Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228230 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
yes yes yes. He dey dear me since. I go use ordinary Lazio destroy any team wey him chose. Even if na barca or Madrid. I'm good like that

Lol he just manage learn how to press pad he wan dey challenge gods grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Better tell monalisa and Scentmarlc to calm down. Other groups go dey look Una dey laugh.

Baba i dey loyal i
ooooooo....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

Choi! 3 gbosa for ds fabulous cookie! cheesy
Mind your campaign. you dnt see us interfering with yours do u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
#TrendMIMZY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Better tell monalisa and Scentmarlc to calm down. Other groups go dey look Una dey laugh.

Baba i dey loyal i
ooooooo.... No sweat
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
postmann:
It's your man _Postmann
Let me make the praise ring
It's TEAMMIMZY CHOIR baby
C'on people let's do this!

Let the church bell ring
It's clarion call to sing
It's your boy _postmann
And here's the moment y'all been waiting
It's teammimzy choir
Up in your ears in this uproar
Bringing you fresh gospel beat
Better grab a coke and take a seat

Unto us a queen is given
Straight from up above in heaven
Now put your hands together
And let these Philistines run for cover
Make a trumpet blast
For Jericho is ours
From the mountain came a thunderous blast
Yesterday, today, we're built to last
Mimzy where've you been
Hurry your majesty your chariot's waiting
Let me take you on a tour
Romance, politics, family. what's more?
Praise the LORD somebody
It's gonna be a long party
Let the procession begin
For unto us a queen is given

Halla!!!!!!

TEAM MIMZY UP IN YA FACE!!!

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

Anyway, today is Sunday. So, the requiem of the pastor's preaching is allowed. E ku ise naa. But, the sad news is that Lanicky has already been anointed;David over Saul.

Will just be smart if u join the winning team . Enjoy the rest of your day breh!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
KnightX:

Kramfonos was also banned for 3 weeks. I guess they weren't bluffing when they stated that they control the moderators. They even decide how long anyone who doesn't support Lanicky would be banned.

Lezz was banned for three weeks too.
AlphaDex:

What do you expect? An ill-trained, low fire-powered General can't go to a battle theatre and fight the conventional way!
They are either using their bawdy barbie girls to draw a mental strip tease in my head to get info into the dynamics of our campaign strategies or they're sucking up some to mod to play Moses for them.
And I've wondered what motivates such spasmodic fear and desperate measures to fight like bïtch.
But I know.
LOL! At least you've still got your alternates, Deexxy was banned for 10 years and I didn't even engage in a fight or go around a ban.

I only simply asked you to show me the evidence you talked about on the other thread and i was shot. I think the moderators are out for anyone irrespective of the team you support.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
lol d dream just be like the transfiguration. Mimzy face just shine bright like angel... she come dey catwalk with slowmotion come my side chei... she is definitely the chosen one
TREAT MALARIA.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

At least you've still got your alternates, Deexxy was banned for 10 years and I didn't even engage in a fight or go around a ban.

I only simply asked you to show me the evidence you talked about on the other thread and i was shot. I think the moderators are out for anyone irrespective of the team you support.
cheesy grin lobatan! 10 years...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dklef(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2016
Mtcheeew... cheesy

cc Mind44 , Rocknation
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
cheesy grin lobatan! 10 years...
Naso we see am o!

And some people are still walking freely with their alternates and even trolling on top. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
postmann:
It's your man _Postmann
Let me make the praise ring
It's TEAMMIMZY CHOIR baby
C'on people let's do this!

Let the church bell ring
It's clarion call to sing
It's your boy _postmann
And here's the moment y'all been waiting
It's teammimzy choir
Up in your ears in this uproar
Bringing you fresh gospel beat
Better grab a coke and take a seat

Unto us a Queen is given
Straight from up above in heaven
Now put your hands together
And let these Philistines run for cover
Make a trumpet blast
For Jericho is ours
From the mountain came a thunderous blast
Yesterday, today, we're built to last
Mimzy, where've you been
Hurry, your majesty, your chariot's waiting
Let me take you on a tour
Romance, politics, family. what's more?
Praise the LORD somebody
It's gonna be a long party
Let the procession begin
For unto us a Queen is given

Halla!!!!!!

