Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen (19264 Views)

Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by mbaboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
The situation is becoming worrisome..... Security operatives should swing into action now or this will metamorphosise into another Boko Haram season two.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Osama10(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmn, Boko haram must have abandoned their base in the NE and spread out into other states.

This our country.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by BE811APP: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nawa oo..

Uncle BuBu should call his boys to order

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by drss2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
time don done for REVOLUTION!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by raffydon1: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is dere no more gud news 2 hear in dis country??..God help us all!
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by kogistar: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dollyak:
How come this isn't happening in Kano and all northern states? This is definitely more than a coincidence.
Anyways, SW leaders are the only people capable of talking sense into Buhari. Once he lose their support he his as good as done.
nassarawa no be north?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Beremx:
These are boko haram militants disguising as herdsmen. They have devised another strategy to kill people.

naija, which way?
my thought exactly, they should be stopped now before they spread all over the country.. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
undecided awon ti omenka ni yen
Are you Rilwayne001?

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by islandmoon: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
They want that place as part of the North also, Usman dan fodio decendant, chasing people away and claiming their land

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Though am against the killings of Nigeria farmers by unknown gunmen(Aka Fulani herdsmen) but this sudden increase in attacks by so called Fulani herdsmen should be well investigated so that innocent shepherds won't be tagged murders cause this could be a stage managed blackmail and could be insurgents or militants in Fulani herdsmen's clothing.

There is a need for security watch and in depth investigation into the sudden rise in such attacks. Am not defending criminal here but just expressing an opinion.

Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

Wake up and stop the blame game. You have two enemies. Mr. President and the killers. You would always imagine Mr. President as your enemy until you are no more a pessimistic condemner. The other one is the killer. Because of the prejudice you had and have against the people of C-in-C who are unfortunately Fulani, you refer every evil to them. The enemy is the killer of you and I but you point your fingers at the Fulani.

However, find your men to fight them when they attack you. Why call for BIAFRA when you can't even fight a cattle rearer, if really he is the killer?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
my thought exactly, they should be stop now before they spread all over the country.. May God help us
God?... Let us help ourselves rather, God won't descend from heaven to fight this war for us. In fact, Where was God when all these atrocious acts were being carried out?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by omenka(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
undecided awon ti omenka ni yen
Guys, can you all see what I was saying on the other thread about how they mock other people (especially me) when all they get, when it happens to them, is sympathies or at worst, I keep quiet?

Can you people see what those supposed Yoruba posters were talking about??

Can you see why it is difficult for some people to sympathise with them when shiit happens to them??

Why must I be mentioned on this?? How many comments from me did anyone see on the numerous Enugu incident threads?? Couldn't I have rubbed it in real good if I wanted to??

This is so disgraceful. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Damibiz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
God plz have pity on innocent Nigerian who are killed every nw nd them and grant them eternal rest true Christ our lord.IF U BELIEVE GOD CAN DO IT PLZ PRESS LIKE ;DGod plz have pity on innocent Nigerian who are killed every nw nd them and grant them eternal rest true Christ our lord.IF U BELIEVE GOD CAN DO IT PLZ PRESS LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

God?... Let us help ourselves rather, God won't descend from heaven to fight this war for us. In fact, Where was God when all these atrocious acts were being carried out?
mind buying a gun for megrin I need one to protect myself. Our leaders don't care about the safety of the common man.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
mind buying a gun for me grin I need one to protect myself. Our leaders don't care about the safety of the common man.

There you go, take your gun. grin

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by sukkot: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Guys, can you all see what I was saying on the other thread about how they mock other people (especially me) when all they get, when it happens to them, is sympathies or at worst, I keep quiet?

Can you see why it is difficult for some people to sympathise with them when shiit happens to them??

Why must I be mentioned on this?? How many comments from me did anyone see on the numerous Enugu incident threads?? Couldn't I have rubbed it in real good if I wanted to??

lol bros i am not mocking you. i am yoruba wink
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by ritahot(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
brudiga:
Lol, not suprised! This people are like goats.... a goat doesnt stop doing somtin it loves doing no matter how much u try.... it will still com back next time and do it again.... they dont stop until u kill it or it dies.. this pple are notin but goatss.... they willl neva stop.... they are pure and applied goats dat deserve notin but death...

on point!. we also have slaves somewhere, those ones are ass lickers, they are pure & applied shit eaters!.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by ritahot(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
brudiga:
Lol, not suprised! This people are like goats.... a goat doesnt stop doing somtin it loves doing no matter how much u try.... it will still com back next time and do it again.... they dont stop until u kill it or it dies.. this pple are notin but goatss.... they willl neva stop.... they are pure and applied goats dat deserve notin but death...

on point!. we also have slaves somewhere, those ones are ass lickers, they are pure & applied shit eaters!. ...
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by sukkot: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are you Rilwayne001?
nah chief but he my nigga tho wink
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

There you go, take your gun.
Lol, seriously what is the way forward for this communities? I need AK47
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
nah chief but he my nigga tho wink
Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

See your life??... That guy who quoted you is yoruba, But because of your senseless obsession with igbos, you erroneously concluded he's Igbo. Dey go joor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
lol bros i am not mocking you. i am yoruba wink

You dey mind omenka ??... Him dey dream of "igbo" always, you no see his moniker??... Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by sukkot: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You dey mind omenka??... Him dey dream of "igbo" always, you no see his moniker??... Igbo name.
grin
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, seriously what is the way forward for this communities? I need AK47
Communities have to arm themselves, Because the federal government has failed in their duty of protecting citizens.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Take it easy. My brother Sukkot loves joking, he means no harm. BTW he's ijebu yoruba. smiley

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
LoJ:

Take it easy. My brother Sukkot loves joking, he means no harm. BTW he's ijebu yoruba. smiley

Tell him o

"sukkot is an ipod" - omenka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by sukkot: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
LoJ:

indeed my kind Sir, indeed. cheesy
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by agbamasoe: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are not Fulanis, book haram said they will take over Nigeria and now is happening. let us not deceive ourselves hidden agenda, yes jihadis.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by kogirodent: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
How come the mentioned towns Ologba and Obagaji exist in my state? Coincidence?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by CyberWolf: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

common shut da fvck up.. Wetin carry enugu enter this thread? Igbo Igbo Igbo.. Common get away angry

6 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 2cato: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Tell him o

"sukkot is an ipod" - omenka grin
omenka made us to believe that the Fulani are the next best thing after fried potatoes to rule nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate / Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.