Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228219 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
KnightX:

Let me rephrase that:

JeffreyJamez, can you bear witness before the heavens, the earth and all that abound on both that members of Awon Werey do not swear OATHS OF ALLEGIANCE?

That if you lie your whole family should be wiped out from the face of the earth and your lineage should cease to exist? That the wrath of whatever you believe in be your end?

This is the one you should answer.

E don red today. gringringringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 4:37pm On May 01, 2016
Dominique thanks for closing that reckless thread by that girl named ......
Something she should have clicked report button or mail mods for,she went ahead creating a thread for it wasting seun's Space.

Scentmarlc Baba i hear this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really happened?
Something she should have clicked report button or mail mods for,she went ahead creating a thread for it wasting seun's Space.

Scentmarlc Baba i hear this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really happened?

Scentmarlc Baba i heard this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really happened?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by prettyjo(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
nawaooooooo undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
Dollyjoy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! Kingsley my old friend. Is it not quite ridiculous for you to bring forth such a question and at the same time expect an answer? cheesy

Put the lens in your eye and reason for yourself to see if it's actually sensible for anybody to start answering and giving explanations.

LOL!

So because one guttersnipe came on here to make false[b] claims you decided to clamp on that
. Sley I've always known you to be a smart guy despite all your fork piercing towards me.

There is nothing like swearing of oath. Who does that? grin

I quoted you because it sounded really funny when I read your interrogatory post to Ipledge and on the norms I'm not supposed to explain anything to you. Everybody has the free will to believe whatever they want to believe and that's why Ipledge and the rest have decided to ignore you on your question.

So if you want to mistake their silence as a result of guilty conscience it's your choice. If there is anything I've ever learnt here on NL, it's that explaining yourself to people will only make the matter bigger than it is and that people must still take sides whether you are guilty or not.

So please leave this swearing of oath issue as it's very baseless and will result to shadow chasing. smiley
[/b]
the guy didn't make any claim,that fool is only doing what he knows how to do best..making controversy with anything that carries lanicky or awon werey
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
Oyind17:
Dollyjoy grin
cheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesy oya take cover. Dem dey throw bomb oshockedshockedshocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 01, 2016
Oyind17:
Dollyjoy grin

Oyin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 4:43pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

lolzzzz, baba you be lawyer naaa, you of all should know CULT in that context had a literal meaning for Lanicky trusted team members....

But as it were, Mimzy's glory hunters had a field day hawking my matter around like unripe mangoes grin

Bros where you hide since sef cheesy
LOL! Well I nor dey lanicky group and I nor dey support any contestant.

But I just for like clear you based on Wetin you talk. If you say lanicky group members dey swear oath and them be cult e nor concern me but Awon Werey nor be the same with team lanicky.

The fact that majority of her supporters come from awon Werey doesn't mean she is under the umbrella of the group. You were in the group chat, did you see me there? Obviously not.

I nor know the problem wey you get with lanicky people sha but if you wan face them, face team lanicky and not Awon Werey. cheesy

I nor attack you o! Na just clarifications I dey make. cool

Aside that, I dey cool and na school keep me for lowkey. How your Sunday? smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
Hehe..There is only one stunning lady in this competition.
#VoteIvyy-4-MissNairaland2016
#TeamIvyy
#JoinTheIvyyLeague

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]okay, so I came online this afternoon to continue my campaign and noticed that a particular scentmarlc, who was once on the whatsapp group created by teamlanicky has been spreading false rumors about teamlanicky...

Being a full fledged member of teamlanicky, I've decided to come forward and set the records straight, with screenshots of what really happened and why the said scentmarlc left the group...as we all know, screenshots do not lie..

P/s: I'll be doing so with an alternate moniker I created yesterday in order to continue my campaign, after I was banned for replying a troll and that same troll was left roaming about...

Why I want to use my alternate moniker?

A lot of dirty secrets are going to be revealed as well, so in order to avoid anyone banning my Main moniker, I'll use my alternate...

I'll be back with the needed pieces of information, please relax, grab a cup of popcorn or something chilled, it's about to get a lot more interesting...

Alternate moniker: MissMonalisa....

