Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen (19269 Views)

Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
WHEN WILL THEIR RICH MEN ARM THEM TOO SO THAT THEY CAN FIGHT BACK AND WADE OFF THESE MISCREAMTS FROM THEIR LANDS? ARE THE AGATU RICH MEN SLEEPING TILL THEY WIPE OUT THEIR TRIBE? IF THE FULANI EILTES COULD ARM THEIR PEOPLE, THEN THERE IS NO SENTIMENT IN OTHER TRIBES CARRYING ARMS TO WADE OFF THESE LECHEES, KAWAI
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Ngokafor(f): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
omenka:
Since certain dogs from a certain part of this country have shown no matter the training they receive, they are never gonna learn good manners, even after an incident that took place just two days ago in their backyard, and how people admonished that they jettisoned the culture of mocking people when evil befall them, I'd simply tell them to PRAY FERVENTLY they don't record as much as a mosquito bite on their land because the banquet I'd make of the incident would make them regret being members of this forum.

Mynd44, bear me witness. I hope you see all my mentions on this thread. Was simply minding my business just like I never commented on any of the Enugu thread except to sympathise with he victims and hope the villians are apprehended and made to account for their crimes.

Cc: Seun.

Cc: Kastonkastroll, bebe2, Beremx, NOETHNICITY, ItsmeAboki, Reminez, Fugazi, EmeritusMbaM, Superstar1, Emmahunk, Fanyogo1, MizMyColi, anellemonae. You guys be my witnesses.

Also: PassingShot, HungerBad, Aresa, Midolian, Modath, Sweetlemon, et al.

I'm penning this down so I could refer to it when some people begin to wonder what informed the nature of my subsequent posts when this happens in a particular region again.

....Gosh you are truely suffering from an overdose of megalanomia.Your support or lack of is inconsequential to any happening in this useless country so get over your small self..

.....As can be seen on this thread how you disgraced your self by mentioning Igbos to a post by a yoruba guy who called your name in a mocking manner.You are simply being prodded and mocked for your senseless support for this lame administration led by a fulani herdsman buhari,nothing more.

..So please keep your stupiid sympathy to yourself cos last time i checked,sympathies will not stop those fulani murderers from killing.All the sympathies poured on Agatu after the last massacre did not stop this new attack from taking place.

4 Likes

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by CyberWolf: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Gosh you are truely suffering from an overdose of megalanomia.Your support or lack of is inconsequential to any happening in this useless country so get over your small self..

.....As can be seen on this thread how you disgraced your self by mentioning Igbos to a post by a yoruba guy who called your name in a mocking manner.You are simply being prodded and mocked for your senseless support for this lame administration led by a fulani herdsman buhari,nothing more.

..So please keep your stupiid sympathy to yourself cos last time i checked,sympathies will not stop those fulani murderers from killing.All the sympathies poured on Agatu after the last massacre did not stop this new attack from taking place.
That boy is full of himself.. I wonder what he always take himself for? ... Let him start, we will rip him apart. Just pray that the mods will allow us have a fair play ground.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by salam1(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
How come this isn't happening in Kano and all northern states? This is definitely more than a coincidence.
Anyways, SW leaders are the only people capable of talking sense into Buhari. Once he lose their support he his as good as done.
how comes boko haram insurgency didn't happen in d south or south east? B rational in ur way of thinking daz y u r giving brain.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by breeze23: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND
YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS
I join you
To hell with cow meat
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by omenka(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Ngokafor:

Pray very Hard I said. Pray some flattheadss don't get smashed on the pavements again... Pray son.
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Unbrandedguy: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Dollyak:
How come this isn't happening in Kano and all northern states? This is definitely more than a coincidence.
Anyways, SW leaders are the only people capable of talking sense into Buhari. Once he lose their support he his as good as done.

You are totally correct.. That's y I pray that they(sw) will experience such problems, if that's the only last straw that will break the camel's back. So be it.
#fulaniherdsmenheadstosouthwest# lolzz
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by breeze23: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND
YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS
I join you
To hell with cow meat
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by Rilwayne001: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are you Rilwayne001?

grin sad that's my chief not me.

Where you enter all these while? Hope Fulani herdsmen no reach your side?
Re: Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin sad that's my chief not me.

Where you enter all these while? Hope Fulani herdsmen no reach your side?
Okay Na.

Bros I dey o cheesy

Those herdsmen never still reach my side. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Casts Her Vote At The Lagos LG Election / Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.