Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228909 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
Ifeconwaba:
you are bigger fool, continue to degrade yourself because of common 1k wee you go get if your candidate wins shameless fool like you
Guys behaving like babies
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:
Mimzy,

"a thousand shall fall by your side, and ten thousand by your right hand. But they shall not harm you."

Psalm 91:7

SAI.MIMZY!!!
SIGH!!!! CANT BELIEVE THIS IS YOU. THE SUPPOSE CEO OF SYNDICATE MEDIA. behaving like a secondary school boy in nairaland all becaus of a lady that probably u have not seen and will neva see. a lady that does not give a single damm abt you or if u die or live. a lady that will soon 4get abt u. a lady dat probably slept with her boyfriend or husband last night. see d way ure online asslicking her. when ure suppose to give ur mother a grand child or present ur wife or rather wife to be to her. anyways na your life o. ure imitating sonofmark. smh 4 u. at of all d knight group, its only bumbae,postman,kazi nd eva dat have sense. c d way d oily face of mimzy turn u to a boy boy. lmao and run out of thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
All these children you people should come and eat Sunday rice...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
[[s]quote author=scentmarlc post=45209515]

Same way your speech made sense till the part where you insinuated favouritism on the part of the mods and bias against your team.

There are so many people from other teams getting banned daily yet no one is screaming....

Well babe, u big pass this.... unlike some skinny hangers roaming the forum.

Goodluck
[/quote][/s]

BULLCRAP. BE FORMING FLY. MUMU. BE THERE WAITING FOR ME TO BUZZ U ON WHATSAPP. ITS NOT HAPPENING. E-DIOT
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rastafara: 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
BossDanniee:
My nigga!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by halfricanadian(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
No chill at all...

Happy new month to Onstelly myfantasies vizkiz laveda sinaj prettythicksme halfricanadian jadekitana smellymouth grin cool

Happy new month too
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
I think the mods are biased

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
Guys behaving like babies
shut up
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ola dont mind them.....

Just so you jadekitana, i am for everybody but i belong to nobody. ....... so i seriously hope you dont take my outburst for a personal hate. No, far from that. .. ..... and i must say, not all mimzy addicts has been caught in this una web of multiple personalities like muva cheesy.... a standout exception is smellymouth : D and iamlegend1.....they inject more fun than shades into the game (a reason am gonna vote for mimzy at some points) ... .. but to court undue advantage via incredulous sympathy is a no-no for me.

That said, let me use this medium to ddress a key issue.

#TeamLanicky listen and listen good.....

Its an open secret that lanicky is my favourite but puleaseee do not over stretch my loyalty nor misplace my love for her as a weakness.

A major reason i opted out of the inner circle of Nicky's Whatssapp Team was to enable me speak my freely without been bound under any imaginary oath and to not sabotage all ya good-girl efforts (A readon why i had her campaign removed from my siggy also). This i also did since there were insinuations in some insane quarters that i was acting as a leash dog for the awon wehrey crew, obviously against the knight crew which was absolutely untrue.

All i say, or did in defence of lanicky, refiner or ivyy .... i did on my own accord. So i wonder why some of nicky's cult group still see me as a traitor of some sort. Fact is, help your candidate the best way you can , simple. Do i have endUre endless chitchats on whatsapp bfore voting for lanicky? Just because i Am willing to vote for her means have lost the right to call her attention to something on NL....?

Bikooo for the last time, adeh39, laveda, jeffreyjames... if any of my post, either in defence of your goddess or against her, do not suit you...feel free to say your mind on the spot and not just reply with ".SMH" or "IGNORE HIM..." cos of a truth, lanicky cant survive my blade if i were to come for her jugular.

Ipledge baba, i remain loyal to you, now and forever more ....

peaceAlways

Do read this again just incase you did not see it.

First and foremost, it is preposterous for a group of people to cast aspersions on our personality, for the avoidance of doubt, let me categorically inform all and sundry that as opposed to the vituperations in that post our candidate is not hungry and the last time I checked, there is no harm in being a jambite ; to quote a former first lady "we were all once a jambite" In addition, in all pageantry contests, you hardly find ladies with mammoth mammary glands or with big yansh like you assumed, anyone who think being endowed is a criterion for winning miss nairaland is not only myopic but also primitive.
Team lanicky is different from awon weyrey, the liberalism approach to our campaign made it imperative that we shy away from discrimination. Moreover, we all have the freedom to pitch our tent wherever we so wish.
We will not like you or anyone to drag our Queen into this quagmire on this street again.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
MRNipples:
shut up
What your problem?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ola dont mind them.....

