Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen (19271 Views)

Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Abel202: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
[b]This is getting clearer, Boko Haram has upgraded their style.
They disguise as Fulani herdsmen, leave their North East base and spread into more areas in the Nigerian interior and carry on their mission of killing, burning and blood sucking.

Buhari should be held squarely responsible for these reasons:

1. Either he pressumes they are Fulani herdmens, and therefore he footdrags in curtailing their activities or outrightly provides cover for their activities because of his well known ethnic bigotary, or
2. He has intelligence report to the effect that this is Boko Haram rebranded. But since he has boasted to anyone who cares to listen that he has 'technically defeated'' Boko Haram, he allows them to fester under the guise of Fulani herdsmen in the hinterland of Nigeria. So that he keeps delluding himself that he has defeated Boko Haram thinking that he has been able to confuse us, not knowing that folly has become his name.
3. Yet another prognosis might be that another terrorist group has emerged from probably the splinters of Boko Haram, Ansari, the criminal elements of Fulani Herdsmen etc under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

Whichever is the case, the security situation of the country is fast deteriorating just like every other thing under Buhari.
He should stop deceiving himself and face his job of securing Nigeria squarely or he should honorably resign and hand over to Osibanjo so that peace will return to this country.

Buhari should have known that it's extremely difficult to completely defeat home grown terrorism. The best a very serious government can do is reduce their menace to a very manageable level which Buhari was actualy about doing. But that boast about technically defeating Boko Haram was and is a very terrible blunder. They might have devised another modus operandi. The bottom line is that blood is still flowing from citizens of Nigeria whether you call the perpetrators Boko Haramu or Fulani Herdsmen.
Buhari and his Military top brass should be more proactive than this. He is a former army general for crying out loud..[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
2cato:
omenka made us to believe that the Fulani are the next best thing after fried potatoes to rule nigeria
Even the Benue people and Mbaka from Enugu who supported the dullard will stone anybody who says such now.

6 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 2cato: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Guys, can you all see what I was saying on the other thread about how they mock other people (especially me) when all they get, when it happens to them, is sympathies or at worst, I keep quiet?

Can you people see what those supposed Yoruba posters were talking about??

Can you see why it is difficult for some people to sympathise with them when shiit happens to them??

Why must I be mentioned on this?? How many comments from me did anyone see on the numerous Enugu incident threads?? Couldn't I have rubbed it in real good if I wanted to??

This is so disgraceful. God forbid.
he is Yoruba ipand youth. Pity yov

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 2cato: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Even the Benue people and Mbaka from Enugu who supported the dullard will stone anybody who says such now.
but people are yet to stone omenka na or shall we continue to wait

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
2cato:
but people are yet to stone ome-nka na or shall we continue to wait
That's because he's online, Ask him, He's feeling it hot offline. grin

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. God punish Buhari!!!

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by stamfoxx: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Guys, can you all see what I was saying on the other thread about how they mock other people (especially me) when all they get, when it happens to them, is sympathies or at worst, I keep quiet?

Can you see why it is difficult for some people to sympathise with them when shiit happens to them??

Why must I be mentioned on this?? How many comments from me did anyone see on the numerous Enugu incident threads?? Couldn't I have rubbed it in real good if I wanted to??

I think at this point we should keep our emotions at bay and examine these attacks. The attacks are well coordinated with precision. The middle belt has been the focus lately with towns bothering it as targets too. It is not impossible to have a terror cell in one of these states, unleashing mayhem and selling a dummy for us to believe it is the herdsmen. Please i am not taking sides but we need to be open with these strikes.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 2cato: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

That's because he's online, Ask him, He's feeling it hot offline. grin
omenka you see ya life

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

just STFU. A little perusal of the profile/posts of the one who mentioned you would have Illumined you on the tribe of the poster in question

4 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
2cato:
omenka you see ya life
Omanka is a pure fellow fulani man. Do not be deceived here cool

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by 2cato: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Omanka is a pure fellow fulani man. Do not be deceived here cool
little wonder he is always defending them

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by paschu: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Haute:

Deforestation, desertification. You just wait until water inequality comes into play. The next three decades should be interesting for mankind; Africa in particular. They'll be many wars.

