Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered (55790 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by CastedAyo: 1:54am On May 10, 2018
All hell broke loose at a wedding when it was discovered that the groom slept with one of the bridesmaids.

In a video trending online, smartly-dressed men are seen swinging and kicking at each other. One man became unconscious after he was thrown to the floor and kicked several times. But the fight continued in spite of his state.

The men took the fight to another section and broke off into groups as they fought, while a few concerned wedding guests surrounded the unconscious man.

Watch Video below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/fight-breaks-out-at-wedding-when-it-was-discovered-groom-slept-with-bridesmaid.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Nbote(m): 2:01am On May 10, 2018
Hehehe.. Na sendforth na. Some ppl get mind sha..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Nobody: 2:12am On May 10, 2018
cheesy

weytin vagina go do some men for this world eh undecided

smh...

Many legends were brought than by the power of the pussy.

Adam himself was deceived by someone with a pussy.

You guys won't learn.

keep on fvcking.. y'all gonna fvck into the wrong hands someday cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Kingpee2(m): 2:38am On May 10, 2018
What pussy will cause in this world even dicks won’t handle all of it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by daviesblaze(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2018
LOL grin grin only in the west. oh.... we should not forget lagos too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by wristbangle: 3:19am On May 10, 2018
Lol see as the guy dey kick human being like say him wan win balon o d'or grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by SoSlimOlak(m): 4:42am On May 10, 2018
Konji nah bastard grin grin
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by mikejj(m): 6:01am On May 10, 2018
choi fear woman power... if u enter wetin no be your own na d result b this

4 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by ThinkSmarter: 6:02am On May 10, 2018
Thats not a big deal to hv caused a fight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Kobicove(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2018
Nothing new in a groom sleeping with the bridesmaid... undecided

I doubt if that is the real reason for the fight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2018
But the groom no get joy. cheesy How will you go and sleep with a bridesmaid in your own wedding? If he is unscruplous enough to do that then he'll do worse when they're married

5 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Khd95(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2018
Americans ya weyrey gaan grin

But fams, pusci don cause kasala for this life ooo
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by partnerbiz4: 7:09am On May 10, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
But the groom no get joy. cheesy How will you go and sleep with a bridesmaid in your own wedding? If he is unscruplous enough to do that then he'll do worse when they're married

And bridesmaid no know say him be groom?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Michelle55: 8:21am On May 10, 2018
na sendforth sex..
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Nobody: 8:34am On May 10, 2018
and the groom no Oyibo ooo, is ok
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by cosmatika(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
I see nothing wrong with with the groom did angry
Nothing like cheating on ur bf or gf in my dictionary. Cheating should only be for married ppl. The Bible acknowledged adultery, which is cheating for married ppl. Wat is dat for unmarried ppl called? The man just had a last fling b4 tying the knot grin
Nwamaikpe my brother hope I'm communicating?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by MrGreenMavro: 8:43am On May 10, 2018
wink

He did final testing grin
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Josh64(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
Now that's a good wedding brawl. If na naija ehn, na kpos, kpos you go just dey hear. Bottle go don full everywhere before you open eye. I hate naija fights.

11 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by autotrader014(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Aldebaran(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2018
grin

Rumble in the jungle grin

2 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by Ojuri20: 8:45am On May 10, 2018
Wedding gone wrong cheesy
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by victorazyvictor(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2018
Buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by WHOcarex: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
I am not understanding. How the sex come take affect everybody wey e come turn to civil war??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by olowobaba10: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
g
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by 9aiboard: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
Lmao

@ Luvmp
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by mayskit4luv(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by autotrader014(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2018
That kick in the head was fatality.. grin
Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2018
If the groom slept with one of the bridesmaids, then why are men involved in the fight? This story doesn't make sense to me?

22 Likes

Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by san316(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2018
Bad boy Oyibo. testing the nearest waters with reckless abandon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.