Thank you![/b]

Lisa i knew its just a matter of time before you start menstruating maggots as you used to do on all threads.... buh i was hoping you would atleast wait till after lanicky's loss....

That said, i barely could survive 72 straight hours in the said group you created. Apology to the well behaved guyz in the group like amina, darey, peeparty, jigz, Emmanuel, etc, the rest seems like a bunch of clueless desperados to me. After observin for a while, i knew there was no way i could enjoy this Beautiful contest by hanging in there, listening to their different plottings and propaganda. So i inquired from their leader, peeparty if there was a smaller ring of people , more like a subgroup...that wud b more appropriate for me and in all honesty, he said yes but the maximum has been reached. So i left myself.....

Prior to that, i had serious conflict with laveda's stiff policies and the way she takes d peagent too personal which i told her point blank. Same pplied to lisa as well. though she was a bit homely... but i didnt fail to stand my ground that their ways of running wasnt just distateful but too strongarmed....

If any screenshot of lisa doesnt summarize what i just hinted, Romancelanders sue me

But Lisa remember to post a screenshot of You and your cohorts when you were scheming how best to humiliate Mimzy on the Acclaimed plaguarize thread...

I humbly await your shotsssss......

By the way, happy new month.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

E don red today. gringringringrin

I'm in the mood to entertain questions grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesy oya take cover. Dem dey throw bomb oshockedshockedshocked
Them dey craze grin I get time for their childishness

Awon Werey 300'/.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
Arabiandude:

Lol, she is the one, babe.

Her beauty is already causing tsunami here. Others are already crumbling. lol

if she's as intelligent as she looks then she's got my vote cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
the guy didn't make any claim,that fool is only doing what he knows how to do best..making controversy with anything that carries lanicky or awon werey
Better tell monalisa and Scentmarlc to calm down. Other groups go dey look Una dey laugh.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
Dongata:

Oyin
Yes dongatagrin this moniker new and fresh like a virgin ndo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
skarlett:
BEAUTY + BRAIN = LANI.CKY...

OK, LEMME TUTOR YOU ON WHAT THAT NAME REALLY MEANS....

L= SHE'S A LOVELY SOUL

A= SHE'S AN AWESOME BEING

N= SHE'S A NOBLE QUEEN

I= SHE'S AN INTELLIGENT LADY

C= SHE'S A COMELY QUEEN

K= SHE'S KIND

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Y= SHE'S YOUNG

I MUST CONFESS, THIS ISNT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF A BEAUTY QUEEN... SHE'S AN ALL-ROUNDER...SHE'S COMPLETE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT...SHE'S QUEEN LANIC.KY..

SHE DESERVES YOUR VOTE... 100%

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:
[b]okay, so I read through some posts from 2 people I respect here, advising I desist from sharing such screenshots...

Dollyjoy and kinglekan, I agree with you two...

I'm not going to share screenshots that have some pieces of information of my fellow loyal team members eg: phone numbers, but I will advise scentmarlc to please desist from slandering the names of my fellow team members.... Thank you!

Which brings us to the second part of the revelation.....

Members of a particular group called the knights have been "screaming" at the top of their thumbs that teamlanicky is the same as the awon werey group and that we take oaths in our chambers (according to them), Ridiculous!

Even after the campaign manager of teamlanicky released some diplomatic written speech concerning that issue, they still won't leave teamlanicky alone...

As we all know, thesonofmark aka kramfonos aka knightX threatened to release some screenshots that shows that teamlanicky was playing dirty....bla bla bla..

Please read the threat from the screenshot below [/b]

continued- after the whole threat, teamlanicky and other Nairalanders waited for the screenshots, but we saw nothing...

The said naughtynaughty(now deactivated) made the first move to clear her name, which led to her deactivating her account for another one... She created a thread, but before anyone could say "jack", that thread was ERASED! But we were faster than them...

If you do bad things and later play the victim card, you are a bloody hypocrite

I know the post will soon be taken down as usual, but the truth must come to light..

The knights are the ones who have the backing of a super.mod(name withheld), but they keep disturbing teamlanicky for no reason..