Just so you jadekitana, i am for everybody but i belong to nobody. ....... so i seriously hope you dont take my outburst for a personal hate. No, far from that. .. ..... and i must say, not all mimzy addicts has been caught in this una web of multiple personalities like muva cheesy.... a standout exception is smellymouth : D and iamlegend1.....they inject more fun than shades into the game (a reason am gonna vote for mimzy at some points) ... .. but to court undue advantage via incredulous sympathy is a no-no for me.

That said, let me use this medium to ddress a key issue.

#TeamLanicky listen and listen good.....

Its an open secret that lanicky is my favourite but puleaseee do not over stretch my loyalty nor misplace my love for her as a weakness.

A major reason i opted out of the inner circle of Nicky's Whatssapp Team was to enable me speak my freely without been bound under any imaginary oath and to not sabotage all ya good-girl efforts (A readon why i had her campaign removed from my siggy also). This i also did since there were insinuations in some insane quarters that i was acting as a leash dog for the awon wehrey crew, obviously against the knight crew which was absolutely untrue.

All i say, or did in defence of lanicky, refiner or ivyy .... i did on my own accord. So i wonder why some of nicky's cult group still see me as a traitor of some sort. Fact is, help your candidate the best way you can , simple. Do i have endUre endless chitchats on whatsapp bfore voting for lanicky? Just because i Am willing to vote for her means have lost the right to call her attention to something on NL....?

Bikooo for the last time, adeh39, laveda, jeffreyjames... if any of my post, either in defence of your goddess or against her, do not suit you...feel free to say your mind on the spot and not just reply with ".SMH" or "IGNORE HIM..." cos of a truth, lanicky cant survive my blade if i were to come for her jugular.

Ipledge baba, i remain loyal to you, now and forever more ....

peaceAlways

ALL I SEE HERE IS SOMEONE MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF, I STILL DON'T GET WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS.

IS IT TO MAKE PEOPLE NOTICE YOUR BLOG OR SOMETHING?

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO STOP DRAGGING LANIICKY INTO YOUR FOOLERY?

WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH WHAT I SAID?

AND FOR THE RECORD SCENT, I NEVER BEGGED YOU TO SUPPORT OR CAMPAIGN FOR HER, YOU DID IT OUT OF YOUR OWN WILL.

AND PLEASE STOP SPEWING TRASH ABOUT "AWON WEREY", YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT WHATEVER YOU POSTED UP THERE ISN'T TRUE.

STOP SABOTAGING THE IMAGE OF THE GROUP.

AND PLEASE YOU'RE SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR TRASH, DON'T FORCE ME INTO INVOLVING THE MODS IN THIS.

I WONDER WHERE THEY ARE WHEN YOU NEED THEM ANYWAY.

SORA E GIDI GAN
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
KnightX:

THEY FORMED A CULT GROUP WHERE THEY SWEAR OATHS OF ALLEGIANCE?!

INTERESTING! cheesy

Little wonder why they insert "Awon Werey 100% . If you know what it means, you belong".

Nairaland never forgets!

Interesting revelation! cheesy

[/b]

Even an unrepentant nonentity knows those were just literary expression in English language .... so for a next rated idiot like you to miss that is so disappointing....

But why stress my head self, they brought the roof down on themselves...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
What your problem?
you are my problem
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Speeechless3(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
Mimzy cheesy

Cc Stupedinluv
LuveU2
cr7lomo
iMerchant
wizzy11
MrImole
What do you guys think? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hurricanemimzy
Teammimzy
Allmimzysupporters
Trendmimzy

This is a very good advice! Avoid any form of online issues till the contest. It has come to my knowledge that different new monikers specifically target mimzy supporters to rain insults on them,yet the Mods pretend not to notice this. When you guys respond to these insults, you get a ban immediately. It's their new lame strategy, avoid them by all means no matter how bad they come at you.
I have not been seeing most of the knight crew online, probably serving a ban for weeks! That's the whole idea. If I were you guys,i'd also adopt a strategy of making them look like f00ls, create the ignore button and use it. After the contest you can respond but for now, ignore insults as much as possible. Only weak people result to blackmail, actually there's no contest here, Mimzy should be crowned already.

