Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? (865 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Pheals(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Men knows what really fit them , since taste is always different . Have made a lot of research to actually knows what really makes a "quallify wife material" i found out few things from the ladies themselves because no matter what you may not please some okes .
Someone once said "i cant marry a working class lady , just bonny and master in cooking ( i was shocked because this will make the lady a bludger)

But some said behaviour and temperament first ! Follow by your backgrounds

Why some cant marry an infidel ... Have heard of a case where a lady who attend winner chapel doesnt want to marry a catholics (the same religion shocked ) does it also matter in marriage? What if it is between a christian and a muslim ?

I Have heard of someone who said " i can only marry a prostitute or ex prostitute !! Novice ain't allow , i need an expert " Just because of sex

..so guys what really makes a lady fully qualify wife materials to you?

Insult are welcome!!
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by petux(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
vote ivyy for miss nairaland 2016

#teamivyy
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dis nairaland clown again. Why dont u worry about how to improve ur English.
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by vizkiz: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
if you are intelligent, can cook, furck like a hoe and have pretty eyes tongue
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Akkord4gov: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Religious(asin,can pray well),intelligent,beautiful,respect me and my family and above all,be my personal and only olosho
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Blesssed(f): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Maybe its the one whose material is up to 50 yards undecided
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by IamLEGEND1: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
possess an amazing ass and a flawless face
keep fit
Extremely brilliant
& be an olosho when required.
#TrendMimzy #TrendClass
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Pheals(f): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dis nairaland clown again. Why dont u worry about how to improve ur English.
u there !! Should i type in french or latin? cry cry cry
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Adebola02(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Love,wisdom and respect.a lady with these qualities will be a perfect wife. Nairaland ladies take note.
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by Dojupyo(f): 3:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Guys had better say the qualifications o, so we can adjust tongue..
Mtchewww, every lady would want to be a wife material
Re: What Makes A Qualified Wife Material To You ? by mrtantalizers(m): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2016
#1. Must b born again.
#2. Must av d Holy Spirit.
#3. Must b a worker in her church.
#4. Must av d word of God in her.
#5. Must b great with kids.
#6. Must b good looking(i mean naturally) no excessive make up.
#7. Must b ready to learn if she is not educated. Edu doesnt make a prudent wife anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Linkup Pool Party In Ikeja Lagos / [HILARIOUS] ..what Will You do If This Happens On Your Wedding Day??. / 14 Warning Signs That You're Dating A Psychopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.