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
Wait oo. What about the evidence that the sonofmark promised to make known about paying someone 10k to snitch and about some threatnening others with mails not to support a particular contestant. Till today i never still see d evidence o.

Who don see am Abeg send me,let me feed my eyes toocheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2016
agarawu23:
do I look like some kinda remote ppl can control? I am just cautioning you to respect yourself and stop spamming this thread with your bullshiit. Show me the maturity in you and stop doing like a kid here. You don't need it.

And you think by acting like a memes would make me thunk like an adult?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iMerchant: 4:48pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:

smiley Will wait for you.

That is sweet of you and I yam really Speechless.

Wait a sec, your moniker is Speeechless3 no wonder you make me speeechless.

Jisos! the thread is too long for me to read oooo.

Please dear can you summarize or recommend the most important pages to read.

The thread is too long joooor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! Well I nor dey lanicky group and I nor dey support any contestant.

But I just for like clear you based on Wetin you talk. If you say lanicky group members dey swear oath and them be cult e nor concern me but Awon Werey nor be the same with team lanicky.

The fact that majority of her supporters come from awon Werey doesn't mean she is under the umbrella of the group. You were in the group chat, did you see me there? Obviously not.

I nor know the problem wey you get with lanicky people sha but if you wan face them, face team lanicky and not Awon Werey. cheesy

I nor attack you o! Na just clarifications I dey make. cool

Aside that, I dey cool and na school keep me for lowkey. How your Sunday? smiley

Lawyered!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:

Na politics. Naija style. i have their antedote:reporting them to the mods using appropriate terms like "defamation of personnality" . Na to chop ban wey go last dem past the election time remain wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm in the mood to entertain questions grin
LOL! I trust you to answer them intelligently and diplomatically like Tiwa savage. grin

I'm outta here! These refiner guys wan finish my mb with pictures. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by telemapreye1(f): 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
So you guys even threaten mimzy in your so called group shocked
Na wa o..wetin person no go see for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
Please where is the ballot box cos i really wanna vote now.. Someone please should guide me..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JoeBlocks(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
KnightX:

Why is it suddenly difficult for you all to answer the question put to you all about OATH-SWEARING? cheesy

Ipledge10 has suddenly disappeared? cheesy
Pardon me, are you telling me that some peeps here actually took an oath? Just cos of this c0ntest? And they'll come here and say peeps shouldn't take what goes on here seriously?

Wow!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by davide470(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
skarlett:

Sweetheart,

Hmmm.. grin

#TeamIvyy.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lisa i knew its just a matter of time before you start menstruating maggots as you used to do on all threads.... buh i was hoping you would atleast wait till after lanicky's loss....

That said, i barely could survive 72 straight hours in the said group you created. Apology to the well behaved guyz in the group like amina, darey, peeparty, jigz, Emmanuel, etc, the rest seems like a bunch of clueless desperados to me. After observin for a while, i knew there was no way i could enjoy this Beautiful contest by hanging in there, listening to their different plottings and propaganda. So i inquired from their leader, peeparty if there was a smaller ring of people , more like a subgroup...that wud b more appropriate for me and in all honesty, he said yes but the maximum has been reached. So i left myself.....

Prior to that, i had serious conflict with laveda's stiff policies and the way she takes d peagent too personal which i told her point blank. Same pplied to lisa as well. though she was a bit homely... but i didnt fail to stand my ground that their ways of running wasnt just distateful but too strongarmed....

If any screenshot of lisa doesnt summarize what i just hinted, Romancelanders sue me

But Lisa remember to post a screenshot of You and your cohorts when you were scheming how best to humiliate Mimzy on the Acclaimed plaguarize thread...

I humbly await your shotsssss......

By the way, happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
farano
Rocktation

kindly curb the childishness on this thread. . . . .thanks as you comply.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
Oyind17:
Them dey craze grin I get time for their childishness

Awon Werey 300'/.
abeg screenshot those messages monalise sent biko. My tab is downsadsadsadsadsad i am using a small phone that can't zoom biko nu fast before dey hide amcheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
[size=28pt] John 11:35: Jesus Wept[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by bqlekan(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
Eleeyi gidi gan #In-Lanicky-I-vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.