Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot (2040 Views)

Too Much Masturbation Ain't Good, See Side Effects Discovered About Masturbation / Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married / If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
I could remember vividly back then, these indomie abi noodles generation are really missing..

Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
More picture..
Lalasticlala, do you remember all these??

Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by dahreyM: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lalasticlala will not move this thread to front page because a similar thread already made front page.

Thanks for bringing back old memories though.
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by nikkypearl(f): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
i was not allowed to join and catch fun back then..i only peep thru the window
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by khristals(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
if this is all we missed then we really didn't miss anything much
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by sexymoma(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
The days of
"kokoro mii sanu, eba nwa"

The days of
"Ten Ten"

The days of
"I call On NTA,AIT"

The days of
"Change Your Style"

The days of
"tinko tinko"

The days of
"Folashade, yes mummy"

The days of
"Who's in the garden"

1 Like

Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I miss those days oo even thou my papa must not see me. I still catch my fun small
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by pennytration(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nothing special about dat. It just means u will leave dis world b4 those indomie generation children dats all.
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
i was not allowed to join and catch fun back then..i only peep thru the window

HateU2:
I miss those days oo even thou my papa must not see me. I still catch my fun small

awon omo get inside grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
sexymoma:
The days of
"kokoro mii sanu, eba nwa"

The days of
"Ten Ten"

The days of
"I call On NTA,AIT"

The days of
"Change Your Style"

The days of
"tinko tinko"

The days of
"Folashade, yes mummy"

The days of
"Who's in the garden"
Menh, you try oooo.

Na only school(primary) I fit do am. I started reading early as my papa na teacher cheesy. He must not see u outside. Gone are those days ooom
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

awon omo get inside grin
Amebo undecided
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo undecided

HateU2 what are you doing outside? You better go inside and go and read your book. angry
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

Hate.U2 what are you doing outside? You better go inside and go and read your book. angry
lol cheesy.

I have the imagination of my dad right now with his glasses saying that same thing.
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy.

I have the imagination of my dad right now with his glasses saying that same thing.

I bet it still gives you the chills till date grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I bet it still gives you the chills till date grin
lol cheesy
Not anymore jare

I yam now a 'biz' girl grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy
Not anymore jare

I yam now a 'biz' girl grin

yimu... yeah right. Big girl that still say "Daddy please can I go and visit MrCork, please daddy..." undecided
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vizkiz you don drink e dey happen abi?? Marafaka.... Hateu2 no mind am, na so e dey do
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:
Vizkiz you don drink e dey happen abi?? Marafaka.... Hateu2 no mind am, na so e dey do

werey boy, how far? Them Don steal your iPhone abi? grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by firstking01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
OMGembarassed
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:
Vizkiz you don drink e dey happen abi?? Marafaka.... H.ateu2 no mind am, na so e dey do
embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

yimu... yeah right. Big girl that still say "Daddy please can I go and visit MrC.ork, please daddy..." undecided
U wan look 4 cork's wahala dis hot afternoon abi

At least, my papa stylishly knws I'm cork's friendly 4 now cheesy.
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
embarassed embarassed
Wetin happen Na you I dey side na!
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
U wan look 4 cork's wahala dis hot afternoon abi

At least, my papa stylishly knws I'm cork's friendly 4 now cheesy.

your Dp grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

werey boy, how far? Them Don steal your iPhone abi? grin

Who wan tiff am? Dem ni born them well.... Na ma bbm crash oo... I dey on whatsapp since na
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:

Who wan tiff am? Dem ni born them well.... Na ma bbm crash oo... I dey on whatsapp since na

I no know... I dey think say them Don kidnap you ni, make me sote and Kenny begin dey gather Money that bail you grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I no know... I dey think say them Don kidnap you ni, make me sote and Kenny begin dey gather Money that bail you grin

Lol werey, make una gada am abeg! Make I use am carry hateu2 to prosperous! Today na ladies night
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by vizkiz: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:

Lol werey, make una gada am abeg! Make I use am carry HateU to prosperous! Today na ladies night

grin

You see your life outside? Why you no wait till Friday so you go book vip villa upstairs? grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by sexymoma(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
Menh, you try oooo.

Na only school(primary) I fit do am. I started reading early as my papa na teacher cheesy. He must not see u outside. Gone are those days ooom
I do sneak out ni oo grin
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
ennyscongy:

Wetin happen Na you I dey side na!
I'm blushing embarassed
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

your Dp grin
wetin do am undecided
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I'm blushing embarassed
Lol that your belly button na die! Will like to have a ...........
Re: If You Ain't Part Of This Generation, You Missed A Lot by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
I'm blushing embarassed
Lol that your belly button na die! Will like to have a ...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Runs Away From Altar On Wedding Day In Eket, Akwa-ibom State / Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? / How To Improve Your Personality And Make People Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.