You are speaking baseless grammar. So are you saying that there's draught in the north west right now? Are you saying that folks in the north west are no longer farmers and no longer own farmlands? Pleaae show some sensitivity.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by KingRex1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Our leaders don't care about the well being of the masses. We need to help ourselves. Buhari say something angry
Buhari keeps ignoring cus Enugu is a pdp state back to back
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by judondasylva(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
again?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by ogahomale: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
I actually remembered my Bible now coz this is exactly what it says it going to happen at d last days mahnn Lord have mercy.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by durella32: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dollyak:
How come this isn't happening in Kano and all northern states? This is definitely more than a coincidence.
Anyways, SW leaders are the only people capable of talking sense into Buhari. Once he lose their support he his as good as done.
it has already happened in northern nigeria...nw it's time for others to face theirs
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Though am against the killings of Nigeria farmers by unknown gunmen(Aka Fulani herdsmen) but this sudden increase in attacks by so called Fulani herdsmen should be well investigated so that innocent shepherds won't be tagged murders cause this could be a stage managed blackmail and could be insurgents or militants in Fulani herdsmen's clothing.

There is a need for security watch and in depth investigation into the sudden rise in such attacks. Am not defending criminal here but just expressing an opinion.

Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

Wake up and stop the blame game. You have two enemies. Mr. President and the killers. You would always imagine Mr. President as your enemy until you are no more a pessimistic condemner. The other one is the killer. Because of the prejudice you had and have against the people of C-in-C who are unfortunately Fulani, you refer every evil to them. The enemy is the killer of you and I but you point your fingers at the Fulani.

However, find your men to fight them when they attack you. Why call for BIAFRA when you can't even fight a cattle rearer, if really he is the killer?

Don't let me say what is in my mind cause am sure that hausa mode would ban me.but if this is really d mentality of u notherners am afraid that even as a yoruba I hate to share country with u guys
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Buhari keeps ignoring cus Enugu is a pdp state back to back
Too bad
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by omenka(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since certain dogs from a certain part of this country have shown no matter the training they receive, they are never gonna learn good manners, even after an incident that took place just two days ago in their backyard, and how people admonished that they jettisoned the culture of mocking people when evil befall them, I'd simply tell them to PRAY FERVENTLY they don't record as much as a mosquito bite on their land because the banquet I'd make of the incident would make them regret being members of this forum.

Mynd44, bear me witness. I hope you see all my mentions on this thread. Was simply minding my business just like I never commented on any of the Enugu thread except to sympathise with he victims and hope the villians are apprehended and made to account for their crimes.

Cc: Seun.

Cc: Kastonkastroll, bebe2, Beremx, NOETHNICITY, ItsmeAboki, Reminez, Fugazi, EmeritusMbaM, Superstar1, Emmahunk, Fanyogo1, MizMyColi, anellemonae. You guys be my witnesses.

Also: PassingShot, HungerBad, Aresa, Midolian, Modath, Sweetlemon, et al.

I'm penning this down so I could refer to it when some people begin to wonder what informed the nature of my subsequent posts when this happens in a particular region again.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abel202:
[b]This is getting clearer, Boko Haram has upgraded their style.
They disguise as Fulani herdsmen, leave their North East base and spread into more areas in the Nigerian interior and carry on their mission of killing, burning and blood sucking.

Buhari should be held squarely responsible for these reasons:

1. Either he pressumes they are Fulani herdmens, and therefore he footdrags in curtailing their activities or outrightly provides cover for their activities because of his well known ethnic bigotary, or
2. He has intelligence report to the effect that this is Boko Haram rebranded. But since he has boasted to anyone who cares to listen that he has 'technically defeated'' Boko Haram, he allows them to fester under the guise of Fulani herdsmen in the hinterland of Nigeria. So that he keeps delluding himself that he has defeated Boko Haram thinking that he has been able to confuse us, not knowing that folly has become his name.
3. Yet another prognosis might be that another terrorist group has emerged from probably the splinters of Boko Haram, Ansari, the criminal elements of Fulani Herdsmen etc under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

Whichever is the case, the security situation of the country is fast deteriorating just like every other thing under Buhari.
He should stop deceiving himself and face his job of securing Nigeria squarely or he should honorably resign and hand over to Osibanjo so that peace will return to this country.