TEAM MIMZY UP IN YA FACE!!!

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
Aha ah Scent,shey una don forget.
Mynigerianeswspaper mdmbers don't fight,WE ARE FRIENDS NOW.

#siradeniyiadesanyarocks

Hope it's team Lanicky?
scentmarlc:

Its people like you, going about threatening people upandan with ban that made jadekitana think the mods are unduely partial.

Even if you have them on speed dial, use it wisely
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
MRNipples:
TREAT MALARIA.
mimzy is the only nafdac approved drug for malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Dominique thanks for closing that reckless thread by that girl named ......
Something she should have clicked report button or mail mods for,she went ahead creating a thread for it wasting seun's Space.

Scentmarlc Baba i hear this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really happened?
Something she should have clicked report button or mail mods for,she went ahead creating a thread for it wasting seun's Space.

Scentmarlc Baba i hear this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really happened?

Scentmarlc Baba i heard this place was under fire minutes ago. EJAMISI BABA,What really ,?
,,,e

oioolloo9olO
pooliO
Tuale bozz mii... naso we see am ooooo.

Na only me against the wolves oooooo, oh sorry i meant against the world grin

Dem wan butcher me nii ooo baba sama me correct lyrics make i dance grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
night nko cry
yea. Start to dey practice o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Aha ah Scent,shey una don forget. Mynigerianeswspaper mdmbers don't fight,WE ARE FRIENDS NOW.
#siradeniyiadesanyarocks
Hope it's team Lanicky?

Fret not brethren, for i am with you grin grin

Fight ke, me no dey fight oooooo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
yea. Start to dey practice o cheesy cheesy cheesy
ma athletico bilbao I go use whoop u
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
MondeLuv:

Mind your campaign. you dnt see us interfering with yours do u?

Yes ma, u can as well come and handle my laptop for me nah... Lols.

And im not in any way interfering, preaching the gospel of seeing the beauty in (Melanin +Africa kind of beauty) and reinstating that by voting Lanicky isnt. Its rather guiding folks to the right path and creating a new World order! tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahahah!!! Dee when KingTom pick ivy.y una nor analyze am like this oooo grin

MissGdope all the way!

Hahahahaha I say kingtom just shook me bottle for eye... I come the wonder wetin him collect from the girl fa..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by davide470(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

WoW! So you're an alumni? Nice to meet you sir! cheesy

As for ivyy, the vote is already there, I give you my word. smiley

I'm not really interested in holding any political office at the SUG level. A post at the faculty level just might do. smiley

Lool. Uniben alumni many for NL smiley

Alright bro, thanks for your vote and best wishes Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Naso we see am o!

And some people are still walking freely with their alternates and even trolling on top. cheesy
chei... grin lol I knw their plan.. they wish to ban people so dat they won't get to vote... my own ban dey expire may 21st sha
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
chineduKK:
Spot the difference
grin grin grin bunch of cowards...account created today...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
chineduKK:
Spot the difference

Hmmmmmn diz song wey just play fit cause anoda thing ooooo....Desist bro
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol he just manage learn how to press pad he wan dey challenge gods grin
no mind am o. I go use am kee shayo wey dey body
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2016
Oyind17:
make we fight small..na peepary grin

lol if I catch you eh..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2016
chineduKK:
Spot the difference
grin cheesy lanicky hairstyle sef dey make me burst laff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

This guy too:Equalizer
Babanla how you?

Anything for boys?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
no mind am o. I go use am kee shayo wey dey body

Use MK Dons grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
ma athletico bilbao I go use whoop u
I just learn one new trick, I go use you perfect am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.