Cc knightX
Lezz/lezzlie
Thesonofmark
Smellymouth
Postman
Kramfonos
Hurricanemimzy
Slyisaac
Mimzy
Creamish
Firsteva

And other supporters not mentioned.
somebody from the other crew insulted me"kaziblake" and I replied....Banned now for 3weeks.
The mods are partial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mimzy cheesy

CcStupedinluv
LuveU2
cr7lomo
iMerchant
wizzy11
MrImole

welcome to the winning team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
MRNipples:
you are my problem
How? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
adeh39:

ALL I SEE HERE IS SOMEONE MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF, I STILL DON'T GET WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS.

IS IT TO MAKE PEOPLE NOTICE YOUR BLOG OR SOMETHING?

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO STOP DRAGGING LANIICKY INTO YOUR FOOLERY?

WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH WHAT I SAID?

AND FOR THE RECORD SCENT, I NEVER BEGGED YOU TO SUPPORT OR CAMPAIGN FOR HER, YOU DID IT OUT OF YOUR OWN WILL.

AND PLEASE STOP SPEWING TRASH ABOUT "AWON WEREY", YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT WHATEVER YOU POSTED UP THERE ISN'T TRUE.

STOP SABOTAGING THE IMAGE OF THE GROUP.

AND PLEASE YOU'RE SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR TRASH, DON'T FORCE ME INTO INVOLVING THE MODS IN THIS.

I WONDER WHERE THEY ARE WHEN YOU NEED THEM ANYWAY.

SORA E GIDI GAN

Ohhh so cute of you, dats my girl..... Now you are learning.

The Mods? Am sure they aint that partial like you have painted them to be
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rastafara: 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Its people like you, going about threatening people upandan with ban that made jadekitana think the mods are unduely partial.

Even if you have them on speed dial, use it wisely
It's good to know people like you still exist, you speak da truth irrespective of whose side you're on
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Ohhh so cute of you, dats my girl..... Now you are learning.

The Mods? Am sure they aint that partial like you have painted them to be

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT SWEETIE, YOU NEED SOME WEEKS REST, AND YOU'RE SURE GONNA GET IT.

IT'S THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR YOU smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
Oga o
What is really going on here?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
somebody from the other crew insulted me"kaziblake" and I replied....Banned now for 3weeks.
The mods are partial

No dear, dats untrue.

have been banned severally too....its both ways.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Its people like you, going about threatening people upandan with ban that made jadekitana think the mods are unduely partial.

Even if you have them on speed dial, use it wisely

oga mi take a chill pill and leave this talk, I just got back from a three-day ban myself and you don't see me crying foul or blaming anyone unnecessarily. This contest go come and go, all this locking of horns and pitching people against each other isn't necessary so just calm down.

In other news, hope you went to church today?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
Hissssss. Just cos you were opportuned to have little privileged info. You are here ranting like a dog. Better go and sit your ass somewhere before I expose u.

scentmarlc:

Even an unrepentant nonentity knows those were just literary expression in English language .... so for a next rated idiot like you to miss that is so disappointing....

[s]But why stress my head self, they brought the roof down on themselves.[/s]..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
adeh39:

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT SWEETIE, YOU NEED SOME WEEKS REST, AND YOU'RE SURE GONNA GET IT.

IT'S THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR YOU smiley

If i eventually get banned for sayin my mind.....it will sure go a long way to validate jadekitana accusations against lanicky and her handbags

Bring it on....

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kinglekan: 1:22pm On May 01, 2016

Why always lame drama here!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
How? undecided
I will tell u tommorow
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Why always lame drama here!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga mi, Na yeye dey smell for here!! Our people are really bored. I blame Buhari for this!angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LuveU2(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mimzy cheesy

CcStupedinluv
LuveU2
cr7lomo
iMerchant
wizzy11
MrImole

After carefully studying them all, i think there are just two of them. Mimzy and others.

Others are great too, if they can do better and put in more effort in their looks wink a come-back wont be bad!

but for now Tiara is to the Pope as the crown is to Mimzy smileysmiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.