Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (229118 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Donbenedict join TeamSwag! TeamFrosh! TeamClassy!

#BossLADY grin

kinglekan, missgdope just has to call me on my cellphone wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:

Damage control in its worst. Who even sent you?
Oga find somewhere to sit joo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AlphaDex: 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe dnt worry my warri bro. soon just very soon, my photoes will be everywhere and u cant escape it. in the media, online, magazines, newspapers, nairaland, etc. it has been destine to be so.
Good luck!!!

It doesn't cost anything to dream!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
*High five* Miss you got the game! wink

High 5ive too joor!!

Mimzy all the way!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Speeechless3 just to let you know where i stand, too! cool
I appreciate. Thanks a lot dear.This goes a long way. Thanks for believing in me.
#TrendMIMZY wink
#VOTEMIMZYFORMISSNL2016 kiss

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

lolzzz oga wehrey, u wan make my neck break cheesy
grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
AlphaDex:
Good luck!!!
It doesn't cost anything to dream!!
wareva!!!!
onstelly:

cult ke
Where is this coming from
I don't know
am only confused,coz all I see here,is cult this group that
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:

Damage control in its worst. Who even sent you?

Lolzxxxxx cant even help it....

Influence he sayx....haba ola y naaaa

First it was tutu that came here with the gospel of ban,
Now this?

Snipper (ogun ayan) would be hungrying lanicky right now i swear...grin

Damage control indeed.... only peeparty showed a flash of comportment. Na just small flash sefgrin

others just flurry around and open their mouth to speak whatever was left of it after the last civil war

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

High 5ive too joor!!

Mimzy all the way!! grin

That's how we roll. wink
#HURRICANEMIMZY TI TAKE OVER grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
PoseidonTrident:
I don't know all but i will provide you with the ones i know 1. Mimzy www.nairaland.com/mimzy
2. Ivvy www.nairaland.com/ivvy
3. Mysticgal www.nairaland.com/mysticgal
4. Missgdope www.nairaland.com/missgdope
5. Refiner www.nairaland.com/refiner
6. Lanick www.nairaland.com/lanicky
When you're done analyzing, you'd see reasons to vote mimzy Thankz
alright,let's see
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
pucelle:

No she is not,she is only spoiling the voting chances and credibilities of her candidate,whoever that is.

btw are you her spokesperson? like her PA
See you can cry from now till when Jesus comes...the sympathy card is not gonna work...all nairalanders know who the bullies are...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
Oga find somewhere to sit joo
You are a cunning person
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
skarlett:

I'm a one-woman gang, I don't need the validation of a 'cult' to feel relevant wink

From the deepest part of ma heart, I sincerely don't give a fuvk.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kinglekan: 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
kinglekan, missgdope just has to call me on my cellphone wink

Respect yourself joor!! You too like woman grin grin

Trust me this is the team you wanna be on grin grin

#BossLADY™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
cr7lomo:

I don't know how to vote cos I just don't understand the whole thing , but if I had the chance to vote, I will go for vidzy or is it ivyy something( not really sure of her name) but she. Is campaigning hard
Ivyy tongue
Thanks dear cheesy kiss kiss
I will let you know how and when to vote once the process commences.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
she is neutral, she no be politician.
I will tag u when voting start. wink
hope it won't be an inconclusive election
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Speeechless3 just to let you know where i stand, too! cool
teammimzy appreciates your support
Welcome on board, thanks for flying mimzyairways

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
I have seen all contestants and to be honest there are just 3 cute ladies contesting! Refiner, ivyy and mimzy. Others shouldn't come and disgrace themselves here abeg, let these top 3 continue the contest.

Team mimzy
Mimzy biko upload more sexy and cute pics cheesy cheesy Refiner don vex go studio, her pics got my attention this morning. grin grin
cheesy grin#TrendMIMZY

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
pucelle:

I don't know

am only confused,coz all I see here,is cult this group that

keep spreading the untrue rumour stylishly and later come here to cry wen they pince on u .... olofofo oshiii...

onstelly, in yur own interest distant yourself and refiner from this deluded being. Warning served hot!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

she better pass those fake heavyweights cheesy
I dont know why u are doing like god or something undecided

Each time I read your post, I do wonder if you are truly 28 cos I don't see any maturity in you. Can't u just be mature and stop being a silly ass troll undecided

That was how u came to cause nuisance in my group months ago.

Respect yourself to avoid being schooled. Okay?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
*High five* Miss you got the game! wink

Welcome to AirMimzy. smiley

Our final destination? Victory!! gringrin

#TrendMimzy!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lolzxxxxx cant even help it....

Influence he sayx....haba ola y naaaa

First it was tutu that came here with the gospel of ban,
Now this?

Snipper (ogun ayan) would be hungrying lanicky right now i swear...grin

Damage control indeed.... only peeparty showed a flash of comportment. Na just small flash sefgrin

others just flurry around and open their mouth to speak whatever was left of it after the last civil war
when they are crying, what do expect me to do? Give them something to feed on...you made a statement,they carryou am for head like afrone say we make oat...Oat with what...it's not my thing to go defensive everytime. Sometimes it is good to feed d gullible mind what he wants to hear

Cheers
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
adeh39:

Okay, thanks. cool
I didn't render you any favour,I need no thanks,you should thank your PA who said you have influence just now.

But weren't you the same person threaten people with ban not long ago? caught in your game isn't it.

Nairaland has become a playhouse for kids to be reporting people to their mummys

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Respect yourself joor!! You too like woman grin grin

Trust me this is the team you wanna be on grin grin

#BossLADY™

lekan na lie, u nor fit cheat me on dis one Lai lai... hw only u go dey enjoy d babe like dat, na me b ur manchi oooo grin

She surpose pay marching ground.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:

K cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2016
MUVA:

bahd guy.... grin

Buh honestly, skarlett is bae, dont touch her ooooo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RoyalBlak007: 2:50pm On May 01, 2016
Twaci

How have you been?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
mimzy:

I appreciate. Thanks a lot dear.This goes a long way. Thanks for believing in me.
#TrendMIMZY wink
#VOTEMIMZYFORMISSNL2016 kiss

You too humble! Kai!! undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Omotayor123(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
I no know why una dey drag me come here cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
See you can cry from now till when Jesus comes...the sympathy card is not gonna work...all nairalanders know who the bullies are...

and who are the bullies

I don't know of any bully,I only see that a female moniker is threaten people with ban which I addressed

you are the one that should stop the tears dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

Wetin you plan to give MO? Na vote for sale.. cheesy
no fall my hand jare, u pass that one. Big man for that matter grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.