Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (53540 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by osile2012: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
I want to contribute gifts for a friend's wedding and If I should write the guy weds the girl or girl weds the guy.

Example: chioma weds emeka or emeka weds chioma.

Which one is correct?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Onos866: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
The Woman Weds The Man

Based On Logistics undecided

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by dtruth50: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
guy name first SHIKENA

3 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
OP, please learn to always capitalize nouns.

Seriously, I wonder why people choose to ignore the obvious problems and worry about absolute nonsense.

38 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Davash222(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
OP, please learn to always capitalize nouns.

Seriously, I wonder why people choose to ignore the obvious problems and worry about absolute nonsense.
Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by psucc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na woman d wed man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by osile2012: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Onos866:
The Woman Weds The Man

Based On Logistics undecided

Ok, thanks.
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by OlajumokeBread(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017

Who paid for the wedding ??

Who will feed and provide the need of the woman after the wedding ??

Who will impregnate the woman ??

Who will raise the kids ??

Women are somehow useless except for giving birth

34 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by kings09(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
So far there is a 'wed'. Get ur answer frm the question : who says 'will u marry me'?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Dottore: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na woman dey wed man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by maverickdude(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baba...jst write am anyhow grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by EdwardRandy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Op which kind mumu question be this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by tonyblack10: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
All WED na WED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
osile2012:
I want to contribute gifts for a friend's wedding and If I should write the guy weds the girl or girl weds the guy.

Example: chioma weds emeka or emeka weds chioma.

Which one is correct?

Relax! It's not JAMB. Just pick one.

(I hope the friend doesn't visit Nairaland...)
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Philinho(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
it is d woman that weds d man..eg Mercy Weds Philip .....lol
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Debaddest(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davash222:

Communication is said to be complete if the receiver decodes the information passed to him to by the sender.

Exactly....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by mekaboy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
I see the guy on the left so the guys name should come first. Emeka weds chioma.

1 Like

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by shadrach77: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spiritually the man weds the woman; traditionally it's the same thing but in English law, the woman weds the man. European law and law in first world countries also recognises the woman as marrying the man. So it depends on which one you chose to apply smiley wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Both are correct
They are wedding themselves.

I've seen it written in either ways severally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
dtruth50:
guy name first SHIKENA
Wrong,,, the woman weds the man SHIKENA, its d woman's name first ko
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Igboesika: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chika weds Emma not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by ademoladeji(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
At least WED is involved
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by rezzy: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Provided there is "wed"
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by VickyRotex(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Who paid for the wedding ??

Who will feed and provide the need of the woman after the wedding ??

Who will impregnate the woman ??

Who will raise the kids ??

Women are somehow useless except for giving birth

Jesus wept!

For someone to still reason like this. I weep!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nickymezor(f): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
The lady's name should come first . Eg Nicky weds Tosyne2much smiley wink tongue

4 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Soljaboi44(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
logistics wedding
Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by realestniggah: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
oga emeka is the one spending the money write emeka for there

emeka nah the the chairman

4 Likes

Re: Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
The Lady's name preceeds the Man's name. The Lady weds the Man. Shebi na the Man first talk - "Will you marry me?" ...
She says Yes!.

Therefore the Lady weds the Man.....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.