Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future (47810 Views)

What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Xtopher123(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Nigeria should not worry about producing drive less cars ,high-speed train or even cars. It doesn't matter if Nigeria produces anything at all,and it doesn't matter if 1 dollars equals 1000 naira. I don't think that's where the problem lies. 120 Japanese Yen equals 1 Dollar ,yet Japan is one of the most developed and organized societies in the world . What matters is to build an organized society. There are no made in Switzerland products or made in Qatar products or made in Sweden products yet those countries are organized . I maintain that Nigeria is a disorganized society. Do not put the cart before the horse . Listen open your heart and read carefully what matters the most . Don't worry about eko atlantic ,it doesn't matter at all.
1. Constant electricity - The very first thing that should happen even if it takes 8 years is to concentrate all the money on building an efficient power station to produce constant electricity .Forget the Lagos calabar railway or any other project. Without constant electricity,no need to talk about anything else .
After achieving constant electricity ,we move on to step 2 .
2. Border security and citizen ID database. - Increased border security and compulsory ID database for all Nigerian citizens . You can not school ,work or get healthcare in Nigeria if you you are not on the database and if you do not have the ID. This will help curb illegal immigration and,terrorist activities,herdsmen and other corruption inflows from Niger republic,Chad,Cameroon,and Benin Republic.

3. housing and Community organization. we have to make a clear outline of building a grid city planning . Free hold housing and land ownership must be abolished ,and mass spec housing must be built . All roads in this order will have side-walks ,garbage bins and traffic signs . Transit buses will move on all major roads.
4. We will create Laws which will govern the land .some of the laws include (A.) child labour in form of house boy and house girl is against the law (b.) street hawking is illegal (C.) overloading any vehicle is against the law . (D) death sentence for corrupt politicians. etc.

Nigeria will be a developed nation with these ,even if there's no single skyscraper in Nigeria.

I totally agree with you.. I once read that USA defeated the issue of uninterrupted power supply in the 1900s and that was a leap for them.

Added to the aforementioned, Nigeria's problem also includes illiteracy and lack of information as well. A lot of people out there are not Informed and that way they become deformed in the society..

An average Nigerian wants to Earn without working and thats a mentality we have to put an end to also..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by sam90s(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Day by day events in this nation make me feel so sad. It's as if we are moving backwards while others are moving forward. People do not just want to do the right things.

I am currently planning a sabbatical leave from this country. Anytime I am coming back, it is to ascend that throne for which I am destined.

Good riddance!
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Hemdy4jazz: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by BossDanniee(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
SMH

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by lightdotcom: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nelkoko:
Men in baba govt NO dey tink pass pencil..... Well they r old like him cos pencil was a wonder in dia prime

Na kompensation baa
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Adesiji77: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
cheesy grin

At least, Naija planned to "produce" something...

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by wristbangle: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
That's what we get cos you lots chose to elect a dullard as president angry imagine pencils?

angry angry angryangry

Don't u have an iota of shame? Have we ever produced pencil as a county before?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by cold(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
frankstein109:
Nigeria . There are no made in Switzerland products or made in Qatar products or made in Sweden products yet those countries are organized . I maintain that Nigeria is a disorganized society. Do not put the cart before the horse . Listen open your heart and read carefully what matters the most . Don't worry about eko atlantic ,it doesn't matter at all.
Bet you've not heard of Volvo. But yeah i agree with your submission

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by delishpot: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na to produce common pencil naim Dem Dey postpone till 2018? They should allow my ABA brothers to handle it for them if they can not do it on federal level.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by hothead(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
NIGERIA NEEDS A FEW Albert Einstein moments

Xtopher123:
This is a serious something!!! Feeling so Sad right now.

When other developed countries in the world are exploring more to better the lives of their people, my country (Nigeria) is dreaming of achieving what a nursery school student in a developed country will do in less than 20mins.

⇒ Below is a Tweet shared by Sheikh Mohammed, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Emir of Dubai. And that of Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu made in February 2016.
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by rebranded(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
The criticism has made the Minister of Science start talking about SPACE travel now! grin grin grin

Like that is what we need now..2 extremes. God help us with our "leaders".

