Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters (34326 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Saintp(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wake me up when you show me Saraki or Tinunbu etc children in those protest. Useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
oatzeal:
Pro-Saraki group clashed with members of the Occupy National Assembly Protesters who are calling for the resignation of the Senate president. Both groups met at the entrance of the National Assembly and they began arguing over who should stay at the entrance and who should leave. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-trxJ8L-JIBs/Vx-TjhjdFvI/AAAAAAAI_3E/AwxaWF0iIgg8ilpLyjZ_JDPobhZaplvkwCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/04/photos-pro-saraki-group-clash-with.html
All of them rented crowd. All of them mislead followers. MUMUs and MALUs
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by NaijaEfcc: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
hahahaha FOOLS!!!
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
klinro:

I need to ask.
Is Pa Chukwudi44 related to Saraki??
His name is always called in any where saraki is mentioned
I wouldn't know but some Yorubas on this forum refer to him as 'abobaku Saraki'. Whatever that means
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by chikel2000(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
FG is behind Saraki's ordeal. Pls don't quote me
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Young Nigerian going out to fight in support of corruption . What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by nigeriafilm(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Clash of criminals. Both supporters are pupets of two evil forces against each other. Saraki is being paid in his own coin. Evil that men do lives with them.
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by FemiFaniKayode: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
is pa chook-idi44 the skinny hungry man beside that hefty pot bellied woman?
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by klinro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
kropotkin11:
I wouldn't know but some Yorubas on this forum refer to him as 'abobaku Saraki'. Whatever that means

I see. That means he is ready to die for Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by taurusmena1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hungry ediots
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by muzeze77: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pity my country. A thief is senate president, he saraki has made no statement saying that he is innocent of those charges all he has said is that some people are out to get him
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
So the large number of senators and SANs are not enough to save SARAKI? Na this paid people? So the anti SARAKI do not trust in the executive and judiciary? It seems SARAKI is truly scared of something...
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
The end is gradually drawing near

Mukina2 who did you epp?
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pa Chukwudi44 na saraki's abobaku. Anywhere saraki goes his abobaku must follow.

klinro:

I need to ask.
Is Pa Chukwudi44 related to Saraki??
His name is always called in any where saraki is mentioned
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
klinro:

I see. That means he is ready to die for Saraki.
Well he doesn't need to go that far, the hospital suits just fine
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by 77Trumpet: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
989900B:
Pro-Saraki demonstrators are some special kind of st00pid.

GENERAL BURATAI SHOULD BE CALLED TO CLEAR OUT PRO SARAKI GROUP. THEY ARE BUNCH OF CRIMINALS. THE ARMED ROBBERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by crazymod: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2K_kz2R_RKg/Vx-Ti_Jf4qI/AAAAAAAI_3A/mgPIZPA8Yx8kh0mUZPr2Ieb4bDP8FfPigCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Pro-Saraki group clashed with members of the Occupy National Assembly Protesters who are calling for the resignation of the Senate president. Both groups met at the entrance of the National Assembly and they began arguing over who should stay at the entrance and who should leave. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-I4-TR_q3VHo/Vx-TiftkriI/AAAAAAAI_28/BPX84MXKUngIDI1GUfwFp6A5344VFW2FwCLcB/s400/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-trxJ8L-JIBs/Vx-TjhjdFvI/AAAAAAAI_3E/AwxaWF0iIgg8ilpLyjZ_JDPobhZaplvkwCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HTkDQVA17Nc/Vx-TkBTAWTI/AAAAAAAI_3I/6q6aJ02LA1U0OgrVD69J8W0iNk0Foo1nQCLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dZISo_fdNEo/Vx-TlyeaA0I/AAAAAAAI_3U/l6q0RUWQylQkSfJp9an7YoqA839QolAxQCLcB/s400/7.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/04/photos-pro-saraki-group-clash-with.html

Anti Saraki protesters are more formidable. I dont think they are rented or jobless. I see thick and well to do Nigerians. At least 70% of Anti Saraki protesters have jobs and some are even company directors. Unlike the hungry herdsmen supporting saraki.
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by solacong: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Omonigeriarere: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
crystalfarmer:
Buhari made a mistake of fighting corruption
Now, corruption is fighting back

I pray Nigeria will win this battle soonest

May be because you made mistake while trying to think straight....
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by fejicruz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
We all know that the sets of protesters were hired. So let us stop all these pretense.
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
operation rent your protesters!!! Tinubu sponsored vs Saraki sponsored!!! who blinks first grin grin grin grin
...haahhahhq...exactly...
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by ayindejimmy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
operation rent your protesters!!! Tinubu sponsored vs Saraki sponsored!!! who blinks first grin grin grin grin

even i detest the antecedents of tinubu but on this Saraki issue the bone of contention is whether he commited the crimes or not.
you steal and the police caught you you now say, "its my step mother witch hunting me."

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Rotimi47: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
kropotkin11:
Pa Chukwudi44 might spend tonight in a hospital grin grin
grin
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by dunkem21(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

E pain am eh! grin
grin
grin

As in eh well wella grin
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
surestsam:
Corrupt IPOD youths calling themselves PRO-SARAKI, na dis same fools complain say fg dey witch-hunt members of pdp only, Now wey dem pick apc member, dis low-life idiots still dey shout.. Am sure if fg picks on another Apc member, they will still support...
E pain am eh! grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by bedspread: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
CONFIRM MOVIE OATZEAL
oatzeal:
the movie is just starting... watch out
Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by ojtech8291: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why are they protesting over issue that is in court instead protesting for devaluation of naira, light and fuel scarcity, so that government will act fast. They should go ask Egypt how they protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by 989900B: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
surestsam:
Corrupt IPOD youths calling themselves PRO-SARAKI, na dis same fools complain say fg dey witch-hunt members of pdp only, Now wey dem pick apc member, dis low-life idiots still dey shout.. Am sure if fg picks on another Apc member, they will still support...

And the same set of whining low lives will comeback and complain about 'no light', 'no fuel', 'Fulani terrorists' . . . all things an honest NASS would have resolved long before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by mindtricks: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Enemies of the masses, putting before the people what is the last they worry about.

They are not even bothered about the suffering Nigerians are going through, all that matters is control of the national assembly so that their dictates will remain unchallenged, be they good or bad.

Maybe it is Jonathan that is stopping the APC govt in power from still hitting the ground with positive change we are craving to see.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by kombitel(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
We need to occupy the Presidency more. 20% attention on NASS and 80% on presidency.
For Gods sake, BUHARI controlled over 50% of the 4.5tr budgeted by Jonathan in 2015

WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY?

That's the main corruption we should be worried of as nobody can trace any project on ground for the past 10 months.

All we have heard is " we shall" "I will" etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Akaujaa(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't know why we keep blaming politicians for the many woes of this country when actually, the youths are the main problem of this country. Imagine the embarrassment by youths who are supposed to form a formidable force against injustice and bad governance. Instead, we allow politicians to distract us with peanuts while they loot billions.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters by Tarzaa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can't fight for a politician!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Kogi Central: Natasha Akpoti Sworn-In As Senator / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.