Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot (2043 Views)

Too Much Masturbation Ain't Good, See Side Effects Discovered About Masturbation / Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married / If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I'm blushing embarassed
Lol that your belly button na die! Will like to have a ...........
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
sexymoma:
I do sneak out ni oo grin
same here o cheesy.

Sneaking out really worth it thou
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

grin

You see your life outside? Why you no wait till Friday so you go book vip villa upstairs? grin

Ano fit wait till Friday oo, scongy don dey kash me bai bai
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
wetin do am undecided

tempting... wink
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

tempting... wink
Be like Jesus sad
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:

Ano fit wait till Friday oo, scongy don dey kash me bai bai

she no be that kin babe, if you want I fit give you mamagee3 or Jadekitana (this one dey furck wella) grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Be like Jesus sad

Jesus never had a woman to deal with just the devil and some material things. I am trying to resist cry
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

she no be that kin babe, if you want I fit give you mamagee3 or Jadekitana (this one dey furck wella) grin

Jade kee! That one wey dey fight one guy cos of asuun! No b me... Na hateu2 I want
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
same here o cheesy.

Sneaking out really worth it thou
like seriously.. To feel the fun go dey different from say person dey tell you tory wink
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:

Jade kee! That one wey dey fight one guy cos of asuun! No b me... Na hate.u2 I want
See them

Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
See them
Am trying to be your on na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? / She Say My Prick Too Long / Plss Help A Sister With An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.