Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Insanity Or Madness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insanity Or Madness (1011 Views)

See How Ladies Dress Now: Sanity Or Insanity / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
When a guy tells you to wait for him to break up with his girlfriend before he can have a relationship with you.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by Vinshu(f): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
It's ok. He is just a boyfriend.

Such guys are the type girls should milk and wreck well.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by falconey(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Really a guy could use those words?
What happen to " we have nothing serious "

1 Like

Re: Insanity Or Madness by donbenedict(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol dats hw he wll break up with u and get another girl
Re: Insanity Or Madness by chigoizie7(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2016
For a guy to be bold and openly tell u that means something.

It means that u(the girl) has been mounting pressures on him to DATE you even when u know he has a GF.

Now, he needs time to get things straight, he doesn't want to double date or cheat, but still wants u and den wants to lay off the other girl lowly without breaking her heart(waiting for her to fùck up 1st) apparently, she is a good girl.

But, u still want him despite all odds.

I mean, what serious guy goes about telling his potential chick(babe wey him still d chyke) that he has a GF?

For him to tell u such, it's either u want to snatch him from someone or u are desperate to have him.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
So, which do you prefer op?,,,for him to be fvcking you as side chick ba??
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
So, which do you prefer op?,,,for him to be fvcking you as side chick ba??
.that's mean
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
sofigail:
.that's mean
Nope, is rather a humble question i asked you...or would you have preferred him to lie to you that he doesn't have a gf and be fvcking you as a side chick??...cos i know you girls love it when a guy is lying to you??
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, is rather a humble question i asked you...or would you have preferred him to lie to you that he doesn't have a gf and be fvcking you as a side chick??...cos i know you girls love it when a guy is lying to you??
an humble question with harsh tone.if naija guys were to be a formula to solve maths ,you will get it wrong from the beginning.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
sofigail:
an humble question with harsh tone.if naija guys were to be a formula to solve maths ,you will get it wrong from the beginning.
Lol, see your logical responsetongue...btw, how are youtongue?
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, see your logical responsetongue...btw, how are youtongue?
am fine.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=sofigail post=45086024][/quote]You are still hanging in there as in, i dnt gerrit shocked??
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
You are still hanging in there as in, i dnt gerrit shocked??
going through some stuffs.
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
sofigail:
going through some stuffs.
Stuff likegrin
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Stuff likegrin
Issues
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
sofigail:
Issues
saw your private message but cnt access my mail now??
Re: Insanity Or Madness by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
sofigail:
Issues
issues like??
Re: Insanity Or Madness by GoldenJAT(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
it's safe to say u are asking the guy out!!!! wait na,if u luv him. where u de rush go?
Re: Insanity Or Madness by sofigail(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
GoldenJAT:
it's safe to say u are asking the guy out!!!! wait na,if u luv him. where u de rush go?
if there is anything I love nairaland for,its the annoying way people on this forum makes someone laugh.I can't remember where I wrote in this, that the story relate to me tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! / This Is The Reason Why Most Men Cheat On Their Wives / Beauty Contest On Nairaland - Enter Here If You Proud Of Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.