Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live (30303 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by hopilo: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
copiescopy:
You forgot to state he mentioned that

oyo and ogun state are the grazing reserves areas we have in nigeria right from the colonial times .
If this will bring peace, let the FG allocate the two states of Ogun and Oyo to be use by them for grazing. We have to be our brothers keeper in this country.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
There is enough grazing land in sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by allexy2: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is just one in million reason why I so much hate this northern. They are so intelligently dump and backward to point that evidently shows in their region.

What they are implying is that a cow life is worth more than somebody from south. Look at the way they killed yoruba people in mile 2 area lately.

I think it have now gotten to stage where ALL northern in the south should be kicked out of out back to north. We southern have peace. We don't kill becos of animal and very educated.

Thuder fire all you northerners .

1 Like

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by abumeinben(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmizwierd:

my deaar me too lest form association

Ehn ehn..oya na.

I'll be President and Fin Sec. grin
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by ritahot(f): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
olapluto:
Well Oyo state has rejected you already. Ogun state is industralised and soon the grazing lands will be used to build companies. I suggest Fulanis move to the South East. Plenty grazing land there.

But u & ur masters said south east no get land. North alone account to 70 percent then west 29percent. Wetin una they find for southeast?!
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:

But u & ur masters said south east no get land. North alone account to 70 percent then west 29percent. Wetin una they find for southeast?!

This one is typing shit from IDP camp, Enugu. Shame she no get at all.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by ritahot(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

This one is typing shit from IDP camp, Enugu. Shame she no get at all.

Better in IDP camp than be a slave to animals!. Shame on ur entire race!. Bunch of cowards!.

1 Like

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:

Better in IDP camp than be a slave to animals!. Shame on my entire race!. My entire cursed tribe are bunch of cowards!.

You are a famous slave to all tribe, the shame is on you and your entire generations. Cowards calling others coward, more refugee camp for you soon. Shameless people
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by ritahot(f): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You are a famous slave to all tribe, the shame is on you and your entire generations. Cowards calling others coward, more refugee camp for you soon. Shameless people

A product of a drunked night!. I dnt blame u, cox even ur awolowo drank rat pioson to buttress the fact that ur ancestor were cowards!

1 Like

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:

A product of a drunked night!. I dnt blame u, cox even ur awolowo drank rat pioson to buttress the fact that ur ancestor were cowards!

Here comes the product of baby factory, i blame those that decide to adopt a nitwit like you, else you will still in at the factory waiting for buyers to come buy your ugly self. Ojukwu of cursed memory ran away to abidjan while 3m cursed animals were used for sacrifice. Cowardice is in your gene, more idp camp in Enugu since you are only brave online. Shameless coward
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by Qelvin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Stfu, stop ranting on NL and start preparing that portion of land your poor old father gave to you as your inheritance for your Fulani masters to bring their cattle to graze...afterall the Secretary of the Fulani cattle herdsmen has made it clear on national television that Oyo and Ondo are the grazing reserves for their cattle, Ipob did not say it or yeebos...a mallam audaciously did on national tv.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
Qelvin:

Stfu, stop ranting on NL and start preparing that portion of land your poor old father gave to you as your inheritance for your Fulani masters to bring their cattle to graze...afterall the Secretary of the Fulani cattle herdsmen has made it clear on national television that Oyo and Ondo are the reserves for the cattle, Ipob did not say it or yeebos...a mallam did on national tv.
[/s]
Shut up your smelly mouth and stop splashing spit everywhere. Your parents are in idp camp crying and fasting but you are here beating your hairy dirty chest, dont you have shame? Why not face those killing you on your own land instead of disgracing yourself online. You have been ranting online and cant go deliver your family from herdsmen, you are truly a shameless kid.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by Qelvin(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:
[s][/s]
Shut up your smelly mouth and stop splashing spit everywhere. Your parents are in idp camp crying and fasting but you are here beating your hairy dirty chest, dont you have shame? Why not face those killing you on your own land instead of disgracing yourself online. You have been ranting online and cant go deliver your family from herdsmen, you are truly a shameless kid.
Blah blah blah blah ogbeni stop convulsing over your laptop and start preparing your land, your masters are coming boy so run along! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Qelvin:

