs misruled country it is dubai, of all places ?
before Now, we have been importin just about everything, and today, someone comes up with the idea to start somewhere to start from the very foundation, and all we do, is compare our first try with a civilization light years ahead?

we have been misruled all these years, we can't just stand up and leap, without ever having crawled or walked, we need to start somewhere rather than sit somewhere and wait for our oil to dry up.

#LetsbeMatured can you imajine lil kesh comparinh himself to Justin Bieber ?
you touched my heart nd I feel like crying..... we have lost a lot I mean a lot! God will continue to bless ur knowledge! God will change the story of my country to that of positive one ijmn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.