If I was BUHARI i will be like Oga Minister but why na..which one be SPACE when people never sabi use computer

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Carlson001(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
EyenAkwaIbom:
of all the countries of the world we could be comparing our 55yrs misruled country it is dubai, of all places ?

We need to start somewhere rather than sit somewhere and wait for our oil to dry up?

Excuse me Mr. As you said, our dear Nigeria is 55 and the UAE had her independence on the 2nd of December, 1971. So I don't succumb to your opinion.
Also, they were already aware of their limited oil, thus, the construction of the Burj Al Arab. But, what are we planning now? Nothing!
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by IBROHIM: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zico5:
Funny indeed, but are we just lamenting now and is it strange to our hearing that Nigeria is a joke. How do u want our leaders to act when we citizen orientation is upside down. We celebrate corruption like there is no tomorrow. We do not see anything bad in it if one person drain the whole country dry so far is our political or tribe member. We have not seen anything.
thank you my guy! When they were busy defending Jonathan's stealing prowess they didn't know we were importing pencils
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Day by day events in this nation make me feel so sad. It's as if we are moving backwards while others are moving forward. People do not just want to do the right things.

I am currently planning a sabbatical leave from this country. Anytime I am coming back, it is to ascend that throne for which I am destined.

We need young minds all this ministers r sooo clueless no vision whatsoever!!! Imagine pencils grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Destined2win: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Scanfrost:

We need young minds all this ministers r sooo clueless no vision whatsoever!!! Imagine pencils grin grin grin
Can you imagine? And he was proud to tweet it

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Scholes007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
prinsam30:
Nigeria is going to be great again but not with these thieves around, God help us
pls get your facts right, it is Nigeria will be great not Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by chinchum(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
That's what we get cos you lots chose to elect a dullard as president angry imagine pencils?

angry angry angryangry
but we have been importing pencil all these years, how come someones govt. who wants to change the status quo is now the dullard?
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by chinchum(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Can you imagine? And he was proud to tweet it
if a 5 year old started walking for the first time on his 5th birthday, i am certain the mother would be so proud .

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by chinchum(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Scanfrost:

Some of you have reasoning deficiencies and only flow with sensationalism.

Had it been it was one 59 year old zombie man that designed toy helicopter, you would be fast to be praising me, and say we should start from somewhere. Nigerians import millions of pencils everyday, and there is no inhouse production, the minister has identified a low hanging fruit, what is more important is he seeing it through.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by prinsam30: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Scholes007:
pls get your facts right, it is Nigeria will be great not Nigeria will be great again.

guy whatever! my point is made, so pack well
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Sirmuel1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Comedians plenty for this country grin grin

Stupid people everywhere grin
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Sirmuel1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Can Ogbono soup ever be so delicious like Okro soup ?

[size=14pt]No[/size]

#TeamOkro

Na this kind confusion dey affect our leaders.

Which one be Ogbonno and Okro for here? grin grin
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Scholes007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
prinsam30:

guy whatever! my point is made, so pack well
Dey there dey talk, e just be like pesin wey neva pas exam b4 come dey yarn say in go pass again. Men that one na double iti/olodo Huhuhu,
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by rugxykay: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by dylan1ng(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
prinsam30:
Nigeria is going to be great again but not with these thieves around, God help us

How then do we get rid of the thieves my bro ?
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by rugxykay: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin...pencils without eraser

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by chikel2000(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Destined2win:

please remember me 4 good
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by BB013(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Y re u guys complaining
No be Igbo man go do that kind deal?
That shows u the of level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by Destined2win: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
chikel2000:
please remember me 4 good
smiley
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by prinsam30: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
dylan1ng:

How then do we get rid of the thieves my bro ?

by killing them all
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by fizufizy: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Coldfeet:

angry angry angryangry
but he's wiser than ur ancestors combined
Re: See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future by MarrisManah(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
We are not where we are supposed to be, accepted. But please stop quoting the minister out of contest. He made that statement to show how underfunded the science and technology sector has been all the while previous administration held sway to power. Be kind enough next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.