Blah blah blah blah ogbeni stop convulsing over your laptop and start preparing your land, your masters are coming boy so run along! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This kid cant stop disgracing his family. Your master chased away your parent from there mud house to idp camp and you are here mocking your own parent. Buhahahahahahaha. This one na wicked child oooo. Lmao
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by costandi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Passy089 post=45115444][/quote]lolz. Nna onu gi nkea kariri nke nwAnyi. Hapu ndi ala aa.

2 Likes

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by Qelvin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

This kid cant stop disgracing his family. Your master chased away your parent from there mud house to idp camp and you are here mocking your own parent. Buhahahahahahaha. This one na wicked child oooo. Lmao
Lmaoo ode my parents are not even anywhere close to that cesspit called Nigeria so try something else, meanwhile have you prepared for land yet? Alhaji Abu Mohammed and his band of cows are already transversing Oyo and Ogum state lands as part of the routine grazing policy, your land could be next.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
Qelvin:

Lmaoo ode my parents are not even anywhere close to that cesspit called Nigeria so try something else, meanwhile have you prepared for land yet? Alhaji Abu Mohammed and his band of cows are already transversing Oyo and Ogum state lands as part of the routine grazing policy, your land could be next.
[/s]

Double post.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
Qelvin:

[/s]

Shut up liar, that your large basia head is filled with lies. They have been chased to idp camp, Enugu. Saw them crying yesterday with deep matchet cut on there head. Go and rescue them from massacre instead of ranting online. You are a wicked son. Lmaoooo
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by sweetilicious(f): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
roqchiq:
You forgot to add...he also said that:

---Fulani herdsmen are being kidnapped
---they (fulani herdsmen) are being labelled culprits when they are victims
---they cannot afford land for ranches/grazing which is why the government is called to help

IMHO....I still don't understand why we should give you land for grazing...the land use act doesn't allow that. You can't force me to give up my land for the herdsmen. When did cattle rearing become national interest?? Abi is the cattle a "public amenities" that should require an Act of Parliament. Please when did meat become soo important to us that we should die for it.
To the best of my knowledge, Not every household in Nigeria eats meat, but every household in Nigeria eats rice, how many land have they given free of charge to rice farmers And they want to forcefully create land for grazing, when other countries are building private ranches.

Lets get our priorities straight abeg. Only in Nigeria that selfish interest would override national interest.
Thank you my sister. You just made common sense. I like.
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2016
If u like hire 1miilion joborskill,passingshot nd foolanimafia it won't work in d south west,we might av voted for bubu but dat uba grazing or shey na graveyard bill even if una put am for air force1 of usa it won't fly.awon aboki oshi
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Firgemachar:
Bullllshiiiit
Not an inch of Yoruba land will be used as grazing land by the Fulanis.
If you like hire 1000 joborskills and passingshots to help you sell the idea here.
It just won't fly!

It won't fly as in, e get engine problem or e run out of aviation fuel?
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by cuteboy2: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

Why terrorist like using this phrase?

My brother as them for me oooo!!
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by HomoDroid(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
I propose a simple non-violent offer:

All Southern Nigerians whose kinsmen or folks have been killed, maimed or are likely to be killed or maimed, together with their sympathizers, menservants, maidservants, their crops and land fast for two years - COW-FAST!. The episode will end naturally!

1 Like

Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by lilmizwierd(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2016
abumeinben:

Ehn ehn..oya na.
I'll be President and Fin Sec. grin
yee only u gimme fin sec la dont be stingy
Re: Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live by abumeinben(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
lilmizwierd:
yee only u gimme fin sec la dont be stingy
manage treasurer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account / Lagos House Of Assembly Dares Ambode, Orders PSP To Resume Work / Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.