Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? (1649 Views)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by ritzybaby(f): 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
undecided Am perplexed..!!
Why is it that some people don't use to talk when they are unclad??
Especially (Muslims)
*Note that am not saying this against any religion. Itx jhuz that I really want to know the cause.
Believe me if this people i mention above are in Bathroom/Toilet and you knock or call the person's name, is either the make sound with bucket or they make 'hmmm' sound.
If you like break door go meet them, dey no go EVER talk...

PLEASE WHY undecided

cc: lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by hahn(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
This applies to everyone who lives in a face me I face you setting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by DAVE41(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
GOD BLESS NO LESS

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by Olasco93: 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
Ask the Musicians, they will tell you when they are in the Toilet $hitting or Bathing, that is when Inspiration comes...

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
Which kyn topic b dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 19, 2016
Yeah, heard from a few Muslim friends that it's against their religion. But na wa oooo, if you see snake inside the bathroom while doing ur thing, you no go raise alarm?

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by ritzybaby(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Yeah, heard from a few Muslim friends that it's against their religion. But na wa oooo, if you see snake inside the bathroom while doing ur thing, you no go raise alarm?
grin
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by UyiIredia(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
Why dem no go keep quiet. Den no wan make pesin see dem.
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by youngberry001(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
hahn:
This applies to everyone who lives in a face me I face you setting undecided
like u experience it before dude.
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by ritzybaby(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2016
youngberry001:
even in the barracks bro.. cheesy
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
Its one of those hygienes the religion encourage.

There are other interesting ones FYI

Bathing after lying with your wife with water. m/f

Cleansing after your periods

cleansing the teeth with Shiwak before every ablution not compulsory tho etc etc.
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by hahn(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2016
youngberry001:

I swear. How you take know? It wasn't easy o.
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by youngberry001(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2016
ritzybaby:
even in the barracks bro.. cheesy
i dey take eye's dey give u undecided
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by barackodam: 2:38pm On May 20, 2016
ritzybaby
it's against the religion. specifically told not to do so. even myself, I don't
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by davuvid(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmmm.....

in other news try this out....https:///qIE5Tw
Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by ritzybaby(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
barackodam:
ritzybaby

it's against the religion. specifically told not to do so. even myself, I don't
but why? Weytin go happen? undecided

Re: Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? by barackodam: 1:50am On May 21, 2016
ritzybaby:
but why? Weytin go happen? undecided

I've forgotten why, I was told.

Been practicing it for decades, so I'm already accustomed to it

(1) (Reply)

My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. / Just For Mr. Nairaland... / Guys - Can You Marry A Lezbian? Girls - can you marry a Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.