Buhari should have known that it's extremely difficult to completely defeat home grown terrorism. The best a very serious government can do is reduce their menace to a very manageable level which Buhari was actualy about doing. But that boast about technically defeating Boko Haram was and is a very terrible blunder. They might have devised another modus operandi. The bottom line is that blood is still flowing from citizens of Nigeria whether you call the perpetrators Boko Haramu or Fulani Herdsmen.
Buhari and his Military top brass should be more proactive than this. He is a former army general for crying out loud..[/b]

I remember the international community telling the world that Fulani herdsmen were the 4th greatest terrorists of all times, but nobody wants to remember that suddenly.
Should I post the link for you Sir
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Obiwiz(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Country moving fast in wrong direction. Cause : Poor decision of electorate at the last polls
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by babestella: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2016
The fulanis have declared total war on the south, you donkeys in the south are here begging Buhari the chief sponsor to stop his kinsmen from killing you people, sit there and be playing politics, they'll soon run you out of town.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by dinggle: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2016
This doesn't make sense to me, I don't know about u?.. where are the Igbo youths....time to defend, no where to be found??...so if Boko haram had struck the east in their prime, they would capture it in hours!....this is a disagrace!
The governor of that state should resign immediately....the people should demand his resignation ASAP.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by lekpaboy(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2016
daily post: it's bordering not bothering. all these our reporters self...
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by tiswell(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Beremx:
These are boko haram militants disguising as herdsmen. They have devised another strategy to kill people.

naija, which way?
That is the change you campaigned for a plate of porrudge,they have started killing your brothers in enugu,now deal with,stop crying foul.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by MizMyColi(f): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Lately, all I've done as far as politics section is concerned is just view.
Sometimes I laugh at comments, other times, I feel sad. Very sad.

I am very very disgusted at the manner Buhari is handling these killings.
I am disgusted that these people now roam free and cause harm to whomever they deem fit.

Just like I strongly believe that Boko Haram, Chibok Girls et al are creations of certain wicked, bloodletting elite, who could no longer help it when these creations spiralled out of their control, I would not put this herdsmen evil past these elites as well.

Before now, we here in the south must have commented or viewed some of these massacre stories in the north and middlebelt as some sort of fairytale, but now, their menace is hitting close to home and if you're neither scared nor speaking up by now using whatever medium, well....your choice.

These Fulani herdsmen or whatever they truly are kill without finesse. They make death extremely unattractive. Even cows are killed with better precision.

Buhari did a "good job" of sending in the military who killed unarmed protesters during the heat of the Biafra agitation.
I leave the ICC to decide the justice in that.

This time, he (Buhari) must take drastic measures against these folks. He must convince the Nigerian populace especially those who voted against or did not vote at all that indeed, he is no sectional president.
He must rise to the occasion like he did when the Miyetti Allah group led by him stormed one of the govt houses in the South West.

He rightly said in Burundi that it is the responsibility of the government to ensure the security of its citizenry, except that was said at the height of hypocrisy, he must act now.

9 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lately, all I've done as far as politics section is concerned is just view.
Sometimes I laugh at comments, other times, I feel sad. Very sad.

I am very very disgusted at the manner Buhari is handling these killings.
I am disgusted that these people now roam free and cause harm to whomever they deem fit.

Just like I strongly believe that Boko Haram, Chibok Girls et al are creations of certain wicked, bloodletting elite, who could no longer help it when these creations spiralled out of their control, I would not put this herdsmen evil past these elites as well.

Before now, we here in the south must have commented or viewed some of these massacre stories in the north and middlebelt as some sort of fairytale, but now, their menace is hitting close to home and if you're neither scared nor speaking up by now using whatever medium, well....your choice.

These Fulani herdsmen or whatever they truly are kill without finesse. They make death extremely unattractive. Even cows are killed with better precision.

Buhari did a "good job" of sending in the military who killed unarmed protesters during the heat of the Biafra agitation.
I leave the ICC to decide the justice in that.

This time, he (Buhari) must take drastic measures against these folks. He must convince the Nigerian populace especially those who voted against or did not vote at all that indeed, he is no sectional president.
He must rise to the occasion like he did when the Miyetti Allah group led by him stormed one of the govt houses in the South West.

He rightly said in Burundi that it is the responsibility of the government to ensure the security of its citizenry, except that was said at the height of hypocrisy, he must act now.
you've spoken well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate / APGA Recorded Victory In FCT Council Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.