Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty (3695 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2016
adeh39:

Thanks for your concern sir, but you know where and how to contact us right?
This isn't really necessary smiley
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by peeparty(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

GET TO WORK, TEAM LANICKY

Just like i envisaged and anticipated......
una tempo is a bit more of talk, heated polities, stiff propaganda nd board meetings.......
and the harvest is waisting yafunyafun on the field....
please dont scream foul if the goddess lost by a slim chance oo...
the way i see it, una need to wake up oooo........

innovation, creativity, and actions.......

still Zero

I speak to you as a concerned NickyLover, feel free to hate...

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

O that great Sir.. help us in harvesting thank God your a team player too..
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Laveda(f): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

una tempo is a bit more of talk, heated polities, stiff propaganda nd board meetings.......

still Zero

cc:
lanicky
lav eda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

You've got a better way of reaching us undecided
Thanks though. undecided
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Park01: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2016
team refiner

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Monalisa185(f): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

still Zero

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

SMH
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

SMH

Lolzzzz, Lisa why do you have to shake your head.. .Were you in anyway insulted? or your candidate in any way belittled. Or you just have a phobia for me airing my opinions publicly and not in some cornered cubicle? or probably you felt you are doing for lanicky than the rest?......
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Laveda:

You've got a better way of reaching us undecided
Thanks though. undecided

Laveda, we all know playing nice isnt your forte grin ... buh i can understand your fears

If only you could see a little bit more, hear a little bit more, and act a little bit more........ you just might not see the necessity for putting the post here and not on the nomination thread.

Can we just say i prefer help your candidate this way by calling her attention when necessary, in a not to subtle manner?
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
peeparty:

O that great Sir.. help us in harvesting thank God your a team player too..

Hehehehegrin grin.....Amiable CM so far...

True am rooting for Nicky, but i retired from partisan politics which was why i pulled out from your inner chambers. This became necessary to enable me stand on the Big fence and offer constructive criticism where necessary to all my favorite contestants without fear or prejudice..

Your team that i know didn't just tell you to not reply me, am sure they probably thought of a well crafted bashing too grin grin .... but a second thought or third thought perhaps, probably from Skarlett/ipledge10/adeh39 (definitely not laveda/ Lisa) , the house grudgingly agreed to toe a softer path, hence the coated kindness and humility i have received thus far, even from the goddess herself....cheesy

Well, i need not say more pee..... i only gave you a hint from the other side.

Good luck boss

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by SmellingAnus(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2016
Op you are very right when you said Mimzy is the favourite to win this contest... I know she will win it cool cool cool
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2016
on point bro wink wink wink

SmellingAnus:
Op you are very right when you said Mimzy is the favourite to win this contest... I know she will win it cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Monalisa185(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lolzzzz, Lisa why do you have to shake your head.. .Were you in anyway insulted? or your candidate in any way belittled. Or you just have a phobia for me airing my opinions publicly and not in some cornered cubicle? or probably you felt you are doing for lanicky than the rest?......

OKAY
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by singlefade25(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2016
vote for her

1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Engineermbugame(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2016
I wil vote for refiner
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

still Zero

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

I thought you better than this, to say m disappointed is an understatement
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

I thought you better than this, to say m disappointed is an understatement

Babie dont be....

Did i break any law....
Was i insultive?
Cant i air my opinnion?

In all fairness, i still think i want Nicky up there more than you do....just that i prefer to roam independently than knocking heads with too many driverscheesy.....That said, am just like every other person oooo, and no harms intended. Hope you feel less dissapointed when you heed to my warning and the results comes out favourable.

kelly darling, how body....mcheesy
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Babie dont be....

Did i break any law....
Was i insultive?
Cant i air my opinnion?

In all fairness, i still think i want Nicky up there more than you do....just that i prefer to roam independently than knocking heads with too many driverscheesy.....That said, am just like every other person oooo, and no harms intended. Hope you feel less dissapointed when you heed to my warning and the results comes out favourable.

kelly darling, how body....mcheesy

You shouldn't have said such in public when you know where to reach usangry its all good sha. I'm good, you?
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:
50k can really make people madundecided
give me 50 k, u just change my life
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
wordbank:
This Miss NL don dey turn spiritual
It has always been grin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

You shouldn't have said such in public when you know where to reach usangry its all good sha. I'm good, you?

Babie, there is a reason why it was sooo....buh thats by the way...
a

Hope our imaginary love still stands shaaaa......grin grin
and in Nicky we tryst baaa ? cheesy

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Babie, there is a reason why it was sooo....buh thats by the way...
a

Hope our imaginary love still stands shaaaa......grin grin
and in Nicky we tryst baaa ? cheesy

grin grin grin @imaginary love. Its nicky all the way dear wink
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin grin @imaginary love. Its nicky all the way dear wink

Ba Wahala....

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol.. Just chillax nd enjoy d fun while it lasts
So ur rooting 4 refiner, chick's pretty sha.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by refiner(f): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
pennytration:
So ur rooting 4 refiner, chick's pretty sha.
...smiley...thanks!

counting on u too!wink
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
refiner:
...smiley...thanks!
counting on u too!wink
No p.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Women Cum Several Times With Ease / . / Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.